Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge (44925 Views)

Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Asks Students To Sow N500,000 As Seed (Video) / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Lady Who Sowed Husband's Car As Seed In The Church / Lady Sows Her Car As Seed In Church, Gets Another From US Returnee (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Lekan1o1: 11:14am On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

Well, it's not to God directly, she didn't put it in church offering bag. She told the reverend father that she wants to see him after church mass within the church compound and she gave him the money and he prayed for her

Sounds more understanble..so its nothing serios and bad.. also understand that catholic churches are not so hell bent on collecting tithes like others(not condemning any church )

So be clam and forgiv n love ur boo. Kiss her well well o.
Happy new year.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by FunkyAlhaji2015: 11:19am On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:
I don't see anything wrong if ur wife decide to give her december salary to his pastor/Rv father!

Op it seems u re insecure

And seems you're thinking with your anus. Do you know what is marriage?? Two people who become one have to discuss every issue before a decision is reach. She isn't suppose to take that decision without his knowledge.
If the wife can do this without the consent of the husband, then you begin to wonder the very many other things she is doing secretly.

6 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Blackhawk03(f): 11:27am On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

She is catholic, so? And how does being a fanatic come in here, I am not the one that gave a Rev my whole Dec salary without my husband's consent or awareness.

Some of you throw words around, here.

Hahahaha grin cheesy

Welcome to nairaland tongue
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:37am On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Mr man married or not!I don't see anything wrong in what she did!

Follow me ask op ooo!

I don't care if op seeks her permission or not before dashing out money!
That woman is not a slave to her and she doesn't own him any form of order before doing such!
I totally disagree with you on this it is not a matter of slavery but before taking such a major decision she ought to have consulted from her husband before doing such,couples should try and consult each other before making some major decisions.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by deafeyez: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:

I dare say, I am yet to see any happily married woman:
I mean one who loves, respects and listens her husband, while he reciprocates, doing extreme things for pastors.

The most unhappy married women are found in the church. They are the easiest to brainwash. They see things in their pastors that they wish to see in their husbands, they automatically give him the respect that should be given to their husbands. The pastors on their part are trained to listen, something most husbands don't do. So, she pours out her mind to him.

If they are not praying and sowing seeds against sidechics, it's for a child, against troublesome in-laws, for their husband's love, their husband/children's progress...etc.

They won't stop, a miracle must happen in this 2018.

So knowledgeable of you. You must have learnt a lot from life.
Most of these women won't even take what the husband offers (advise) they just believe the solution is buried in the pastor. And most of these pastors are emotion triggers.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 02, 2018
Sad... too spiritual is bad... next tin the pastor will say is dat ur mother is d witch beacause u are not a member of her church
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 11:48am On Jan 02, 2018
See oo

A whole month salary
If am d man na to tell her say I don give my church my own month salary too na

If she can do this
She can also keep a side boo outside nd u won't knw
Even b sponsoring d guy sef
When she's suppose to add small nd augment d house income

I dnt knw how u guys see it buh its absolutely bad

Oga dnt worry nxt tym na una house documents she go use sow seed

If she can believe d pastor dat much
Gues what will happen when. D pastor tells her ur mother is a witch , or dat u are a occultic
She no go even doubt am one bit
Oga congrats oo

Have u thought of this , those women who are usually cauggt pants down with their pastors ,how e take deh start

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 11:52am On Jan 02, 2018
Fkforyou:

Strangely enough I don't see anything wrong with what she did, maybe because I'm not married yet

Or I guess the major issue is that she didn't seek your approval.... undecided

But, does it mean you always seek her approval before you dash anyone money?

Just asking....
Call a spade a fuvking spade.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Jman06(m): 11:55am On Jan 02, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Spiritual obedience is sensitive and personal. She acted based on the knowledge of ur spiritual level, decisions like that doesnt require any consultation frm third party especially if she knows the spiritual level of the person she is trying to confide with is low.

She did the right thing, be happy with Her and move on
Story for the gods !

You people should continue brainwashing gullible Nigerians especially women.

I wish i could meet a pretty atheist but logical lady for marriage.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Thegeneralqueen(f): 11:59am On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

Even before we marry, I told her she will be going to school immediately after marriage and finish her course work as postgraduate student before we even talk of pregnancy but she said she wants to give birth to a child first. My parents don't even put any pressure on her and her own parents are already dead. So I don't know where pressure is coming from
Oh my you're a caring husband if only all Nigerian men can be like you keep the good work sir

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by alexmakaay(m): 12:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
pocohantas:
She didn't notify you, because she didn't want you to stop her.

I don't think it's always about doctrine, your wife is the typical Nigerian wife, the church is their only relief from the pains and challenges that comes with marriage.

Is she trying to conceive?

Respect!!
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

In my tradition, you must tell your husband before you give money to another man, especially when you are given it as gift or gesture
Which tradition is that..... do you also inform her before you give out gift's.....

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Martin0(m): 12:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
I totally disagree with you on this it is not a matter of slavery but before taking such a major decision she ought to have consulted from her husband before doing such,couples should try and consult each other before making some major decisions.

Waow finally!

Don't mind me jor! Some women here would agree!

I thought I will see them agree!

U are a wise smart girl! I like ur way of reasoning
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Martin0(m): 12:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

And seems you're thinking with your anus. Do you know what is marriage?? Two people who become one. She isn't suppose to take that decision without his knowledge.

Ok!sorry I don't know!
Am just 10year old as u can see!
And remember am an asslicker!grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Fkforyou(m): 12:25pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:
Call a spade a fuvking spade.

Fvcking Spade.... undecided

Is that all?.... undecided

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pierohandsome:
Spiritual obedience is sensitive and personal. She acted based on the knowledge of ur spiritual level, decisions like that doesnt require any consultation frm third party especially if she knows the spiritual level of the person she is trying to confide with is low.

She did the right thing, be happy with Her and move on
see as u just dey roll words from ur mouth like person wey dey lick sweetcheesy.person pack all im salary go give one person all in d name of seed. @ op.. Op if i was u i for don carry the matter go meet d reverend fada make he bring back that money. And besides na pastors dey carry this seed matter for head and not catholic priests. Are u sure no be pastor she pack all d money give? By the way where is daddy freeze when we need him most.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Martin0(m): 12:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Which tradition is that..... do you also inform her before you give out gift's.....

Are u saying is right for a woman to give out gifts like such "money" to a pastor without telling her husband about it
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by ubunja(m): 12:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:

And seems you're thinking with your anus. Do you know what is marriage?? Two people who become one. She isn't suppose to take that decision without his knowledge.
please tell them
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
internationalman:
And she's probably calling the pastor daddy too.
When I'm married; the day my wife calls her pastor daddy is d day she will b last seen in my house.
never trust a married woman that is too close to her pastor. Anytime u with her and she always mentioning daddy this and dat then u should begin to be afraid cheesy.

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Are u saying is right for a woman to give out gifts like such "money" to a pastor without telling her husband about it
Will you inform your your wife if you want to give out money to somebody

1 Like

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Espada10: 12:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

Thanks. I'll never divorce my wife even if she do worse than this. I'm simply asking for enlightenment on catholic doctrine but some people are taking it to a whole new level
God for you but as I said don't come back here with another stupid article to lament on how you discovered your wife did that and bla bla bla. Another of my reaction will be like this

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by kowalsky: 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

Thanks. I'll never divorce my wife even if she do worse than this. I'm simply asking for enlightenment on catholic doctrine but some people are taking it to a whole new level

Wow. Nice response.

True gentleman cool
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Shayneward1: 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
A woman who gave out her salary to a pastor in this economic climate is capable of more stupid things.

She needs reorientation asap.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
lawman88:

there is nothing like giving seed in the catholic church.yes u pay tithes but dat a catholic priest will pray for u and u will give seed dat doesn't happen...and she used all her salary for the seedshocked. Na waoshocked.u sure no be venza she use the salary buy for her sugarboy? cheesy. Brother u gotta investigate deep.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by pocohantas(f): 12:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha grin cheesy

Welcome to nairaland tongue

Imagine, as January dey tight reach...she get mind give out December Salary? Chai!!! Which fanatic pass that one?

Make we thank God OP hasn't been initiated by menist in this section. She for go bring the money back or he'll divorce her grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Martin0(m): 12:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Will you inform your your wife if you want to give out money to somebody

Not when I wanna give out to a girlfriendgringrin
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Thegeneralqueen(f): 12:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Not when I wanna give out to a girlfriendgringrin
Don't ask for what you can't give
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
nenergy:

I pray to have your kind of patience and love. Chai!
how are we sure he's not under the powerful influence of decimal 10:10.
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Martin0(m): 12:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
lefulefu:
there is nothing like giving seed in the catholic church.yes u pay tithes but dat a catholic priest will pray for u and u will give seed dat doesn't happen...and she used all her salary for the seedshocked. Na waoshocked.u sure no be venza she use the salary buy for her sugarboy? cheesy. Brother u gotta investigate deep.

Hahahahahahah na wa ooogringringrin

Even if she use am take buy venza na bad tin!
Abi e concern ugrin
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Martin0(m): 1:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
Don't ask for what you can't give

What tha hell do you mean?
gringrin
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Martin0(m): 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
lefulefu:
how are we sure he's not under the powerful influence of decimal 10:10.

Come lemm ask u again?

Dem do use decimal 10:10 for u b4?
Re: My Wife Gave Her December Salary As Seed To Rev. Father Without My Knowledge by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martin0:

Hahahahahahah na wa ooogringringrin

Even if she use am take buy venza na bad tin!
Abi e concern ugrin
e get dat time for my school dept den when i was in 100 level there was this female lecturer dating one final year guy codedly.na married lady oo.na so dis lady dey spend on d guy even buy clean camry for d guy.when dis guy guy graduate na so he steal d woman money then Carry d car waka.na somethin wey we come dey use gossip and laugh d woman dat time...it was just an open secret thencheesy.anyway d matter no concern me sha but then i dey suspect dis op wife go get sugar boy wey she dey maintain .no catholic priest will will urge a person to use a huge amount for seed and besides women wey dey look for fruit of the womb na mostly olumba olumba or white and white dem dey attend.since when catholic church don dey give women fruit of d womb.d wife dey lie jor.one bad port Harcourt guy or warri guy ist using dat salary now to flex for clubcheesy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / PICS:Church Members Carry Their Pastor Because His Feet Must Not Touch The Floor / The EXPERIENCE 2019 (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.