Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,805 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

Wich Public Univrecitys As Best Hostel? Flight Of Public Univrecity In Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Wich Public Univrecitys As Best Hostel? Flight Of Public Univrecity In Nigeria (501 Views)

Pasuma’s Son, Jibola, Graduates As Best Student In US School / UE Nwama, Igwe’s Son Graduates As Best Student At The Nigerian Defence Academy / Esther Adaobi Azom Gets Car From Ooni Of Ife As Best Graduating Medical Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wich Public Univrecitys As Best Hostel? Flight Of Public Univrecity In Nigeria by Timekeeper: 9:43am On Jan 02, 2018
The rate of univrecitys hostels that I ham seeing his very very very bad. Start with the like of OAU a.k.a oba adaniduro univrecity, there hostel is very bad, someones just posting UNN, the hostel to his very very bad. I attending a public univrecity to but me hostel is very clean. Infat , we haves hostel for level 1,2,3,4 and 5. Post graduant own to is in process. If you thought am lying, take a ride to Bayero University kano and saw for ursef. Wait o, shey all thos proprietors in univrecity don't use too visiting there student hostel ni abi it is some path of the management that is chopped the money for infrastruction. I thought student shud rise and protest these people b4 his too late oo.
Re: Wich Public Univrecitys As Best Hostel? Flight Of Public Univrecity In Nigeria by thesicilian: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2018
Timekeeper:
The rate of univrecitys hostels that I ham seeing his very very very bad. Start with the like of OAU a.k.a oba adaniduro univrecity, there hostel is very bad, someones just posting UNN, the hostel to his very very bad. I attending a public univrecity to but me hostel is very clean. Infat , we haves hostel for level 1,2,3,4 and 5. Post graduant own to is in process. If you thought am lying, take a ride to Bayero University kano and saw for ursef. Wait o, shey all thos proprietors in univrecity don't use too visiting there student hostel ni abi it is some path of the management that is chopped the money for infrastruction. I thought student shud rise and protest these people b4 his too late oo.
You obviously haven't entered any.

1 Like

Re: Wich Public Univrecitys As Best Hostel? Flight Of Public Univrecity In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Timekeeper:
RIP ENGLISH

1 Like

Re: Wich Public Univrecitys As Best Hostel? Flight Of Public Univrecity In Nigeria by MrEgghead(m): 1:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
Timekeeper:
I can discern the message you're trying to pass across.
I think some private universities like Covenant, Landmark ET al have salubrious and formidable hostels.
I'm a student of the university of Benin and I've been to University of Ibadan and I can attest that their hostels are as equally good.
On the last note, take time to study English Language well because the school you claim to attend wouldn't be proud of you seeing all these grammatical blunders you've committed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Plz Can I Pick Jamb Form With D Waec Result And Wat Course Can I Go For? / Apply For Google Hash Code Programming Competition 2018 / JAMB 2018 UTME Registration Closing Date Announced

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.