Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,464 members, 7,781,342 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:46 PM

UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges (29801 Views)

Senate Asks CBN To Suspend ATM Card Maintenance Charges / UBA Added N10 To Lady's N40 To Withdraw N52 For Card Maintenance / UPDATE: Your UBA Card Can Be Used On Any Site & Anywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Mrkumareze(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hmmmm, mine was the first transaction of the year. Was very sad how they deducted 52 naira first thing 1st Jan
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by aybaba1999: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Useless bank of Africa. I also experience d same and am in their bank now. In this buhari regime!
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by 007author(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jeez same here. My money was deducted multiple times
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by amokeme(f): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Me too, for like 2week straight up! Like everyday. So annoying
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by onyinyenwadigbo(f): 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
I am getting the same deductions from UBA. Guess I will empty that account for them
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by segebobo: 2:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
similar thing happened to me in access bank. Apparently I was being debited for a missing card that wasn't deactivated and the new card I'm using
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by kuntash: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
receiving such alerts from them could be seen as a plus ..

what about those banks that deducts small small money from your account without knowing ?

almost all are guilty of this ..

if they are taking 50naira from your account monthly how would u know ?
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Ifynoble100(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Not only you. They have empty my account.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by jahbiz: 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
The thing weak me.....infact I gaz go to bank for bank statement and make them explain why multiple debits....
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by wiloy2k8(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
mexxmoney:
I experienced the same thing for sometime. I discovered they debit my acc. for card maintenance twice every month so I went to complain at my branch, they said it was because they mistakenly hadn't stopped charging for my former debit card that had expired. They rectified it though so I suggest you go to your bank branch and make a complaint

i wanted to say thesame thing . was charged 2ce today ,
but it is 2 different atm's .

1 Like

Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Harrynight(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
buchibrand:
UBA debited me on
Thursday 28/12/2017 "CARD MAINT.
NOVEMBER" on Sunday 31st they debited me again "CARD MAINT. MAY" and
on Monday 1/01/2018 morning I was debited again "CARD MAINT.
DECEMBER", and in the evening
again another debit "CARD MAINT.
AUGUST".
Can someone tell me what's wrong with UBA before they finish my money?

jus copy dat and paste on their twitter handle and tag CBN they will attend to u sharperly
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Meel: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
..Txn: Debit
Acct:2XX..92X
Amt:N52.50
Desc:CARD MAINT. DECEMBER, 2017-519911******7712
Date:01/01/18 21:31
Bal:N*****
Dial*919*amount# for Airtime

Txn: Debit
Acct:2XX..92X
Amt:N52.50
Desc:CARD MAINT. JULY, 2017-519911******7712
Date:01/01/18 16:32
Bal:N*****
Dial*919*amount# for Airtime

someone should help me oo,
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by lookingfly: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
This morning, I was charged and they've charged me more than 4 times. What is the problem with uba?
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by oloyede252(m): 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
just last week UBA debited my account with 1000 naira but I can only see card maintenance for just November and December @52 naira...How come #104 naira =1000
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Crownofwealth(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
I thought I was the only one affected until I saw this post. I have prepared my notice of intention to commence legal action. if others take this rubbish I cannot accept it. you cannot Rob me of my hard earned money under the guise to double taxation. once a new card is issued, the life span of the previous card terminates and no charges can emanate therefrom.

2 Likes

Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by bchi(f): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
I was complaining about it this morning. I have deleted all the messages. its alarming. God will help us in this country

1 Like

Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by eezeribe(m): 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
buchibrand:
How is their service?
Excellent... Their ATM's don't disappoint even in festive periods...
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Igboblog: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
onyinyenwadigbo:
I am getting the same deductions from UBA. Guess I will empty that account for them
go and close your account please. They will deduct everything, am just coming out of the bank now
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by ingenico(m): 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mine is worst I was debited 4 times in December.
I have transferred all my money to stanbic.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by dontbothermuch: 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
cry
When i raised this issue last year, the mods felt it wasn't front page worthy. Instead i was seeing some useless & meaningless post gracing front page.
https://www.nairaland.com/4262189/banks-why-all-atm-card#63762327

Back to the matter.

My dear, you aren't alone. I got debited twice for the month of December
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Krafty006: 2:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
UBA....bank for the rich
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Mandesz(m): 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
vivypretty:
I thought I was the only one receiving such messages. they started debiting from April 2017 something they always do at the beginning of every month.
use correct bank u wont hear. i ran away from uba wen deduction too much. gtb will only deduct ur money 4 maintenance if u perform certain numbers(i tink 5 n above)of transactions during d month
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by DozieInc(m): 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
buchibrand:
UBA debited me on
AUGUST".
Thought i was the only one experiencing, it has happened three times already... they must return my money.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by nelsonose: 2:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
UBA matter tire me
buchibrand:
UBA debited me on
AUGUST".
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by babalonimi: 2:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
I'm experiencing d same o, just tired f UBA
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Mandesz(m): 2:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
segebobo:
similar thing happened to me in access bank. Apparently I was being debited for a missing card that wasn't deactivated and the new card I'm using
open acc in gtb n thank me later
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Rajosh(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
Same here. they've been deducting from me since three days ago. I'm even tired. I need to change to another bank or I'll go back to piggy banking. not that I have millions in my account.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by Ksudr(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
Same thing is happening to me... I m just from the bank, after laying my complaints. Their replies was not encouraging at all.... For the past 4 days now. They have debited me 8 times... I have just withdrew everything I have with the bank. I advise everyone to do same
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by HDoc(m): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
I thought I was d only 1. I dey go complain 4 Bank 2moro.
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by adechi: 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
I taught this was happening to me alone, they have used this method to suck out close to 3k from my account, I rush down to UBA at festac and they said they have not blocked my previous card that is why , now asking me to call 232 number that has or was busy for 2hours I was calling....my people this people or bank are criminals cool cool
Re: UBA Card Maintenance Multiple Charges by pretty16(f): 2:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thought it was just me. We plenty wey waka come.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Banks To Resume Dollar Loans As Naira Appreciates / Tony Elumelu Spent His Weekend With His Daughters (Photos) / Ghana Cedis Valuable Than Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.