Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) (716 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Leave Religion, It's Not Worth It. / Not All Pastors Are Fake Or Depend On Tithes For Survival / Lesson From RCCG Kidnapped Deaconess, Ibelegbo Chidinma: Depend On God Alone! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) by Alliance01: 10:38am On Jan 02, 2018
Religion is the number one catalyst of poverty in Nigeria miracle, money, delusion of prophesy and never ending deliverance. For the record if you remove the substance of Jesus Christ and His indwelling in us through the Holy Spirit, there is no Christianity just another religion falsely branded as Christianity. A relationship with God will never be found in any religion, because religions only offer swimming lessons to people drowning in the sea of sin. And it doesn’t matter how sincere or devout you are in your religious faith and practice, because the sea of sin is eternally immense. The only hope for men and women drowning in the sea of sin is Jesus Christ. God entered human history in the person of Jesus Christ; he dove into the sea of sin in order to save desperate and drowning people. If you’ll allow him to take you there, he’ll hold you in his loving arms and bring you safely to shore. And after arriving safely to shore, then your swimming lessons begin, so that you can go back and rescue others as opposed to the case of religions where swimming lessons is been given to those that are drowning in the sea of sin. We all have that responsibility to go back to the world and rescue those that are drowning and direct them to Christ.
#IAmNotAshamedaToPreachTheGospelOfChrist

1 Like

Re: If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) by ireneony(f): 10:46am On Jan 02, 2018
Hmm all I have to say is I believe in God and I know this year will be my year of gigantic blessings grin
Re: If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) by Martin0(m): 11:01am On Jan 02, 2018
ireneony:
Hmm all I have to say is I believe in God and I know this year will be my year of gigantic blessings grin

Amen!grin

It too late to fail!
Re: If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 11:31am On Jan 02, 2018
How can you be preaching Christ without bringing in Christianity which is a religion.
Re: If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) by Nobody: 12:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
How can you be preaching Christ without bringing in Christianity which is a religion.

because people were believers of Christ, before they began to be called Christians
Re: If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ferisidowu:

because people were believers of Christ, before they began to be called Christians
Either way they are called Christians(followers of Christ or Christ like)even Jesus was a Jew.
Re: If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) by Alliance01: 12:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:

Firstly you have to be and aware of the basics,
What is religion? Religion is a way of life which is governed by laws and doctrine - things I have to do with my own effort to be presentable to God.
who is a Christian? a Christian is someone that has the spirit of God - Holy Spirit, dwelling in him.
Christianity is a way of life of an average Christian which is been governed by the Holy Spirit, in Christianity Christ is the head.
The majority of the so called Christian religion of today is been governed by laws and in the process Holy Spirit is being excluded, some so called Christians today are very religious and yet don't have the Holy Spirit. In summary let's look up to Christ as Author and finisher of our faith, crucify the flesh in you and allow the Holy Spirit to work, if you don't no matter how religious you are or how active you are in the religious world you can't be saved, religion can't save.
Re: If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Alliance01:

Firstly you have to be and aware of the basics,
What is religion? Religion is a way of life which is governed by laws and doctrine - things I have to do with my own effort to be presentable to God.
who is a Christian? a Christian is someone that has the spirit of God - Holy Spirit, dwelling in him.
Christianity is a way of life of an average Christian which is been governed by the Holy Spirit, in Christianity Christ is the head.
The majority of the so called Christian religion of today is been governed by laws and in the process Holy Spirit is being excluded, some so called Christians today are very religious and yet don't have the Holy Spirit. In summary let's look up to Christ as Author and finisher of our faith, crucify the flesh in you and allow the Holy Spirit to work, if you don't no matter how religious you are or how active you are in the religious world you can't be saved, religion can't save.
Either way Christianity is a religion and has a relation to Jesus Christ so it is a religion because religion and culture is a way of life.
Re: If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ladyhippolyta88:
Either way they are called Christians(followers of Christ or Christ like)even Jesus was a Jew.

lolz go straight to your point
Re: If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 2:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
Ferisidowu:

lolz go straight to your point
I just did.
Re: If You Depend On Religion, It Will Fail You. (see How) by godisgood200: 5:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Alliance01:
Religion is the number one catalyst of poverty in Nigeria miracle, money, delusion of prophesy and never ending deliverance. For the record if you remove the substance of Jesus Christ and His indwelling in us through the Holy Spirit, there is no Christianity just another religion falsely branded as Christianity. A relationship with God will never be found in any religion, because religions only offer swimming lessons to people drowning in the sea of sin. And it doesn’t matter how sincere or devout you are in your religious faith and practice, because the sea of sin is eternally immense. The only hope for men and women drowning in the sea of sin is Jesus Christ. God entered human history in the person of Jesus Christ; he dove into the sea of sin in order to save desperate and drowning people. If you’ll allow him to take you there, he’ll hold you in his loving arms and bring you safely to shore. And after arriving safely to shore, then your swimming lessons begin, so that you can go back and rescue others as opposed to the case of religions where swimming lessons is been given to those that are drowning in the sea of sin. We all have that responsibility to go back to the world and rescue those that are drowning and direct them to Christ.
#IAmNotAshamedaToPreachTheGospelOfChrist

Religion is a swimming lesson to those emerged in the sea if Sin

By Alliance 01.

(1) (Reply)

Parallel Sayings In The Bible And Islam / DSA, Why Are Signs And Wonders Not Following You In Your Ministry? / Share Apostle Joshua Selma Message That Had Blessed Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.