Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,361 members, 7,808,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:27 AM

Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) (14643 Views)

Kashamu Begging Adebutu Kessignton ‘Baba Ijebu’ From Sick Bed (Leaked Video) / Former Ogun Guber Candidate, GNI Dumps PDP - New Telegraph / Buhari Approved N640Bn Oil Contracts From His Sick Bed In London- Baru indicates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by olokeded: 11:42am On Jan 02, 2018
Prince Isaka, a consultant with New Media team of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in Venue State claimed that men of the Nigeria Police Force attacked him on New Year Day. His post below:

MY NEW YEAR GIFT.

Since 26th of December yesterday was the first day I stepped out of my room, I have been down with typhoid, I came back and straight to sleep, at about 1:30am I observe some movement outside my house I opened my door and came out, behold the police, I kept mute, the policeman now called the others who parked some distance away from my house, they joined him, at that point they said they want to search my house and I say why, they insisted and forced their way into my parlour injuring me in the process, when neighbours came out they stopped and left.

All my efforts to know the reason for their visit prove abortive

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-member-pdp-new-media-team-attacked-sick-bed-benue/

Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by ojmaroni247(m): 11:57am On Jan 02, 2018
That's serz... Happy new year. Vote not fight.... 2019 will be a great decision making year for Nigerians. It's Time to remove the powers from the blood thirsty cabal.

7 Likes

Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by bugidon(m): 12:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Buhari has turned Nigeria to sudan angry

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by Jirate(m): 1:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Don't Worry, They want to Kill You First, After which they Will give You A Board Membership Appointment, Relax, Buhari is in Control. cool

15 Likes

Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by millionboi2: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
BENUE governor is a goat

3 Likes

Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
grin grin grin grin
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by omenkaLives(m): 2:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Consultant with new media my foot. cheesy

Who no know this yeye thug?

Rubbish.

Get well sha.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by naijapips04: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
2019 is going to be bloody but Nigerians are ready for APC.

2 Likes

Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Attack Continua.... Knowing how politics is in Nigeria You still decided to roll with Naija politicians.. Anything you see collect it like that....
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by free2ryhme: 2:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
olokeded:
Prince Isaka, a consultant with New Media team of the People's Democratic Party (PDP) in Venue State claimed that men of the Nigeria Police Force attacked him on New Year Day. His post below:

MY NEW YEAR GIFT.

Since 26th of December yesterday was the first day I stepped out of my room, I have been down with typhoid, I came back and straight to sleep, at about 1:30am I observe some movement outside my house I opened my door and came out, behold the police, I kept mute, the policeman now called the others who parked some distance away from my house, they joined him, at that point they said they want to search my house and I say why, they insisted and forced their way into my parlour injuring me in the process, when neighbours came out they stopped and left.

All my efforts to know the reason for their visit prove abortive

http://www.metronaija.ng/photos-member-pdp-new-media-team-attacked-sick-bed-benue/

who the guy offend sef
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by deco22(m): 2:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Seems BMC crew Benue and PDP media centre had a quarrel.

Guess you were the scape goat.

Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by Blizzy9ja: 2:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
Shameless govt of change
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by kevyjay: 2:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
bugidon:
Buhari has turned Nigeria to sudan angry

1 Like

Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by leksmedia: 2:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
why is heart of man desperately wicked.
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by dukie25: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
omenkaLives:

Rubbish.

Get well sha.
Wow!
This is a first, first time I've seen you comment on a Benue thread.
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by Landlord123: 2:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Op how are you sure that they are police
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by gratiaeo(m): 2:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
2017 wouldn't be easy but God ll see his people through. Buhari will desperately show his true colour that even zombies will be amazed
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by zombieTRACKER: 3:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
Apc is the devils abode
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by tigerclaws: 3:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:

Rubbish.

Get well sha.
[/s]
focus on your useless smelly state
trash trash trash
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by Emmahunk(m): 3:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Really? That statement written by a member of a Media team? Hmmm
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by omowolewa: 3:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thank. God, whatz his handle on Nairaland
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by AlienRobot: 3:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
APC are nothing but cowards
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by Deo1986(m): 3:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
I am not understanding, so anyone affiliated to one political party has issues with police, SARs or neighbours will now attributes it to opposition? I am not understanding.
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by Pascal181: 4:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
When there's nothing to hide there's nothing to fear.
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by bedspread: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
U call URSELF ANIMALISTIC AND UR FACE WAS POPPED OPEN LIKE DIS??
Re: Member Of PDP New Media Team Attacked On Sick Bed In Benue (Photos) by delishpot: 5:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hian! Police would deny those so called uniformed men that did this.

(1) (Reply)

Osun 2018 Inconclusive Election - Leave Mahmood Yakubu Alone - Dr. Chima Mathew / N2.5bn Fraud Uncovered In Nigerian Broadcasting Corporation / Power Outage In Imo Beyond Us - Enugu Electricity Distribution Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.