Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,714 members, 7,802,161 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop - Romance (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (74357 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by AryaStark1(m): 10:57am On Jan 03, 2018
DreamChaser2000:

Lol. The op is a man-hater bro. Her brain is dysfunctional after her little boys bombed her dried puzzy. She wants men to lick her disgusting ass.

Thank God Someone Gets The Point
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by AryaStark1(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2018
edimolu:
You is a confam grin
thank you love

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2018
Tozara:
NOT.

And you say this is so in all cases? What if you're in a platonic frienship with more than one lady? You fall in love with each one of them? Or what if you already have a girlfriend, but still have some female close friends? The friendship still can't be platonic? Notwithstanding the fact that for many of us, it's not all ladies that we find sexually attractive (to our taste), since we have our specs in women? But does that stop us from keeping them as friends? So how does being close friends guarantees having romantic feelings towards them?

I can't relate AT ALL with ANY of the scenarios you gave above. You can't be in a female body and be telling me, a guy, how it feels like to be a male. It's ridiculous.

Maybe your assertions might hold true for some. But that definitively proves that.........

........she has no point and her argument is INVALID---a girl and a guy CAN be platonic friends.
I remember saying more often than not. Meaning that in most cases these things happens. I'm in the best position to tell you what your gender is like 'cause I'm on the receiving end, not you. None of my male friends hasn't wooed me, and I friendzoned all of them 'cause if I wanted a relationship I won't have taken them as brothers. That you haven't tried it doesn't mean a greater percent of your gender don't.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by AryaStark1(m): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2018
Tozara:
NOT.

And you say this is so in all cases? What if you're in a platonic friendship with more than one lady? You fall in love with each one of them? Or what if you already have a girlfriend, but still have some female close friends? The friendship still can't be platonic? Notwithstanding the fact that for many of us, it's not all ladies that we find sexually attractive (to our taste), since we have our specs in women? But does that stop us from keeping them as friends? So how does being close friends guarantee having romantic feelings towards them?

I can't relate AT ALL with ANY of the scenarios you gave above. You can't be in a female body and be telling me, a guy, how it feels like to be a male. It's ridiculous.

Maybe your assertions might hold true for some. But that definitively proves that.........

........she has no point and her argument is INVALID---a girl and a guy CAN be platonic friends.
Thank You for that
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 11:07am On Jan 03, 2018
I see a lady here talking about "platonic relationship or friendship"
Now let talk!
Let’s say that a man and a woman are friends. They have known each other for a while and nothing has ever happened between them. By “nothing,” they mean that they’ve never kissed.
The chemistry between them is palpable and they’ve been in situations where he could have made a move but he did not. And she recognizes this and respects him for it. She knows that his intentions are ostensibly pure.

She may or may not find him attractive, but it doesn’t matter. He’s a good guy and she likes talking to him. And even if he’s cute, she’s not interested in him like that. Or so she thinks.

On the flip side, he thinks that she is sexy. He’d love to go out for drinks, take her back to his place, inch closer to her on the couch. But she’s made it clear that she’s not looking for a relationship or she’s already in a committed one. He’s a respectful guy and completely understands. He’s been placed in the friend zone but he’s not bitter about being there. In fact, he embraces the opportunity. He continues to message her because she’s a cool chick. And, honestly, when a hot girl messages you, it’s impossible to ignore her. Especially when she’s a nice person.

Because of his sincerity, she’s comfortable enough to share her secrets with him. Stuff that she’s not willing to tell her significant other, perhaps because he is not quite as understanding. Or maybe, it’s bad stuff about her boyfriend. And you know what, it doesn’t matter how independent a woman is—when her boyfriend messes up, she needs someone to talk to. More specifically, she needs to talk to a friend, someone she can trust.

Similarly, when his girlfriend is acting up, he will need an outlet. He’ll need someone to be there for him. And you know what’s remarkable... he’s willing to have an emotional conversation... knowing that things won’t get intimate. Over time, he became the Michael Jordan of the friend zone. He’s not going to make a move because he doesn’t want to jeopardize the friendship. It means too much to him.

Typically, women tend to be drawn to guys with good personalities. Yeah, of course, looks play a part. But as she continues to laugh uncontrollably at his corny jokes, as she continues to turn to him for his advice, as she continues to feel secure in his presence, she will begin to let down her guard.

On the other hand, men tend to be drawn to women who look good. He was first attracted to her because she had sex appeal but as he got to know her more and more—she became beautiful. Controlling his feelings will become that much more difficult. And when he is vulnerable, he’s no longer in control.

The truth is, they may never do anything physical in life. They may never cross the line. But a relationship can never be truly platonic if you have to set up boundaries.

A relationship can never be truly platonic if you have to adjust your feelings. A relationship can never truly be platonic if you have to pretend that you are happy with the way things really are...when deep down—you want something more.
And for some friends, they may eventually cross the line. Because, ultimately, we are human. ______
Disclaimer: If there is absolutely no physical attraction between a male and female, then, I would say, it is possible that they can truly share a platonic relationship. But once a man is attracted to a woman; or the woman is attracted to the man; or both are attracted to each other— the relationship cannot and will never be platonic.
You can, however, pretend that it is platonic. And for some people, this is good enough.
This is my opinion!
Ask questions and I will answer!

3 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Tozara(m): 11:17am On Jan 03, 2018
kimbraa:
I remember saying more often than not. Meaning that in most cases these things happens. I'm in the best position to tell you what your gender is like 'cause I'm on the receiving end, not you. None of my male friends hasn't wooed me, and I friendzoned all of them 'cause if I wanted a relationship I won't have taken them as brothers. That you haven't tried it doesn't mean a greater percent of your gender don't.
F9!!!!

MYOPIA ALERT:

Naezara:
I've noticed people like drawing conclusions from their own life experiences and passing judgements based on them---then they try peddling their own 'truth' as reality. But like I'll always say, "THE WORLD IS BIGGER THAN THAT".

Life has so many sides to it, and you only know the side you've seen. In one case, all the sides may have the same dimensions---the same length, breadth or height---while in others, the dimensions might differ.

You can make general assertions about a square by seeing just ONE side of it---since all its sides are equal. But can the same be said of a trapezium?

Sorry, I'm not one of your male friends, neither am I like them. And they do not represent my gender in anyway. You're making your judgements on a dubious basis. It doesn't work that way.

I can also tell you that most of the chaps I move with are like me---if I should use that as a basis for passing my own judgement, I might as well claim that only a tiny percentage of my gender do what you're accussing us of. But, how do I know? From my own small circle and little bubble of existence?

You might be right about the behaviour being common with a large percentage of my gender, and you might also be wrong. That, I don't know for sure, and I can't accept your own experiences as proof, since it might have more to do with your personality and the kind of people you move with.

And even if your claim is true, how is your argument in support of Mariinee? 'Cause you're, more or less, admitting that it's just a large percentage of men that are like that, suggesting the existence of a significant number of men who are NOT, while she ridiculously claimed that it is applicable to ALL men----NO MAN can be in a platonic friendship with a woman.

Her argument remains ABSURD.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Daeylar(f): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2018
I agree with this.
Blanket statements are ridiculous

Tozara:
F9!!!!

MYOPIA ALERT:

Naezara:

I've noticed people like drawing conclusions from their own life experiences and passing judgements based on them---then they try peddling their own 'truth' as reality. But like I'll always say, "THE WORLD IS BIGGER THAN THAT".

Life has so many sides to it, and you only know the side you've seen. In one case, all the sides may have the same dimensions---the same length, breadth or height---while in others, the dimensions might differ.

You can make general assertions about a square by seeing just ONE side of it---since all its sides are equal. But can the same be said of a trapezium?

Sorry, I'm not one of your male friends, neither am I like them. And they do not represent my gender in anyway. You're making your judgements on a dubious basis. It doesn't work that way.

I can also tell you that most of the chaps I move with are like me---if I should use that as a basis for passing my own judgement, I might as well claim that only a tiny percentage of my gender do what you're accussing us of. But, how do I know? From my own small circle and little bubble of existence?

You might be right about the behaviour being common with a large percentage of my gender, and you might also be wrong. That, I don't know for sure, and I can't accept your own experiences as proof, since it might have more to do with your personality and the kind of people you move with.

And even if your claim is true, how is your argument in support of Mariinee? 'Cause you're, more or less, admitting that it's just a large percentage of men that are like that, suggesting the existence of a significant number of men who are NOT, while she ridiculously claimed that it is applicable to ALL men----NO MAN can be in a platonic friendship with a woman.

Her argument remains ABSURD.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Tozara(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2018
Daeylar:
I agree with this.
Good morning, dear. How're you doing?
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Tozara(m): 11:31am On Jan 03, 2018
AryaStark1:
Thank You for that
wink

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by makydebbie(f): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2018
Sorry guys but lemme butt in.

When I created a thread concerning this topic you all are currently arguing about, most of the guys agreed with me. We were on the same page nau, what happened? Why did you leave my page without telling me?! angry

https://www.nairaland.com/4025368/friendship-opposite-sex
Help yourself.

Tozara and edimolu, even in my writeup, I said, there will be some extremely rare occasions when the guy wouldn't even like us (the ladies) but then, being 80% emotional, we would start getting emotionally attached to the guys and we would start catching feelings.

Now it's left to the guy to see it as an opportunity to leave the friend zone or remain there. It's very very rare to see a guy and a girl being 100% platonic. Unless, the guy is gay, they're not compatible, both are not physically attractive or one is married and lastly, they're both in a relationship which isn't even an excuse because when you get close to an extent, you'll start catching feelings, one of you. You may not necessarily agree with my writeup tho, because I spoke exclusively about male besties.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 11:37am On Jan 03, 2018
DreamChaser2000:

Lol. The op is a man-hater bro. Her brain is dysfunctional after her little boys bombed her dried puzzy. She wants men to lick her disgusting ass.

Did u jus say she's a man hater? Na wa oooo.

The childishness is still happening here,or can't you see what am seeing?
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Comrade90210(m): 11:38am On Jan 03, 2018
let me kuku come nd be going
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2018
zicoraads:

I will do and say anything I want to about anything I want to. It's foolish and childish and I'll keep saying it. And I'll strongly advice you take that head and shake it very, very far away from here. Very far away. You mustn't really comment on everything. Lest you get your hands burned for a fire that was never meant for you in the first place.
Alright, have fun.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Comrade90210(m): 11:44am On Jan 03, 2018
Apostle must hear dis

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2018
makydebbie:

When I created a thread concerning this topic you all are currently arguing about, most of the guys agreed with me. We were on the same page nau, what happened? Why did you leave my page without telling me?! angry

Help yourself.

Tozara and edimolu, even in my writeup, I said, there will be some extremely rare occasions when the guy wouldn't even like us (the ladies) but then, being 80% emotional, we would start getting emotionally attached to the guys and we would start catching feelings.

Now it's left to the guy to see it as an opportunity to leave the friend zone or remain there. It's very very rare to see a guy and a girl being 100% platonic. Unless, the guy is gay, they're not compatible, both are not physically attractive or one is married and lastly, they're both in a relationship which isn't even an excuse because when you get close to an extent, you'll start catching feelings, one of you. You may not necessarily agree with my writeup tho, because I spoke exclusively about male besties.

I agree with you on platonic friendship or relationship!

But let me tell you something!

I ve been in a platonic relationship with one of my girlfriend and I ve no feelings for her till date!

But I remember she once told me she's beginning to love me,infact I was shocked but that doesn't mean am gay,infact she even accused me one time of being gay!

Infact most of her friends feels am gay but am not! I built the friendship btw me and her on strictly on "platonic relationship"

I repeat I don't ve feelings for her even when she's trying to force the feelings to come yet it not coming!

Though it rare to see a guy with the mindset of 100% on platonic relationship feeling will alway's come and it all depends!
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by nezzar: 11:53am On Jan 03, 2018
So if a gal is ur friend and you don't have any feelings for her....u don turn gay ahbi

Chai people cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by makydebbie(f): 11:57am On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

I agree with you on platonic friendship or relationship!

But let me tell you something!

I ve been in a platonic relationship with one of my girlfriend and I ve no feelings for her till date!

But I remember she once told me she's beginning to love me,infact I was shocked but that doesn't mean am gay,infact she even accused me one time of being gay!

Infact most of her friends feels am gay but am not! I built the friendship btw me and her on strictly on "platonic relationship"

I repeat I don't ve feelings for her even when she's trying to force the feelings to come yet it not coming!

Though it rare to see a guy with the mindset of 100% on platonic relationship feeling will alway's come and it all depends!
But we're still on the same page. I said sometimes the guy may just want nothing more than friendship and the lady may start catching feelings.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 12:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
makydebbie:
But we're still on the same page. I said sometimes the guy may just want nothing more than friendship and the lady may start catching feelings.

Yeah it true!
I agree with you on this!

Please sorry for last night if I wan in anyway rude to you I only wanted you and I to understand each other and I believe u re not on it now!

No vex for last night ooogrin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by makydebbie(f): 12:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

Yeah it true!
I agree with you on this!

Please sorry for last night if I wan in anyway rude to you I only wanted you and I to understand each other and I believe u re not on it now!

No vex for last night ooogrin
Oh its okay.

I'm sorry for my harsh words too.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
makydebbie:

I can remember after I told her my own pure mind!

She stop coming to my house,stopped calling,texting,infact started moving with my friends called off all her females friends from my cycle!

Chai and I moved on only for her to return just last month to wish me happy christmas at my parents house!

But now I ve plan's to get her a serious guy! One of my plan's for her on the 15feb
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Daeylar(f): 12:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
makydebbie:
Sorry dear, lemme push you out grin grin (just joking grin)

Help yourself.

From what I understand from what tozara is saying,
I think he is saying that it's ridiculous to make blanket statements saying that no man can be platonic friends with a woman or vice versa (correct me if I'm wrong and that's not what you were saying)
It's simply ridiculous, you cannot use your experience of people you know as an example then proceed to proclaim it as a rule or as the truth for every single person living on this earth, because that's what you're doing when you use words like all or none or no.
It just doesn't work.

It's myopic to say the least.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
makydebbie:
Oh its okay.
I'm sorry for my harsh words too.
Oh thanks! You welcome!
Don't hesitate to call me the tagged name! I won't harm yoú! Express yourself anytime anyday I don't ve a problem with that!grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by mhisbliss(f): 12:13pm On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

Did u jus say she's a man hater? Na wa oooo.

The childishness is still happening here,or can't you see what am seeing?
what do you expect from someone who easily get intoxicated from chewing grass? Let him keep reasoning with his testicles, I've graced them enough by replying some silly mentions
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 12:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Daeylar:

I think he is saying that it's ridiculous to make blanket statements saying that no man can be platonic friends with a woman or vice versa (correct if I'm wrong and that's not what you were saying)
It's simply ridiculous, you cannot use your limited experience of people you know as an example then proceed to proclaim it as a rule or as the truth for every single person living on this earth, because that's what you're doing when you use words like all or none or no.
It just doesn't work.

Sometimes it's just OK to say "I don't know"

Daeylar Daeylar!

Honestly I don't know why I still find my friendship still connecting with you!

Last year is gone!
Let this peaceful friendship I ve got move on and let learn from each other!
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 12:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
mhisbliss:
what do you expect from someone who easily get intoxicated from chewing grass? Let him keep reasoning with his testicles, I've graced them enough by replying some silly mentions

I jus tire ooo!

When I side the ladies they will be angry and yet the keep doing same!

Let them defend or prove you wrong!
That jus my own opinion instead of them talking all this rubbish!

It makes me feel ashamed!

Most of my friends are viewing this thread it hurt them that Not even a man can steppup and prove you wrong!

Well let me just be observing them beautiful babe's sha!gringrin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Tozara(m): 12:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
makydebbie:

Help yourself.

I do not disagree with your write-up. Like you said, it's exclusively about male besties. And neither do I deny that when you get close to a girl, you might start having feelings for her. The issue is with Mariinee's assertion that, in any boy-girl friendship, it's EITHER lust OR love. This makes no sense. And I'm not really particular about the PERCENTAGE of men who're like that---but saying the percentage of men who are NOT, is INSIGNIFICANT is an argument I won't accept.

A lot of things can lead to friendship, and even if a lady is not attractive or sexually appealing to you, does that stop you from becoming friends? And if you do become friends, why would you start developing feelings towards her, or lusting after her, when she's not your type of girl to begin with? Or is it being argued that a man would fall in love, or lust after any kind of girl at all, as long as they're close friends? Of course, there are some who would, but is that the case for all men? I have many female friends---close friends, not casual friends----but do not have any romantic affection for any of them, because my feelings are towards someone else. Doesn't this fact destroy her argument? It's very possible to keep females as close friends with no strings attached.

Another thing is that friendship is a spectrum, not a ladder with distinct, well-defined steps, so where does it begin and where does it end? We all know that friendship comes in different degrees---and even close friendship comes in different degrees, so the issue of male besties might be considered a special case - and indeed, for some, it may no longer be regarded as mere friendship. But we all have a general idea of what friendship is, and that's what I'm talking about here.

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Daeylar(f): 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
I agree with this also, I like the part in bold. Although I think I may have an objection to it. But I like it grin
Tozara:
I do not disagree with your write-up. Like you said, it's exclusively about male besties. And neither do I deny that when you get close to a girl, you might start having feelings for her. The issue is with Mariinee's assertion that, in any boy-girl friendship, it's EITHER lust OR love. This makes no sense. And I'm not really particular about the PERCENTAGE of men who're like that---but saying the percentage of men who are NOT, is INSIGNIFICANT is an argument I won't accept.

A lot of things can lead to friendship, and even if a lady is not attractive or sexually appealing to you, does that stop you from becoming friends? And if you do become friends, why would you start developing feelings towards her, or lusting after her, when she's not your type of girl to begin with? Or is it being argued that a man would fall in love, or lust after any kind of girl at all, as long as they're close friends? Of course, there are some who would, but is that the case for all men? I have many female friends---close friends, not casual friends----but do not have any romantic affection for any of them, because my feelings are towards someone else. Doesn't this fact destroy her argument? It's very possible to keep females as close friends with no strings attached.

Another thing is that friendship is a spectrum, not a ladder with distinct, well-defined steps, so where does it begin and where does it end? We all know that friendship comes in different degrees---and even close friendship comes in different degrees, so the issue of male besties might be considered a special case - and indeed, for some, it may no longer be regarded as mere friendship. But we all have a general idea of what friendship is, and that's what I'm talking about here.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Tozara(m): 12:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
Daeylar:

I think he is saying that it's ridiculous to make blanket statements saying that no man can be platonic friends with a woman or vice versa (correct if I'm wrong and that's not what you were saying)
It's simply ridiculous, you cannot use your experience of people you know as an example then proceed to proclaim it as a rule or as the truth for every single person living on this earth, because that's what you're doing when you use words like all or none or no.
It just doesn't work.

Yeah, you're right. You got the idea. kiss
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by sirBLUNT: 12:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
dear mhisbliss i quite agree with your point to an extend because alot of guys find it hard to accept rejection so they result to hating on you once you reject them i will not blame them we all have different level of emotional intelligence but my take is on the platonic relationship and the affection after ward..you can be platonic friends with a girl and there will be no strings attached once the friendship is define between you two..once there is a limit once you know what you want from the begining and if a guy is nice to you all in the name of platonic friends pls dear ask him bros why are you so nice to me?what do you want? if he tells you its nothing then fine respect if he confess his feelings then let him know where he stands and why you cant't date him if he stops being friends with you..you will know what he has been chasing all along every friendship must be define and while defining always think about the end result to avoid misconception!
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Tozara(m): 12:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Daeylar:
I agree with this also, I like the part in bold. Although I think I may have an objection to it. But I like it grin
Hmmm. What's your objection?
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by mhisbliss(f): 12:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
sirBLUNT:
dear mhisbliss i quite agree with your point to an extend because alot of guys find it hard to accept rejection so they result to hating on you once you reject them i will not blame them we all have different level of emotional intelligence but my take is on the platonic relationship and the affection after ward..you can be platonic friends with a girl and there will be no strings attached once the friendship is define between you two..once there is a limit once you know what you want from the begining and if a guy is nice to you all in the name of platonic friends pls dear ask him bros why are you so nice to me?what do you want? if he tells you its nothing then fine respect if he confess his feelings then let him know where he stands and why you cant't date him if he stops being friends with you..you will know what he has been chasing all along every friendship must be define and while defining always think about the end result to avoid misconception!
thanks for this, they're 18 points there and the only thing they kept wailing about is how impossible it is for a guy to be platonic friends with a girl, I didn't even generalize, I used most not all, it means a great number of guys can't be platonic friends with a lady, and even when they're it will eventually turn into something else later on, the girl might catch feelings or the guy might catch feelings, its not a one sided thing, I know all this about guys because I literally grew up around guys, all the friends my twin brother have automatically became my friends, majority of them asked me out while the rest didn't out of respect for my brother, but that didn't stop them from showing signs and being extra nice, if I could compose this when I haven't been in upto five relationships all my life it should mean something, I'm just disappointed they couldn't counter it, instead the choosed something to wail about
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Missnande(f): 1:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
baddooski:
Compliment of the Season!
I wish you the same!

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Nigerian Man And His American Bride Wed With Tricycle In Yola, Adamawa (Photos) / Woman Applies ‘make Up’ On Her Face Before Accepting Her Man’s Proposal (photos) / Nairalanders Airforce1 And Pinkjacket Having Fun (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 112
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.