Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,424 members, 7,800,897 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:41 AM

Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (74338 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Scared Of Marrying Owerri Girls (picture)? / Why Most Guys Pick Up On 'hints' And 'green Light' But Will Not Act / Reply To : Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
greiboy:
I am being polite cheesy

I noticed you were having a conversation with another person and I don't want to distract or interrupt your flow. grin

Now back to my point

The lady maybe truly frustrated because she she generalized. I believe this article is just a reflection of her frustration.

She used "Most". How is that classified as generalising?.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Airforce1(m): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
xendra:
see this one when dey form bad guy when no dey ass lick just now cheesy I'm just pointing out to prove the girl 'who said you guys can't do without it' right.so stop hating

Go look up for the meaning of "Asslicking" kid

This is new year stop being stupid grin

4 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Draei: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lalas247:

we need each other ni... so guys should just let the ladies be .. if they are not interested doesn't mean turn nasty..
most r frustrated ... Just shag I say grin n if a Virgin read a bible ...

happy new year wink
Kids go to unimaginable extent when a lady rejects their proposal. Best to do is to ignore these guys instead of coming here and making it look like some kinda breaking news on Tv.

Happy New Year ma'am.

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by xendra: 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Kingfanak:

Instead of lamenting over my post.

Why don't you tell your sugar daddy to get you an English teacher.
nah, that's not what I need from him, there's too much pleasure there to care about English. unlike you, better not die of lack
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by tallskinnyperv(m): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
makydebbie:
All of a sudden, his grandmother became finer than me because he asked for a date and I said no. Lol.
but ure ugly na... i swear embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Blackhawk03(f): 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
BurningBlade:
Well I can, if I want to. Infact, i'll rip this write-up apart. But heck, what's the point. undecided

How? By calling us olosho and broke arse?

Kikikikiki grin cheesy
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
lowaist101:
All The Assertions Are Correct But There Is An Aspect That Is Also Relevant Here, 'maturity'! It Is A Difference Between 'Girls' And 'Ladies' On One Hand And 'Boys' And 'Men' On The Other Hand. There Are These Girls That When 'Men' Try To Play Maturity They Turn Them To Fools. A Mature Lady Knows What He Or She Wants Rather Than Prolonging School Girls Hard To Get. Immature 'boys' Behave As Specied Above But Some Immature 'girls' Compel Them To Behave Like That Sometimes. Girls Talk, Just Like Boys. The Underlying Factor Is Maturity And The Orientation Of The Persons Involved.
you are right bro, too many immature and unexposed Nigerian ladies this days, you approach a lady for the first time, she'll start to think you want a relationship

3 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by deafeyez: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Point 15, women are also guilty of this.

A boy won't just take waving and smiling for a green light except of course the girl does this always which will be interpreted as a green light especially if she doesn't know you.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cladez:
You are playing the gender game and you know it.
This section is made up of guys only abi? Both gender have to work together to make here free from hate.
The ladies on here don't bother with guys issues as much as your gender keeps flooding this forum with demeaning remarks to the other gender. This thread is quite harmless so I don't see why guys are bitter.

5 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by xendra: 6:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Airforce1:

Go look up for the meaning of "Asslicking" kid

This is new year stop being stupid grin
so y do you condemn it I'm just pointing out ladies importance importance sooo don't matter what you say. cheesy
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by stanliwise(m): 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
Cladez:
I see bunch of frustrated and depressed girls jumping around this thread to massage their low self exteem.
Then how can you tell you're not stupid.
For me I feel some girl has shattered the ego of girls in general and most boys this day cannot differentiate one from another. But to be truthful, there are some honest ones out there who wants true love.
This our generalization attitude won't fish them out.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
bjhaid:
you are right bro, too many immature and unexposed Nigerian ladies this days, you approach a lady for the first time, she'll start to think you want a relationship
Oh really? So, when you see a girl and approach her, what do you want? Platonic friendship?

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
Mariinee:
Na lie. The post is actually true.

You know that day I went to my grandparents' for Xmas? While I was coming back, this guy kept following me and Hii-ing me, I replied his first greeting but he kept following me. He followed me to Kuola bustop if you know the place. When I got to the bustop and hopped on a bike, he started insulting me like "you are nuh kuku fine, I'm just following you on because you are wearing white white, what are you feeling like? grin grin

It was hilarious. I wasn't offended though. grin
cheesy grin

Why didn't I come to the bus stop that time o angry I have missed

Yes, i am not disputing what ever the op wrote. I only said that she must have had plenty of such guys for her to have generalized in her post
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BurningBlade: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Whether she's dated one or never dated then made this thread using "Most" or "Some" simply means she wasn't generalising. That made her points valid.
Well she used 'most' which means it applies to a reasonable percentage of guys. That's like more than half the guys. Now, we don't know if she's referring to guys in Nigeria, Senegal, Ghana, Tanzania, Sweden or where ever. So yes, it's safe to say she generalized.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Neimar: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:
Blizzybliss, you've written well. Sit back and watch them turn this thread to ashawo and gold digger's thread now. cheesy cheesy

ikiku
oracle grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by stanliwise(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
bjhaid:
Sadly, that is what most guys want and even when not friend, colleagues, society would force it.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lalas247:

hmmm lefulefu u are missing out o
I is viewing the thread right now grin
i see kimbraa comments cheesy
i see ur own grin
i see Martin0 being accused of asslicking cheesy
i see everything grin

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Kennedy767(m): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
nezzar:

it's a new year please

Stop doing this....It's because of people like u dis Op dey insult guys angry
God ll bless u....some guys behavior towards girl is IRRITATING my brother....I know I won't av such wayward son like that one u condemned in ur comment...again God ll bless u....that idiot is just fooling himself there...admiring mumu op that don't even idea of wot she is saying.... don't go n look for work look for guys that are richer than ur dad....THIS IS NEW YEAR...I DONT WANT TO INSULT ANY BODY PARENTS COZ SHE WANT TO PULL INSULT TO HIS POOR wretched FATHER
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Missnande(f): 6:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
Insightful
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Doctormarrvin: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Girls! Girls! Girls!.. Boys! Boys! Boys!... All of you should just stop please.Its just painful that the year is just beginning and the boy/girl banter has started...like with all the things the human brain is capable of,subjecting it to thinking of new ways of engaging in gender war is just plain repulsive...Go and look for money and leave relationship alone, hormones be messing up alot of heads..whatever you call love is 80% hormones...2018 should be for money not boys this,girls that...y'all think bill gates was born rich abi.. Or he spent a significant amount of his youth engaging in gender wars on social forums or he spent time disturbing his brain on who was giving green light and black light or who rejected his advances or hopelessly being a slave to his hormones.....GO AND MAKE MONEY!!! YOUR BRAIN IS TOO POWERFUL FOR YOU TO BE USING IT TO INVENT NEW WAYS OF BEING BOYFRIEND OR GIRLFRIEND

3 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
xendra:
nah, that's not what I need from him, there's too much pleasure there to care about English. unlike you, better not die of lack

I admire your sincerity.

Please don't make me insult you.I ts the beginning of a new year.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
kimbraa:
She used "Most". How is that classified as generalising?.
Most means to the greatest extent. More than average. which means a great majority
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by edimolu(m): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
God! You never know with women! Y'all have more mood swings than an army of cats have lives..till date we haven't been able to satisfy your wants!

Your write up is a tissue of incompetent-assumptions even a half-wit paralytic would see through! something i have noticed on this forum, when threads like this are being created to side shame us, other ladies are always in accordance to what the op purges out, be it gibberish or wisdom! Even if the words were true, does that mean you all keep the same circle of guys considering the fact that you followed suit with the op's opinion?

@op ,You made mention of "most guys", am sure you know by that you mean above average? It seems so laughable and foolish to assume most guys do this "8,10, 11 and 12"

Just change the circle of guys you roll with and stop being a victim! undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Martin0(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lol. More life to your enemies? Crazie! angry

Yeah, occasionally though.

Na wa for u ooogrin u want make ma enermies die b4?grin abeg I nor want mek dem die ooo!dey should all leav with me!

Am sure one day they will change!
Am also someone enermie u know!

So no need wish such,I nor want make pesin dey wish me bad ooogringrin.

Oh occasionally so what ur favourite drink!grin
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by wristbangle: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Draei:

You really shouldn't get yourself all worked up over this thread. A larger chunk of the girls in here making it look like they just won a lottery are either Teenagers or barely survived age 20.

Also some sex starved lunatics are to be blamed for the creation of juvenile threads like this. Romance section houses most of these kids jumping on these thread, both genders.

Just ignore and watch them do their thing. 2018 just showed it's gonna be filled with gibberish threads and rantings.

Thanks bro cool

2 Likes

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
greiboy:
cheesy grin

Why didn't I come the bus stop that time o angry I have missed

Yes, i am disputing what ever the op wrote. I only said that she must have had plenty of such guys for her to have generalize in her post
I don't think so. She has female friends that she gossips with, I'm very sure their experiences are included.

Btw, what's up with that stuff?
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zicoraads: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
kimbraa:
Whether she's dated one or never dated then made this thread using "Most" or "Some" simply means she wasn't generalising. That made her points valid.
Most means a certain percentage that is more in number. Of course it didn't make her points invalid. It only exposed who she really is. 'Some' would have meant a certain percentage that can't be quantified. That is very valid and more realistic. Most meant she was generalising.

Take a look at the picture below. Number 3 to be precise.

Although I'm also guilty of number 1 embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by BurningBlade: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackhawk03:

How? By calling us olosho and broke arse?

Kikikikiki grin cheesy
Not exactly. By making everyone of her point invalid. Lol.
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Airforce1(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
xendra:
so y do you condemn it I'm just pointing out ladies importance importance sooo don't matter what you say. cheesy

Condemn what ?

See this kid o, look I detest guys who asslick and never will I asslick a lady.

You talked about ladies importance and I just weak.
Which importance you dey talk about 'The other room importance' undecided

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by blakwater(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
ur mates don marry u are here proving nansense .

1 Like

Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by Harrynight(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
mhisbliss:
1. they become your enemy when you reject their advances and you suddenly become ugly, some take it as far as harassing and raining obscenities on you.

2. They get intimidated and insecure when you make more money than them, but treat you like a dependent gold digger if you make less or nothing at all.

3. B!tch whenever they spend peanuts on you, and act like they're doing you a favour, you're the one who flaunted your money and offered to spend it on me, should I pay for a date you asked me on? Those who would say my dad doesn't own a rangerover so I shouldn't want a guy who owns one, I'm trying to live more comfortable than my dad, it'll be foolish to seek such lifestyle with a man who's lesser than my dad, common sense.

4. They always ask for your number after every conversation, even harmless ones that has casual written all over it, so they can pester your life.

5. Expect you to always reciprocate their advances or end up coercing and pestering you until you agree, because you asked me out I should just say yes, I might be into someone else, I might be in a relationship, I might not be ready for a relationship, or I simply don't like you, my feeling doesn't have a switch that I can turn it on or off whenever I want.

6. They're always nice for a reason, even when they don't ask for payback outrightly, they'll sure ask for it later on.

7. They mistake every gesture as a greenlight, you smile that's a greenlight, you wave its a greenlight, you reply messages its a greenlight, you don't, you're a proud mannerless snub

8. Give them a mile, they take two, visit them at home, its a go ahead to take it to second base, resist, and you might end up getting raped.

9. Lie amongst themselves that they've dated and even slept with you just to feel fly as they get cheers

10. Assume you're sleeping around as long as it aint them you're sleeping with

11. Take back everything they got you when it was all lovey dovey when things go wrong

12. Get on their bad side and things you did in private is online for everyone, anything just to slut shame you, some even go as far as blackmail, how lowly.

14. kiss and tell

15. seeing girls as intimacy gadgets

16. Using marriage promises to keep her inline, if you know you have no intention of putting the ring(branded handcuff) on it, let her go without wasting her time, its not an achievement or a do or die affair.

17. One lover at a time please, have conscience or grow one.

18. Don't classify all girls as slayqueens, I doubt you even know what it means.

Says A Woman!
Re: Childish Ways Most Guys Behave That Has Got To Stop by zicoraads: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
Airforce1:

Condemn what ?

See this kid o, look I detest guys who asslick and never will I asslick a lady.

You talked about ladies importance and I just weak.
Which importance you dey talk about 'The other room importance' undecided
They are important nau. Dem get tótó grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (30) (Reply)

When She Wants A God Fearing Husband (Hilarious Photo) / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / Please Help! My Brother Is Sleeping With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.