Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,902 members, 7,802,927 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:37 AM

Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' (48608 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / I Discovered I Was The Side Chic On Christmas Day — Media Personality, Layole Oy / Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Bhelamblog(m): 2:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
While Ya'll was celebrating Christmas Day, Actress Layo Oyatogun has revealed how 2017 was so unfair to her, she nearly cursed the year, According to her first she lost her dearest mom, and just when she thought she had a man like every other person, and wanted to spend the festive season with him.. Only to discover that she was his sidechick, and his main chick was already booked to spend the season with him, Her supposed boyfriend refused to let her in, must be heartbroken..

News From Ebiwali-- http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/i-discovered-i-was-sidechic-on.html

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by free2ryhme: 2:47pm On Jan 02, 2018
Eyah

Kpele

victory shall be yours

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by kolafolabi(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Take heart..Always remember you have Jesus

16 Likes

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by MhizzAJ(f): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
She's been through a lot

I feel for her

All these heartless men with multiple babes...God is watching

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by DesChyko: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Side chics all around the world are welcome to sympathize with you embarassed

Every other person, mind your business angry

49 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by cescky(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
shocked

Pls don't quote me

Am not booking space grin

nb: something's need not be on social media

Anyways sorry mam

cheesy the post Na still advertisement for the next available bachelor i supose..great 2018 to u

11 Likes

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Jointhemiltons2(m): 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Some men shaa. Yoruba demon running deep it their veins

9 Likes

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2018
Oyatogun!

That name deep somehow...undecided

1 Like

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by fergie001: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Eeya,
Wish u the best this new year.

1 Like

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by nickxtra(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Go get a husband my friend!

2 Likes

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
undecided

Is he ur husband?!!! or relative. da hell would you wanna spend christmas in some dudes house. metchew

42 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by olamil34(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
Main chick material
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by free2ryhme: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
DesChyko:
MhizzAJ:
B
Teniola2000:
kolafolabi:
jbjb
hollamanng:
K
Jiang:
undecided lipsrsealed
maxiuc:
cheesy
iamleumas:
Goofy

it is too early for this rubbish

This rubbish must stop

this is 2018

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by iamleumas: 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
No man wants a whhore as wife. He has gotten a good girl from a good home. So, you can go and continue with your sugar daddies including politicians that have been spending on you.

Meanwhile,
I want to sell a facebook page with 32k likes at an affordable price. If you're interested, kindly call/whatsapp 070-6427-2729
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by maxiuc(m): 4:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
cheesy
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Paulnwachukwu05: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Welcome dear.

1 Like

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Nobody: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
2017 tried for letting you know on time. Work on yourself this year, there's no limits to what you can achieve. No one's side chick when she deserves more.

2 Likes

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by paulgm: 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Eya
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by BruncleZuma: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Chiokike Lei!!!

Mabinu ooo Aunty but you wear their uniform nah grin grin grin grin
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by kolawoleibukun: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
NA SO?
my dear no fool yourself, you know since. how long you and the guy don day?

the mistake we day make be say we day regard boy as man?

the guy na your BOYfriend. and you day talk say you had a MAN. how that one take ryhme?

any boyfriend is liable to leave at anytime. when une day carry una body day dash man like suya. wetin una expect?

person way just lost her mom, no be grief and mourning day follow? that no be time to look within? all you want na to go phuckk. when the prick no day sebi you remember us? why you no come to us before that incident? people suppose learn to day creative and look within. when she no see that prick she go do the main thing way she suppose do. yeye girls.

the only time you have geh right to call anybody your man is when you marry him. is not he remains your boy or guy.

young girl go find work do leave man.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by toyinjimoh(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Kimy97(f): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Eyhaaaa...
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by wolex1960(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
As if she doesnt know from start
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Mrkumareze(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
So u been fornicating . Kontinue

1 Like

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by DoreJoe(m): 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
You are not the first side chick!! Neither will u be the last!!! The coach will soon call you to the pitch?? @
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Don't worry, just hustle harder to make it to the Premier League, I understand how it feels to be in the Championship .

Take heart, your fellow side chicks are coming to sympathize with you and call men derogatory names

12 Likes

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by oliidell(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
I Luv this gal. I've never heard of her though but that's the right spirit.

3 Likes

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Celestyn8213: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
It's painful, but no room for self pity.. When there is life there is hope. Life must continue.

1 Like

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Aburumah75: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
be grateful that you learnt earlier.
I wonder who left this beautiful girl for another chick. She seems polite and humble.
A better person will be there for you dear

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Joel Osteen Blocks Daddy Freeze On Twitter For This Reason / Ezinne Akudo-Anyaoha, Miss Nigeria In NYSC Camp (Photos) / Caroline Danjuma Accused Of Doing A Butt Job(See Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.