Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:53 PM

Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' (48613 Views)

Ike Drives Tacha On Christmas Day, After He Unfollowed Mercy / I Discovered I Was The Side Chic On Christmas Day — Media Personality, Layole Oy / Joke Silva: "How I Discovered I Was Adopted" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by nextstep(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
Well... last Christmas, she was the main chick... does she know how many side chicks have been trying to enter bae's house when she was in there?

grin

Happy 2018.
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by toyinjimoh(m): 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
free2ryhme:

Lolllllllllll

it is too early this rubbish

This rubbish must stop ...

this is 2018
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by ekensi01: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Am already frying beans please don't add another week to it.
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by CriticMaestro: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
So make we do wetin for this fuel scarcity period?
Abi u too big to become side chick? Shoo
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
You never see anything yet...... lol.....hahahhahaaha!

That guy that is running mad for you, go and give it a thought,
Stop wasting time on men who dont care.

Lol.... side chic for 2018.
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by megafaraday(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
ouch!!! Some men thou
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Eleniyan007(m): 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Innobee99(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
I pray u dnt curse 2018!
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by zeenaman: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tirri eeyah for her
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by katunboy: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
God is ur strength, Take heart pls.
Some guys too are side goat and dey dint know.
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by shine12: 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
It's not the years: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018 etc

It's you and your plans, objectives,decisions etc

If you allow yourself to be fooled and become a side chick again. Similar things will happen.
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by alphaconde(m): 4:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
these things happens to everyone, also found out i was a side boo
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Tloc(m): 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nothing tunes me up like a lady with the gift of the gab. It shows given the right platform she would soar to greatness. She can string her words together, kudos lady you have garnered a new admirer. Set sail this year and your dreams would come to fruition.
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Chukazu: 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Blackfyre:
Oyatogun!

That name deep somehow...undecided

She must be related to "MOYO ayotogun " of Star fm/Mitv
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Egein(m): 4:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Layole, you're close to 40. Still forming boyfriend.
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by ZCrest: 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Sorry dear, it all happened for a purpose. It surely will make you stronger n wiser.
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Egein(m): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Tloc:
Nothing tunes me up like a lady with the gift of the gab. It shows given the right platform she would soar to greatness. She can string her words together, kudos lady you have garnered a new admirer. Set sail this year and your dreams would come to fruition.
Expected. She works on TV.

1 Like

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by efighter: 4:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
No man wants a whhore as wife. He has gotten a good girl from a good home. So, you can go and continue with your sugar daddies including politicians that have been spending on you.
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by macjurek(m): 4:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
Thank God is not a wedding situation that this happens pray and trust God for the best this 2018.
Cheers
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Mydazz(m): 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
But she looks like a Side Chick somehow [color=#990000][/color] But looks can be deceiving anyway
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by pawesome(m): 4:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She's been through a lot

I feel for her

All these heartless men with multiple babes...God is watching
even your boo get a boo...

1 Like

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Leave the stupid e-diot and move on with your life. He doesn't deserve you.
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by bigtt76(f): 5:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Instead of her checking herself to know why a side chic came into the equation, busy ranting... Isorrite grin

1 Like

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by TheUbermensch: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
The story is not complete.
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by robotix: 5:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She's been through a lot

I feel for her

if not that I have repented, I rarely feel any sympathy for women who are treated wrongly... I have my own story with such species. Shioor undecided
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by lebete3000: 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She's been through a lot

I feel for her

Is high time ppl realized Love is as rare as a Diamond.
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Joshrob(m): 5:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
MhizzAJ:
She's been through a lot

I feel for her

what about the ladies with multiple guys?..
I beg both genders cheats,so babe don't take side too quickly..

come to think of it,if a beautiful like her could be a side chic..I wander what the main chic will look like..

1 Like

Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by suraaj(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
:DDo you have to show us the middle of where you place your hands, :DDo you have to show us the middle of where you place your hands,after you lost the dude you dey market yourself Abi.
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by aod1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Who would make this beauty a side chick She's really fine o
Re: Layole Oyatogun: 'I Discovered I Was A Side Chic On Christmas Day' by Jelal0007(m): 5:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Good 4 her. Karma is b!tch. How many guys she don turn mugu 4 her life?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ezinne Akudo-Anyaoha, Miss Nigeria In NYSC Camp (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe: Lanre Gentry Broke My Skull, Now On The Run, Conniving With Police / The Two Outfits Bambam Wore At Her Traditional Wedding To Teddy A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.