Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! (13428 Views)

Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:17am On Nov 11, 2018
Nov 11

I will be his father, and he will be my son. When he does wrong, I will punish him with a rod wielded by men, with floggings inflicted by human hands. But my love will never be taken away from him, as I took it away from Saul, whom I removed from before you.
2 Samuel 7:14‭-‬15 NIV

Supernatural everlasting love of God

1 Like

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:53pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nov 12

Uriah said to David, “The ark and Israel and Judah are staying in tents, and my commander Joab and my Lord’s men are camped in the open country. How could I go to my house to eat and drink and make love to my wife? As surely as you live, I will not do such a thing!”
2 Samuel 11:11 NIV

Supernatural regard for divine order

1 Like

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:00pm On Nov 13, 2018
Nov 13

Joab then sent messengers to David, saying, “I have fought against Rabbah and taken its water supply. Now muster the rest of the troops and besiege the city and capture it. Otherwise I will take the city, and it will be named after me.”
2 Samuel 12:27‭-‬28 NIV

Supernatural honour for the Leader

1 Like

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:05pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nov 14

Then David said to Nathan, “I have sinned against the Lord .” Nathan replied, “The Lord has taken away your sin. You are not going to die.
2 Samuel 12:13 NIV

Supernatural genuine repentance

1 Like

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:18pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nov 15

In all Israel there was not a man so highly praised for his handsome appearance as Absalom. From the top of his head to the sole of his foot there was no blemish in him.
2 Samuel 14:25 NIV

Supernatural handsomeness

1 Like

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:23pm On Nov 16, 2018
Nov 16

But Ittai replied to the king, “As surely as the Lord lives, and as my Lord the king lives, wherever my Lord the king may be, whether it means life or death, there will your servant be.”
2 Samuel 15:21 NIV

Supernatural loyalty

1 Like

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:54pm On Nov 17, 2018
Nov 17

But the men said, “You must not go out; if we are forced to flee, they won’t care about us. Even if half of us die, they won’t care; but you are worth ten thousand of us. It would be better now for you to give us support from the city.”
2 Samuel 18:3 NIV

Supernatural value for the king
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nov 18

The king commanded Joab, Abishai and Ittai, “Be gentle with the young man Absalom for my sake.” And all the troops heard the king giving orders concerning Absalom to each of the commanders.
2 Samuel 18:5 NIV

Supernatural love of a father
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nov 19

The king spared Mephibosheth son of Jonathan, the son of Saul, because of the oath before the Lord between David and Jonathan son of Saul.
2 Samuel 21:7 NIV

Supernatural power of oath
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
Nov 20

But Abishai son of Zeruiah came to David’s rescue; he struck the Philistine down and killed him. Then David’s men swore to him, saying, “Never again will you go out with us to battle, so that the lamp of Israel will not be extinguished.”
2 Samuel 21:17 NIV

Supernatural respect for the anointed of God
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:38am On Nov 21, 2018
Nov 21

These four were descendants of Rapha in Gath, and they fell at the hands of David and his men.
2 Samuel 21:22 NIV

Supernatural triumph over Giants
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:31pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nov 22

With your help I can advance against a troop ; with my God I can scale a wall.
2 Samuel 22:30 NIV

Supernatural power for advancement
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:33pm On Nov 23, 2018
Nov 23

He trains my hands for battle; my arms can bend a bow of bronze.
2 Samuel 22:35 NIV

Supernatural strength for battle
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 2:09pm On Nov 24, 2018
Nov 24

You make your saving help my shield; your help has made me great.
2 Samuel 22:36 NIV

Supernatural greatness through God's help
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nov 25

but Eleazar stood his ground and struck down the Philistines till his hand grew tired and froze to the sword. The Lord brought about a great victory that day. The troops returned to Eleazar, but only to strip the dead.
2 Samuel 23:10 NIV

Supernatural victory at war
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:21pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nov 26

So the three mighty warriors broke through the Philistine lines, drew water from the well near the gate of Bethlehem and carried it back to David. But he refused to drink it; instead, he poured it out before the Lord .
2 Samuel 23:16 NIV

Supernatural mighty men of war
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:24pm On Nov 26, 2018
Nov 27

And he struck down a huge Egyptian. Although the Egyptian had a spear in his hand, Benaiah went against him with a club. He snatched the spear from the Egyptian’s hand and killed him with his own spear.
2 Samuel 23:21 NIV

Supernatural brute strength
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:47pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nov 28

But the king replied to Araunah, “No, I insist on paying you for it. I will not sacrifice to the Lord my God burnt offerings that cost me nothing.” So David bought the threshing floor and the oxen and paid fifty shekels of silver for them.
2 Samuel 24:24 NIV

Supernatural sacrifice
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:59pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nov 29

and observe what the Lord your God requires: Walk in obedience to him, and keep his decrees and commands, his laws and regulations, as written in the Law of Moses. Do this so that you may prosper in all you do and wherever you go
1 Kings 2:3 NIV

Supernatural prosperity by obeying the Word
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2018
Nov 30

When Bathsheba went to King Solomon to speak to him for Adonijah, the king stood up to meet her, bowed down to her and sat down on his throne. He had a throne brought for the king’s mother, and she sat down at his right hand.
1 Kings 2:19 NIV

Supernatural respect
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:53am On Dec 01, 2018
Dec 1

The king went to Gibeon to offer sacrifices, for that was the most important high place, and Solomon offered a thousand burnt offerings on that altar.
1 Kings 3:4 NIV

Supernatural offering
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:17am On Dec 02, 2018
Dec 2

So give your servant a discerning heart to govern your people and to distinguish between right and wrong. For who is able to govern this great people of yours?”
1 Kings 3:9 NIV

Supernatural request for wisdom
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:16am On Dec 03, 2018
Dec 3

It pleased the Lord that Solomon had asked this. I give you also what you have not asked, both riches and honor, so that no other king shall compare with you, all your days.
1 Kings 3:10‭, ‬13 ESV

Supernatural pleasing of the Monarch of the Universe
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:10am On Dec 04, 2018
Dec 4

And all Israel heard of the judgment that the king had rendered, and they stood in awe of the king, because they perceived that the wisdom of God was in him to do justice.
1 Kings 3:28 ESV

Supernatural wisdom
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:49am On Dec 05, 2018
Dec 5

........ And he had peace on all sides around him.
1 Kings 4:24 ESV

Supernatural peace on all sides
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2018
Dec 6

And Judah and Israel lived in safety, from Dan even to Beersheba, every man under his vine and under his fig tree, all the days of Solomon.
1 Kings 4:25 ESV

Supernatural divine safety
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:03am On Dec 07, 2018
Dec 7

And God gave Solomon wisdom and understanding beyond measure, and breadth of mind like the sand on the seashore,
1 Kings 4:29 ESV

Supernatural wisdom beyond measure
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:24am On Dec 08, 2018
Dec 8

so that Solomon's wisdom surpassed the wisdom of all the people of the east and all the wisdom of Egypt.
1 Kings 4:30 ESV

Supernatural superiority of God-given wisdom
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:06pm On Dec 09, 2018
Dec 9

And people of all nations came to hear the wisdom of Solomon, and from all the kings of the earth, who had heard of his wisdom.
1 Kings 4:34 ESV

Supernatural fame through God-given wisdom
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:50am On Dec 10, 2018
Dec 10

But now the Lord my God has given me rest on every side. There is neither adversary nor misfortune.
1 Kings 5:4 ESV

Supernatural rest on every side
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:20am On Dec 11, 2018
Dec 11

He was the son of a widow of the tribe of Naphtali, and his father was a man of Tyre, a worker in bronze. And he was full of wisdom, understanding, and skill for making any work in bronze. He came to King Solomon and did all his work.
1 Kings 7:14 ESV

Supernatural skills
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:27pm On Dec 12, 2018
Dec 12

And when the priests came out of the Holy Place, a cloud filled the house of the Lord , so that the priests could not stand to minister because of the cloud, for the glory of the Lord filled the house of the Lord .
1 Kings 8:10‭-‬11 ESV

Supernatural cloud of God's glory

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Deliverance Works When Everything Else Fails - My Personal Experience / Tradition In Church As Women Groups Display Different Cultural Dance Presentatio / Born-again Cchristain Singles Group...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.