Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,310 members, 7,780,732 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:59 PM

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! (13394 Views)

Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:01pm On Feb 01, 2018
Feb 1

And said, By myself have I sworn, saith the Lord , for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son: That in blessing I will bless thee, and in multiplying I will multiply thy seed as the stars of the heaven, and as the sand which is upon the sea shore; and thy seed shall possess the gate of his enemies; And in thy seed shall all the nations of the earth be blessed; because thou hast obeyed my voice.
Genesis 22:16‭-‬18 KJV

Supernatural blessing!
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:54pm On Feb 02, 2018
Feb 2

And he said unto her, For this saying go thy way; the devil is gone out of thy daughter. And when she was come to her house, she found the devil gone out, and her daughter laid upon the bed.
Mark 7:29‭-‬30 KJV

Supernatural healing power
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:16am On Feb 03, 2018
Feb 3

Six days later Jesus took Peter, James, and John, and led them up a high mountain to be alone. As the men watched, Jesus’ appearance was transformed, and his clothes became dazzling white, far whiter than any earthly bleach could ever make them.
Mark 9:2‭-‬3 NLT

Supernatural transfiguration
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:25am On Feb 04, 2018
Feb 4

When Jesus saw that the crowd of onlookers was growing, he rebuked the evil spirit. “Listen, you spirit that makes this boy unable to hear and speak,” he said. “I command you to come out of this child and never enter him again!”
Mark 9:25 NLT

Supernatural power over demons
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:31am On Feb 05, 2018
Feb 5

Go instead to my homeland, to my relatives, and find a wife there for my son Isaac.” The servant asked, “But what if I can’t find a young woman who is willing to travel so far from home? Should I then take Isaac there to live among your relatives in the land you came from?” For the Lord , the God of heaven, who took me from my father’s house and my native land, solemnly promised to give this land to my descendants. He will send his angel ahead of you, and he will see to it that you find a wife there for my son.
Genesis 24:4‭-‬5‭, ‬7 NLT

Supernatural help
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:25pm On Feb 06, 2018
Feb 6

Then Isaac planted [seed] in that land [as a farmer] and reaped in the same year a hundred times [as much as he had planted], and the Lord blessed and favored him.
GENESIS 26:12 AMP

Supernatural harvest
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:33am On Feb 10, 2018
Feb 7

Saying unto them, Go into the village over against you, and straightway ye shall find an ass tied, and a colt with her: loose them, and bring them unto me. And if any man say ought unto you, ye shall say, The Lord hath need of them; and straightway he will send them.
Matthew 21:2‭-‬3 KJV

Supernatural fore-telling
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:35am On Feb 10, 2018
Feb 8

And when he saw a fig tree in the way, he came to it, and found nothing thereon, but leaves only, and said unto it, Let no fruit grow on thee henceforward for ever. And presently the fig tree withered away.
Matthew 21:19 KJV

Supernatural words of power
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:37am On Feb 10, 2018
Feb 9

Jesus answered and said unto them, Verily I say unto you, If ye have faith, and doubt not, ye shall not only do this which is done to the fig tree, but also if ye shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; it shall be done. And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, believing, ye shall receive.
Matthew 21:21‭-‬22 KJV

Supernatural faith cool
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:41am On Feb 10, 2018
Feb 10

Then Isaac sowed in that land, and received in the same year an hundredfold: and the Lord blessed him. And the man waxed great, and went forward, and grew until he became very great:
Genesis 26:12‭-‬13 KJV

Supernatural blessing cool
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:29am On Feb 11, 2018
Feb 11

And Isaac trembled very exceedingly, and said, Who? where is he that hath taken venison, and brought it me, and I have eaten of all before thou camest, and have blessed him? yea, and he shall be blessed.
Genesis 27:33 KJV

Supernatural blessing released in words
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:34am On Feb 11, 2018
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:41am On Feb 14, 2018
Feb 12

Jacob replied, “You know well what my work has meant to you and how your livestock has flourished under my care. The little you had when I arrived has increased greatly; everything I did resulted in blessings for you. Isn’t it about time that I do something for my own family?”
Genesis 30:30 MSG

Supernatural blessing by association
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:45am On Feb 14, 2018
Feb 13

And it came to pass, whensoever the stronger cattle did conceive, that Jacob laid the rods before the eyes of the cattle in the gutters, that they might conceive among the rods. And the man increased exceedingly, and had much cattle, and maidservants, and menservants, and camels, and asses.
Genesis 30:41‭, ‬43 KJV

Supernatural wisdom for growth
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:15am On Feb 14, 2018
Feb 14

And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.
Genesis 32:24 KJV

Supernatural breakthrough
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:48pm On Feb 15, 2018
Feb 15

But he perceived their craftiness, and said unto them, Why tempt ye me?
Luke 20:23 KJV

Supernatural insight
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:58am On Feb 17, 2018
Feb 16

The men were amazed at his answer. They could say nothing. They were not able to trap Jesus in anything he said before the people.
Luke 20:26 ICB

Supernatural wisdom
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:05am On Feb 17, 2018
Feb 17

because I will give you such words and wisdom that none of your enemies will be able to refute or contradict what you say.
Luke 21:15 GNB

Supernatural wisdom
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:03am On Feb 18, 2018
Feb 18

They turned over to Jacob all the alien gods they’d been holding on to, along with their lucky-charm earrings. Jacob buried them under the oak tree in Shechem. Then they set out. A paralyzing fear descended on all the surrounding villages so that they were unable to pursue the sons of Jacob.
Genesis 35:4‭-‬5 MSG

Supernatural favour
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:20am On Feb 21, 2018
Feb 19

And the Lord was with Joseph, and he was a prosperous man; and he was in the house of his master the Egyptian. And his master saw that the Lord was with him, and that the Lord made all that he did to prosper in his hand.
Genesis 39:2‭-‬3 KJV

Supernatural prosperity
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:21am On Feb 21, 2018
Feb 20

And Joseph found grace in his sight, and he served him: and he made him overseer over his house, and all that he had he put into his hand.
Genesis 39:4 KJV

Supernatural grace
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:25am On Feb 21, 2018
Feb 21

From that moment on, God blessed the home of the Egyptian—all because of Joseph. The blessing of God spread over everything he owned, at home and in the fields, and all Potiphar had to concern himself with was eating three meals a day.
Genesis 39:5 MSG

Supernatural favour and blessing
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:55am On Feb 24, 2018
Feb 22

But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God. And he took them up in his arms, put his hands upon them, and blessed them.
Mark 10:14‭, ‬16 KJV

Supernatural affection
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:58am On Feb 24, 2018
Feb 23

And whosoever of you will be the chiefest, shall be servant of all. For even the Son of man came not to be ministered unto, but to minister, and to give his life a ransom for many.
Mark 10:44‭-‬45 KJV

Supernatural service to mankind
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:00am On Feb 24, 2018
Feb 24

And saith unto them, Go your way into the village over against you: and as soon as ye be entered into it, ye shall find a colt tied, whereon never man sat; loose him, and bring him. And if any man say unto you, Why do ye this? say ye that the Lord hath need of him; and straightway he will send him hither. And certain of them that stood there said unto them, What do ye, loosing the colt? And they said unto them even as Jesus had commanded: and they let them go.
Mark 11:2‭-‬3‭, ‬5‭-‬6 KJV

Supernatural authority
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:43am On Feb 25, 2018
Feb 25

Thou shalt be over my house, and according unto thy word shall all my people be ruled: only in the throne will I be greater than thou. And Pharaoh said unto Joseph, See, I have set thee over all the land of Egypt.
Genesis 41:40‭-‬41 KJV

Supernatural promotion cool
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:29am On Feb 26, 2018
Feb 26

And Joseph saw his brethren, and he knew them, but made himself strange unto them, and spake roughly unto them; and he said unto them, Whence come ye? And they said, From the land of Canaan to buy food. And Joseph knew his brethren, but they knew not him.
Genesis 42:7‭-‬8 KJV

Supernatural transformation cool
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:47am On Feb 27, 2018
Feb 27

Then Joseph commanded to fill their sacks with corn, and to restore every man's money into his sack, and to give them provision for the way: and thus did he unto them. Genesis 42:25 KJV

Supernatural wealth

1 Like

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:36am On Feb 28, 2018
Feb 28

He knew it was a trick question, and said, “Why are you playing these games with me? Bring me a coin and let me look at it.” They handed him one. “This engraving—who does it look like? And whose name is on it?” “Caesar,” they said. Jesus said, “Give Caesar what is his, and give God what is his.” Their mouths hung open, speechless. cool
Mark 12:15‭-‬17 MSG

Supernatural wisdom
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:02am On Mar 01, 2018
Mar 1

And as he entered into a certain village, there met him ten men that were lepers, which stood afar off: And they lifted up their voices, and said, Jesus, Master, have mercy on us. And when he saw them, he said unto them, Go shew yourselves unto the priests. And it came to pass, that, as they went, they were cleansed.
Luke 17:12‭-‬14 KJV

Supernatural instruction
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:19am On Mar 02, 2018
Mar 2

And when Jesus came to the place, he looked up, and saw him, and said unto him, Zacchaeus, make haste, and come down; for to day I must abide at thy house.
Luke 19:5 KJV

Supernatural instinct cool
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:06pm On Mar 03, 2018
Mar 3

Joseph was served at one table and his brothers at another. The Egyptians who were eating there were served separately, because they considered it beneath their dignity to eat with Hebrews.
Genesis 43:32 GNB

Supernatural elevation in the midst of haters

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

This Is Why It's Stupid To Say God Answered Your Prayer / Will The Next Pope Be The Last? / Why Is Pastor Chris Church Always Docorated With Pyramids?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.