Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! (13441 Views)

Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2018
Dec 13

Solomon offered as peace offerings to the Lord 22,000 oxen and 120,000 sheep. So the king and all the people of Israel dedicated the house of the Lord .
1 Kings 8:63 ESV

Supernatural offering
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:44am On Dec 14, 2018
Dec 14

When the queen of Sheba saw all the wisdom of Solomon and the palace he had built, the food on his table, the seating of his officials, the attending servants in their robes, his cupbearers, and the burnt offerings he made at the temple of the Lord , she was overwhelmed.
1 Kings 10:4‭-‬5 NIV

Supernaturally overwhelmed
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:31am On Dec 15, 2018
Dec 15

King Solomon was greater in riches and wisdom than all the other kings of the earth.
1 Kings 10:23 NIV

Supernatural riches and wisdom
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:46am On Dec 17, 2018
Dec 16

The whole world sought audience with Solomon to hear the wisdom God had put in his heart.
1 Kings 10:24 NIV

Supernatural attraction
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:49am On Dec 17, 2018
Dec 17

Yet I will not tear the whole kingdom from him, but will give him one tribe for the sake of David my servant and for the sake of Jerusalem, which I have chosen.”
1 Kings 11:13 NIV

Supernaturally chosen nation
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2018
Dec 18

And when the king heard the saying of the man of God, which he cried against the altar at Bethel, Jeroboam stretched out his hand from the altar, saying, "Seize him." And his hand, which he stretched out against him, dried up, so that he could not draw it back to himself.
1 Kings 13:4 ESV

Supernatural act of God through a man of God
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 4:45pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dec 19

So he did what the Lord had told him. He went to the Kerith Ravine, east of the Jordan, and stayed there. The ravens brought him bread and meat in the morning and bread and meat in the evening, and he drank from the brook.
1 Kings 17:5‭-‬6 NIV

Supernatural food supply
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 4:49pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dec 20

Eventually the brook dried up because of the drought. Then God spoke to him: “Get up and go to Zarephath in Sidon and live there. I’ve instructed a woman who lives there, a widow, to feed you.”
1 Kings 17:7‭-‬9 MSG

Supernatural instructions
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 4:51pm On Dec 21, 2018
Dec 21

For this is what the Lord , the God of Israel, says: ‘The jar of flour will not be used up and the jug of oil will not run dry until the day the Lord sends rain on the land.’ ” She went away and did as Elijah had told her. So there was food every day for Elijah and for the woman and her family. For the jar of flour was not used up and the jug of oil did not run dry, in keeping with the word of the Lord spoken by Elijah.
1 Kings 17:14‭-‬16 NIV

Supernatural provision
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:41am On Dec 22, 2018
Dec 22

Elijah said to her, “Don’t be afraid. Go home and do as you have said. But first make a small loaf of bread for me from what you have and bring it to me, and then make something for yourself and your son.
1 Kings 17:13 NIV

Supernatural assurance
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:45am On Dec 23, 2018
Dec 23

And she went right off and did it, did just as Elijah asked. And it turned out as he said—daily food for her and her family. The jar of meal didn’t run out and the bottle of oil didn’t become empty: God ’s promise fulfilled to the letter, exactly as Elijah had delivered it!
1 Kings 17:15‭-‬16 MSG

Supernatural fulfillment of God's Word
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:18pm On Dec 24, 2018
Dec 24

Then he stretched himself upon the child three times and cried to the Lord , "O Lord my God, let this child's life come into him again." And the Lord listened to the voice of Elijah. And the life of the child came into him again, and he revived.
1 Kings 17:21‭-‬22 ESV

Supernaturally raised from the dead
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 4:02pm On Dec 25, 2018
Dec 25

The woman said to Elijah, “I see it all now—you are a holy man. When you speak, God speaks—a true word!”
1 Kings 17:24 MSG

Supernatural testimony to a true man of God
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:16pm On Dec 26, 2018
Dec 26

Then the fire of the Lord fell and burned up the sacrifice, the wood, the stones and the soil, and also licked up the water in the trench. When all the people saw this, they fell prostrate and cried, “The Lord —he is God! The Lord —he is God!”
1 Kings 18:38‭-‬39 NIV

Supernatural confirmation of the living God
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:26am On Dec 27, 2018
Dec 27

And Elijah said to Ahab, “Go, eat and drink, for there is the sound of a heavy rain.”
1 Kings 18:41 NIV

Supernatural fore-telling
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:38pm On Dec 28, 2018
Dec 28

Then the fire of the Lord fell and burned up the sacrifice, the wood, the stones and the soil, and also licked up the water in the trench.
1 Kings 18:38 NIV

Supernatural consuming fire!
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:06am On Dec 29, 2018
Dec 29

So Ahab went off to eat and drink, but Elijah climbed to the top of Carmel, bent down to the ground and put his face between his knees.
1 Kings 18:42 NIV

Supernatural heartfelt prayer
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:32am On Dec 30, 2018
Dec 30

“Go and look toward the sea,” he told his servant. And he went up and looked. “There is nothing there,” he said. Seven times Elijah said, “Go back.”
1 Kings 18:43 NIV

Supernatural continued and persistent prayer
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2018
Dec 31

The seventh time the servant reported, “A cloud as small as a man’s hand is rising from the sea.” So Elijah said, “Go and tell Ahab, ‘Hitch up your chariot and go down before the rain stops you.’ ”
1 Kings 18:44 NIV

Supernatural result of persistent prayer
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by GleestarsMag: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2018

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_-LQEzB5iGQ
Best Happy New Year Songs 2019 || Top New Year Songs Of All Time #Happynewyear #Happynewyear2019 #newyear2019

May The Year 2019 Bring For You, Happiness, Success And Filled With Peace, Hope & Togetherness Of Your Life.

ProPastorChris:
Happy new year to all!
This year is the year of the Supernatural as declared by the man of God Pastor Chris Oyakhilome

In line with this, I want to share with you the supernatural deeds of our God as stated in the bible.

Wishing you supernatural acts of God in all your ways this year!

Cheers!
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 5:25pm On Jan 01, 2019
Welcome to 2019 my year of lights!
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:24pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jan 1

And God strengthened Elijah mightily. Pulling up his robe and tying it around his waist, Elijah ran in front of Ahab’s chariot until they reached Jezreel.
1 Kings 18:46 MSG

Supernatural superspeed
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:25pm On Jan 02, 2019
Jan 2

He looked around, and there by his head was some bread baked over hot coals, and a jar of water. He ate and drank and then lay down again.
1 Kings 19:6 NIV

Supernatural food
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2019
Jan 3

So he got up and ate and drank. Strengthened by that food, he traveled forty days and forty nights until he reached Horeb, the mountain of God.
1 Kings 19:8 NIV

Supernatural strength from supernatural food
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:57am On Jan 06, 2019
Jan 4

After the earthquake came a fire, but the Lord was not in the fire. And after the fire came a gentle whisper. When Elijah heard it, he pulled his cloak over his face and went out and stood at the mouth of the cave. Then a voice said to him, “What are you doing here, Elijah?”
1 Kings 19:12‭-‬13 NIV

Supernatural voice of God
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jan 5

Yet I reserve seven thousand in Israel—all whose knees have not bowed down to Baal and whose mouths have not kissed him.”
1 Kings 19:18 NIV

Supernatural God of Preservation
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:22pm On Jan 06, 2019
Jan 6

The man of God came up and told the king of Israel, “This is what the Lord says: ‘Because the Arameans think the Lord is a god of the hills and not a god of the valleys, I will deliver this vast army into your hands, and you will know that I am the Lord .’ ”
1 Kings 20:28 NIV

Supernatural God of every place
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 10:55am On Jan 09, 2019
Jan 7

Micaiah declared, “If you ever return safely, the Lord has not spoken through me.” Then he added, “Mark my words, all you people!”
1 Kings 22:28 NIV

Supernatural confidence in the Word
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:04am On Jan 09, 2019
Jan 8

Elijah answered the captain, “If I am a man of God, may fire come down from heaven and consume you and your fifty men!” Then fire fell from heaven and consumed the captain and his men.
2 Kings 1:10 NIV

Supernatural fiery man of God
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:12am On Jan 09, 2019
Jan 9

Elijah took his cloak, rolled it up and struck the water with it. The water divided to the right and to the left, and the two of them crossed over on dry ground.
2 Kings 2:8 NIV

Simply supernatural act of faith!
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2019
Jan 10

As they were walking along and talking together, suddenly a chariot of fire and horses of fire appeared and separated the two of them, and Elijah went up to heaven in a whirlwind.
2 Kings 2:11 NIV

Supernatural special transportation
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2019
Jan 11

He took the cloak that had fallen from Elijah and struck the water with it. “Where now is the Lord , the God of Elijah?” he asked. When he struck the water, it divided to the right and to the left, and he crossed over.
2 Kings 2:14 NIV

Supernatural audacity

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... / Why Does God Not Heal/help Like He Promised? / Tradition In Church As Women Groups Display Different Cultural Dance Presentatio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.