Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:21 AM

Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! (13439 Views)

Daily Christian Nuggets For A Pleasant Walk With God / I May Now Believe In The Supernatural / Need Proof of the Supernatural? Meet Joshua Selman Nimmak (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 6:37pm On Oct 12, 2018
Oct 12

He looked David over and saw that he was little more than a boy, glowing with health and handsome, and he despised him.
1 Samuel 17:42 NIV

Supernatural handsomeness
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 2:22pm On Oct 13, 2018
Oct 13

David said to the Philistine, “You come against me with sword and spear and javelin, but I come against you in the name of the Lord Almighty, the God of the armies of Israel, whom you have defied.
1 Samuel 17:45 NIV

Supernatural trust in the Name of the Almighty
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:22am On Oct 14, 2018
Oct 14

This day the Lord will deliver you into my hands, and I’ll strike you down and cut off your head. This very day I will give the carcasses of the Philistine army to the birds and the wild animals, and the whole world will know that there is a God in Israel.
1 Samuel 17:46 NIV

Supernatural audacity
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:18am On Oct 16, 2018
Oct 15

All those gathered here will know that it is not by sword or spear that the Lord saves; for the battle is the Lord ’s, and he will give all of you into our hands.”
1 Samuel 17:47 NIV

Supernatural defender
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:20am On Oct 16, 2018
Oct 16

Reaching into his bag and taking out a stone, he slung it and struck the Philistine on the forehead. The stone sank into his forehead, and he fell facedown on the ground.
1 Samuel 17:49 NIV

Supernatural weapon
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Oct 17

So David triumphed over the Philistine with a sling and a stone; without a sword in his hand he struck down the Philistine and killed him.
1 Samuel 17:50 NIV

Supernatural triumph
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:55am On Oct 18, 2018
Oct 18

Whatever mission Saul sent him on, David was so successful that Saul gave him a high rank in the army. This pleased all the troops, and Saul’s officers as well. 1 Samuel 18:5 NIV

Supernatural success
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:20pm On Oct 18, 2018
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Oct 19

The next day an evil (harmful) spirit from God came forcefully on Saul. He was prophesying in his house, while David was playing the lyre, as he usually did. Saul had a spear in his hand and he hurled it, saying to himself, “I’ll pin David to the wall.” But David eluded him twice.
1 Samuel 18:10‭-‬11 NIV

Supernatural agility
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2018
Oct 20

So he sent David away from him and gave him command over a thousand men, and David led the troops in their campaigns. In everything he did he had great success, because the Lord was with him.
1 Samuel 18:13‭-‬14 NIV

Supernatural great success
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oct 21

Word came to Saul: “David is in Naioth at Ramah”; so he sent men to capture him. But when they saw a group of prophets prophesying, with Samuel standing there as their leader, the Spirit of God came on Saul’s men, and they also prophesied. Saul was told about it, and he sent more men, and they prophesied too. Saul sent men a third time, and they also prophesied.
1 Samuel 19:19‭-‬21 NIV

Supernatural arrest
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:39pm On Oct 23, 2018
Oct 22

After the boy had gone, David got up from the south side of the stone and bowed down before Jonathan three times, with his face to the ground. Then they kissed each other and wept together—but David wept the most.
1 Samuel 20:41 NIV

Supernatural friendship
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 12:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
Oct 23

From there David went to Mizpah in Moab and said to the king of Moab, “Would you let my father and mother come and stay with you until I learn what God will do for me?” So he left them with the king of Moab, and they stayed with him as long as David was in the stronghold.
1 Samuel 22:3‭-‬4 NIV

Supernatural responsibility
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 3:06pm On Oct 26, 2018
Oct 24

David stayed in the wilderness strongholds and in the hills of the Desert of Ziph. Day after day Saul searched for him, but God did not give David into his hands.
1 Samuel 23:14 NIV

Supernatural protection
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 3:08pm On Oct 26, 2018
Oct 25

And Saul’s son Jonathan went to David at Horesh and helped him find strength in God.
1 Samuel 23:16 NIV

Supernatural friendship
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 3:13pm On Oct 26, 2018
Oct 26

Afterward, David was conscience-stricken for having cut off a corner of his robe. He said to his men, “The Lord forbid that I should do such a thing to my master, the Lord ’s anointed, or lay my hand on him; for he is the anointed of the Lord .”
1 Samuel 24:5‭-‬6 NIV

Supernatural respect for the Anointing
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:20am On Oct 28, 2018
Oct 27

Then David went out of the cave and called out to Saul, “My Lord the king!” When Saul looked behind him, David bowed down and prostrated himself with his face to the ground.
1 Samuel 24:8 NIV

Supernatural respect
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:53am On Oct 28, 2018
Oct 28

So David took the spear and water jug near Saul’s head, and they left. No one saw or knew about it, nor did anyone wake up. They were all sleeping, because the Lord had put them into a deep sleep.
1 Samuel 26:12 NIV

Supernatural help of God
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:47am On Oct 30, 2018
Oct 29

Then Saul said, “I have sinned. Come back, David my son. Because you considered my life precious today, I will not try to harm you again. Surely I have acted like a fool and have been terribly wrong.”
1 Samuel 26:21 NIV

Supernatural repentance
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:56am On Oct 30, 2018
Oct 30

David was greatly distressed because the men were talking of stoning him; each one was bitter in spirit because of his sons and daughters. But David found strength in the Lord his God.
1 Samuel 30:6 NIV

Supernatural strength from God
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by HIRAETH: 9:02am On Oct 30, 2018
Nice work shocked
God bless you!!!
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:37pm On Nov 01, 2018
Oct 31

and David inquired of the Lord , “Shall I pursue this raiding party? Will I overtake them?” “Pursue them,” he answered. “You will certainly overtake them and succeed in the rescue.”
1 Samuel 30:8 NIV

Supernatural assurance of victory
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:40pm On Nov 01, 2018
Nov 1

David recovered everything the Amalekites had taken, including his two wives. Nothing was missing: young or old, boy or girl, plunder or anything else they had taken. David brought everything back.
1 Samuel 30:18‭-‬19 NIV

Supernatural recovery
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 11:17pm On Nov 02, 2018
Nov 2

David asked him, “Why weren’t you afraid to lift your hand to destroy the Lord ’s anointed?”
2 Samuel 1:14 NIV

Supernatural respect for the Anointing

1 Like

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2018
Nov 3

I grieve for you, Jonathan my brother; you were very dear to me. Your love for me was wonderful, more wonderful than that of women.
2 Samuel 1:26 NIV

Supernatural pure love

1 Like

Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 3:03pm On Nov 04, 2018
Nov 4

The war between the house of Saul and the house of David lasted a long time. David grew stronger and stronger, while the house of Saul grew weaker and weaker.
2 Samuel 3:1 NIV

Supernatural overcoming strength
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:28am On Nov 07, 2018
Nov 5

Then David sent messengers to Ish-Bosheth son of Saul, demanding, “Give me my wife Michal, whom I betrothed to myself for the price of a hundred Philistine foreskins.”
2 Samuel 3:14 NIV

Supernatural dowry cheesy
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:36am On Nov 07, 2018
Nov 6

And he became more and more powerful, because the Lord God Almighty was with him.
2 Samuel 5:10 NIV

Supernatural increase in strength
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:38am On Nov 07, 2018
Nov 7

Then David knew that the Lord had established him as king over Israel and had exalted his kingdom for the sake of his people Israel.
2 Samuel 5:12 NIV

Supernatural realization
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:49am On Nov 09, 2018
Nov 8

Once more the Philistines came up and spread out in the Valley of Rephaim; so David inquired of the Lord , and he answered, “Do not go straight up, but circle around behind them and attack them in front of the poplar trees.
2 Samuel 5:22‭-‬23 NIV

Supernatural battle strategy
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 8:51am On Nov 09, 2018
Nov 9

As soon as you hear the sound of marching in the tops of the poplar trees, move quickly, because that will mean the Lord has gone out in front of you to strike the Philistine army.”
2 Samuel 5:24 NIV

Supernatural advance army
Re: Bible's Supernatural Nuggets! by ProPastorChris(m): 9:00am On Nov 11, 2018
Nov 10

The ark of the Lord remained in the house of Obed-Edom the Gittite for three months, and the Lord blessed him and his entire household.
2 Samuel 6:11 NIV

Supernatural prosperity by God's Presence

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (16) (Reply)

Born-again Cchristain Singles Group... / Tradition In Church As Women Groups Display Different Cultural Dance Presentatio / Freethinkers In Nigeria And The Fear Of Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.