Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,750 members, 7,806,054 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:45 AM

Time To Project A Youth Leader For Nigeria - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time To Project A Youth Leader For Nigeria (516 Views)

Goodluck Jonathan Visits Reuben Fasoranti, Afenifere Leader For Condolence / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time To Project A Youth Leader For Nigeria by Emilo(m): 3:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
I have been asking myself "what is the ultimate purpose of this forum"?

Is it to continously provide entertainment stories that lead no where? To provide a platform for continous bashing; i.e IPOB vs Afonja, Christian vs Muslim?

Or strive to be become a platform for conscious reawakening in this Country? As youth, we need to reorganize ourselves and ensure those in power know we are to be recokned with. Remember the students in China revloution?

I believe we can strategize, plan, organise our selves on this platform to ultimately project youth candidates for the future election. Youths who would eventually pave way for innovation and prosperity in Nigeria.

Come to think of it. Who says youths cannot rule this country? How long do we contiue to allow these miscreants rule us.

Propably you have benefitted from these leaders, but the truth is aren't you ashamed of the situation of this country. We have been reduced to laughing ants of Africa.

Please lets come together as youths, be u Hausa, Igbo, Ijaw, Yoruba, Igala, Tiv, Ukwani etc. My people this is 2018.

Lets have a re-think especially folks on this forum. Lets do something for our dear country, so when we look back in future we would be proud of our venture.
Re: Time To Project A Youth Leader For Nigeria by free2ryhme: 3:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Emilo:
I have been asking myself "what is the ultimate purpose of this forum"?

Is it to continously provide entertainment stories that lead no where? To provide a platform for continous bashing; i.e IPOB vs Afonja, Christian vs Muslim?

Or strive to be become a platform for conscious reawakening in this Country? As youth, we need to reorganize ourselves and ensure those in power know we are to be recokned with. Remember the students in China revloution?

I believe we can strategize, plan, organise our selves on this platform to ultimately project youth candidates for the future election. Youths who would eventually pave way for innovation and prosperity in Nigeria.

Come to think of it. Who says youths cannot rule this country? How long do we contiue to allow these miscreants rule us.

Propably you have benefitted from these leaders, but the truth is aren't you ashamed of the situation of this country. We have been reduced to laughing ants of Africa.

Please lets come together as youths, be u Hausa, Igbo, Ijaw, Yoruba, Igala, Tiv, Ukwani etc. My people this is 2018.

Lets have a re-think especially folks on this forum. Lets do something for our dear country, so when we look back in future we would be proud of our venture.

The same youth that cant fight for their own rights undecided
Re: Time To Project A Youth Leader For Nigeria by Emilo(m): 4:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
free2ryhme:

The same youth that cant fight for their own rights undecided

We can start one day!!
Re: Time To Project A Youth Leader For Nigeria by free2ryhme: 4:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Emilo:

We can start one day!!
you dont have one day
Re: Time To Project A Youth Leader For Nigeria by Emilo(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
free2ryhme:

you dont have one day

What do u mean? What does it take to start

Step 1:Like minds come together n i dont mean on social media

Step 2:Draw up a plan or strategy

Step 3:Follow it through.

First we need to have like minds.
Re: Time To Project A Youth Leader For Nigeria by free2ryhme: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Emilo:

What do u mean? What does it take to start

Step 1:Like minds come together n i dont mean on social media

Step 2:Draw up a plan or strategy

Step 3:Follow it through.

First we need to have like minds.

you comment as if you already have a blueprint then I wish you all the best cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Minister Heads Team Of Doctors For Buhari’s Son / President Muhammadu Buhari Commiserates With Gov Ortom / PDP BOT Want Saraki, Tambuwal, Kwankwaso Back

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.