Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,163 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:14 AM

Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur (6260 Views)

Why Didn't God Punish Germany For The Holocaust? / Why Did God Allow An Innocent Girl To Be Raped And Killed In His Church? / Why Does GOD Allow tragic death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Now this question is directed mainly to christians and religious folks,and I want to emphasize that the intention is not to start an unnecessary argument. This is a topic that always caught my attention and I was dissapointed to see that it hasn't been raised before on nairaland,at least not to my knowledge. I understand that there is great animosity between christians and atheists right now,Muslims as well,but my intention is not to start up an arguement on who is superior or right but to find out the views of christians concerning this. When I was a Christian I never knew of the holocaust,I only heard about the 2nd world war so I never asked myself certain questions,but now that I know about it,I would like to ask christians and theists as a whole why they think their supreme all loving,omnipotent God would allow such horrific event to occur.

p.s I would appeal that only those who know about the subject matter should comment,and not just anyone who simply looked the word up in the dictionary.If you have read or seen documentaries or movies such as "Schindler's list" or "The Pianist" then you are in a good position to comment.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by dalaman: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
jean1128:
Now this question is directed mainly to christians and religious folks,and I want to emphasize that the intention is not to start an unnecessary argument. This is a topic that always caught my attention and I was dissapointed to see that it hasn't been raised before on nairaland,at least not to my knowledge. I understand that there is great animosity between christians and atheists right now,Muslims as well,but my intention is not to start up an arguement on who is superior or right but to find out the views of christians concerning this. When I was a Christian I never knew of the holocaust,I only heard about the 2nd world war so I never asked myself certain questions,but now that I know about it,I would like to ask christians and theists as a whole why they think their supreme all loving,omnipotent God would allow such horrific event to occur.

p.s I would appeal that only those who know about the subject matter should comment,and not just anyone who simply looked the word up in the dictionary.If you have read or seen documentaries or movies such as "Schindler's list" or "The Pianist" then you are in a good position to comment.

Christians say that their God allowed the holocaust to happen because he wanted to use it to bring back the Jews to Israel their homeland.

4 Likes

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ifenes(m): 4:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
jean1128:

Do you really believe the story ?
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
ifenes:

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
ifenes:

If what u mean by "the story" is the holocaust then I would say yes,however what I can not say is the actual number of people that died,it could be 6 million as quoted,it could be less or even more,regardless of the exact number,what we know is that a lot of people were killed,but please don't derail from the topic,all I want is to know what you think could be "God's" reason(s) for allowing such a calamitous event to happen,if u blv in God
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ifenes(m): 5:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
jean1128:

If what u mean by "the story" is the holocaust then I would say yes,however what I can not say is the actual number of people that died,it could be 6 million as quoted,it could be less or even more,regardless of the exact number,what we know is that a lot of people were killed,but please don't derail from the topic,all I want is to know what you think could be "God's" reason(s) for allowing such a calamitous event to happen,if u blv in God

I will not digress from the topic but I doubt the lives of 6 million Jews is more valuable than the victims of Hiroshima. Lives are lost everyday as it is part of nature to be born or to die. The saying that God has a chosen people is pure manipulation of individuals to be emotionally sympathetic to Jews. This is why it is highly doubtful such a god exists in the first place. The African slavery happens to be a lot more horrifying than any recorded horror put upon any race on this planet, why would a god allow that ? Just like the case of the Jews, it was horrible but has no connection to a god allowing it.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
ifenes:

I will not digress from the topic but I doubt the lives of 6 million Jews is more valuable than the victims of Hiroshima. Lives are lost everyday as it is part of nature to be born or to die. The saying that God has a chosen people is pure manipulation of individuals to be emotionally sympathetic to Jews. This is why it is highly doubtful such a god exists in the first place. The African slavery happens to be a lot more horrifying than any recorded horror put upon any race on this planet, why would a god allow that ? Just like the case of the Jews, it was horrible but has no connection to a god allowing it.

we are on the same ground, na christians I dey find

3 Likes

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ifenes(m): 5:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
jean1128:

we are on the same ground, na christians I dey find

Nice
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by hakeem4(m): 6:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
First of all there are some people who claimed that the holocaust never happened. But let me assume he wanted all Jews to go back to their land

Maybe we can ask kingebukasblog
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by dalaman: 6:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
hakeem4:
First of all there are some people who claimed that the holocaust never happened. But let me assume he wanted all Jews to go back to their land

Maybe we can ask kingebukasblog

KingEbukasblog says his God has morally sufficient reasons for allowing evil to happen.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by DoctorAlien(m): 10:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
Skeptics often like to say that either God is willing to remove evil but is not able, or He is able to remove evil but is not willing. This is a false dilemma, however, as there is a third option. This third option, which is true, is that God is able and willing to remove evil, but the time has not come for that in His scheme of things. Evil here refers to sin(the transgression of God's law) and its effects which includes death, diseases, disasters, pestilence, infirmities, wars, pain and grief. The Holocaust was murder (which is sin) on a large scale. So, why did God allow sin to continue? Why did God not destroy Satan immediately he sinned, to prevent him from corrupting the rest of creation?

Satan had charged God with being unreasonable in demanding obedience to His Law. Satan maintained that the immutable Law of God(the 10 Commandments), which is the constitution of Heaven, was an unnecessary restraint placed on the created beings. He proposed a system without the "restraint" of the Law of God, arguing that peace and happiness would abound the more throughout creation if created beings were not required to obey this Law. The very first commandment in this Law stood in the way of what Satan was getting at, which was worship, honor and homage for himself(Isa. 14:13-14). So God had to prove a point. And that point was that only willful obedience to His Law could guarantee happiness and peace to creation. Indeed, Satan had gone about his deceit in Heaven so well that had God destroyed Satan at once, it would have made Satan's claims appear true that God unreasonably demands worship/obedience to His Law. Furthermore, the act of destroying Satan immediately he sinned would have made the other angels serve God out of fear, and not out of love for Him and understanding of the need to do so. Therefore God decided to allow Satan develop his character fully, so that the whole of creation may judge things for themselves. And when man fell, handing over the rulership of this world to Satan, the earth was poised to be a good of example of what Satan's proposed system of things(rebellion against God) would look like. The unfallen worlds began to watch with keen interest to see how things would go on earth, as it is written "we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men."(1 Cor. 4:9). The Holocaust and other like wickedness are testimonies to what obtains in any system where God's Law is not regarded. You can agree with me that even until now, anything but peace and happiness has reigned on earth since Satan took over and began to influence things as  "the prince of this world", contrary to his claims. The earth is a testimony to the fact that if the Law of God is dethroned, peace and happiness disappear, and injustice is enthroned. This fact became even clearer to the unfallen worlds when Satan murdered the sinless Son of God. That is why we the children of God long for that Kingdom where God's righteousness reigns supreme. And that Kingdom will come very soon, and sin and sinners shall be obliterated.

So, in summary, God allowed sin(of which the Holocaust was an example) to continue so as to prove to Creation that only willful obedience to His Law would guarantee peace and happiness.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Martinez19(m): 10:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
DoctorAlien:
Skeptics often like to say that either God is willing to remove evil but is not able, or He is able to remove evil but is not willing. This is a false dilemma, however, as there is a third option. This third option, which is true, is that God is able and willing to remove evil, but the time has not come for that in His scheme of things. Evil here refers to sin(the transgression of God's law) and its effects which includes death, diseases, disasters, pestilence, infirmities, wars, pain and grief. The Holocaust was murder (which is sin) on a large scale. So, why did God allow sin to continue? Why did God not destroy Satan immediately he sinned, to prevent him from corrupting the rest of creation?

Satan had charged God with being unreasonable in demanding obedience to His Law. Satan maintained that the immutable Law of God(the 10 Commandments), which is the constitution of Heaven, was an unnecessary restraint placed on the created beings. He proposed a system without the "restraint" of the Law of God, arguing that peace and happiness would abound the more throughout creation if created beings were not required to obey this Law. The very first commandment in this Law stood in the way of what Satan was getting at, which was worship, honor and homage for himself(Isa. 14:13-14). So God had to prove a point. And that point was that only willful obedience to His Law could guarantee happiness and peace to creation. Indeed, Satan had gone about his deceit in Heaven so well that had God destroyed Satan at once, it would have made Satan's claims appear true that God unreasonably demands worship/obedience to His Law. Furthermore, the act of destroying Satan immediately he sinned would have made the other angels serve God out of fear, and not out of love for Him and understanding of the need to do so. Therefore God decided to allow Satan develop his character fully, so that the whole of creation may judge things for themselves. And when man fell, handing over the rulership of this world to Satan, the earth was poised to be a good of example of what Satan's proposed system of things(rebellion against God) would look like. The unfallen worlds began to watch with keen interest to see how things would go on earth, as it is written "we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men."(1 Cor. 4:9). The Holocaust and other like wickedness are testimonies to what obtains in any system where God's Law is not regarded. You can agree with me that even until now, anything but peace and happiness has reigned on earth since Satan took over and began to influence things as  "the prince of this world", contrary to his claims. The earth is a testimony to the fact that if the Law of God is dethroned, peace and happiness disappear, and injustice is enthroned. This fact became even clearer to the unfallen worlds when Satan murdered the sinless Son of God. That is why we the children of God long for that Kingdom where God's righteousness reigns supreme. And that Kingdom will come very soon, and sin and sinners shall be obliterated.

So, in summary, God allowed sin(of which the Holocaust was an example) to continue so as to prove to Creation that only willful obedience to His Law would guarantee peace and happiness.
keep fooling yourself.

8 Likes

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by DoctorAlien(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Martinez19:
keep fooling yourself.

Is that all you have to say?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by mujahid777(m): 12:49am On Jan 03, 2018
And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed that He would, until the Day of
Resurrection, send forth against them(Jews) those who would afflict them with the
most evil of suffering. Your Lord is indeed swift in retribution (when it is due),
and He is indeed the All-Forgiving, the All-Compassionate (especially toward
those who turn to Him in repentance and His believing servants).
(Quran 7:167)
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by flexis(m): 2:10am On Jan 03, 2018
People forget God in their lives but when things get bad they blame Him
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by dnawah(m): 8:14am On Jan 03, 2018
jean1128:

God use it to bring them back home(they remember Zion)
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 8:48am On Jan 03, 2018
DoctorAlien:

let me start by applauding you for at least airing your opinion ,but then just because that is what u think doesn't make it right so I would point out the problems I have with your explanation,if u disagree with my points,feel free to rebut it OBJECTIVELY.

First of all I read through ur post carefully and I observed that 99% of what u said is merely conjecture ,u don't have any biblical evidence to ur point if u do kindly share it. Then I would like to call ur attention to what we are talking about here,bro we are talking about the holocaust,people were slaughtered like chicken through the most painful forms of death; the pogrom and the rest of them,now u claim that "God" is omnipotent that means he can do EVERYTHING and he is equally omniscient that means he knows EVERYTHING now my questions are

Let us assume like u said that "God's" plan was to prove to man that only wilful obedience to his will can guarantee peace and happiness

1) WAS ALLOWING THE HOLOCAUST THE ONLY WAY TO ACCOMPLISHING HIS PLAN?

2)if the answer to no1 is no which of course is the right answer considering that "God" is supposedly omnipotent,then the second question is WAS ALLOWING THE HOLOCAUST OCCUR THE BEST WAY TO ACCOMPLISH HIS PLAN ?

3) If the answer to no2 is no then the third question is
WHY DIDN'T HE USE A BETTER METHOD
but if the answer to no2 is yes then the third question is
WHY WASN'T HIS PLAN ACCOMPLISHED ?

you can agree with me that since 1945 after the Holocaust occurred till now the world has witnessed a large number of people adopting other means to solving their problems without involving "God" and religion and it has proved very successful,at least the happiest countries in the world are majorly irreligious and so their has been a remarkable increase in the number of irreligious people,and also other similar events have continued to occur such as the 9/11 attacks in the U.S.A the 1972 Munich attack and the rest of them,it hasn't led anyone to seeing "God" as the solution to peace and happiness rather it has raised more questions to his existence,and if u say that "God" allowed the holocaust to occur to make us acknowledge him as the source of peace and happiness,what do u have to say about terrorist attacks carried out on the churches itself and on christians,is that also a way for him to execute his plans?.

Finally if "God" allowed the holocaust to occur to make humans realize that obeying him is the source to peace and happiness why is it that his plan failed,because what am seeing in the world is an unpreccedented revolution towards religion wildly aided by the social media and when the plan ur "God" made failed it tells at least one of these three things
1) "God" is not omnipotent which explains why the plan failed
2) "God" is not omniscient which explains why he couldn't make a plan that didn't fail
3)"God" is neither omnipotent nor omniscient, so why bring him into the picture at the first place

6 Likes

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2018
mujahid777:
And (remember) when your Lord proclaimed that He would, until the Day of
Resurrection, send forth against them(Jews) those who would afflict them with the
most evil of suffering. Your Lord is indeed swift in retribution (when it is due),
and He is indeed the All-Forgiving, the All-Compassionate (especially toward
those who turn to Him in repentance and His believing servants).
(Quran 7:167)

I don't know much of the Koran so just cite it and make ur explanation,no need quoting it
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 8:50am On Jan 03, 2018
dnawah:
God use it to bring them back home(they remember Zion)

This is not an explanation
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 9:01am On Jan 03, 2018
dalaman:

KingEbukasblog says his God has morally sufficient reasons for allowing evil to happen.
Let Atheists provide answers to their own questions on the Holocaust. Atheists killed the JEWS.

World religions must stop answering Atheists/agnostics etc questions as if they are on trial. 2018 has arrived and now Atheists are on trial. They will answer, and world religions will question them.

What have Atheists got to offer an evil world. What solutions do they bring to the table?
Atheists/agnostics/God haters etc has to date provided very destructive solution such as, child pornography, killing of unborn babies, child prostitution, child trafficking, child marriage, child molestation. Men marrying men could be their focus for 2018.

2 Likes

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by mployer(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2018
jean1128:

This is not an explanation

That is the explanation bro. He used a lot of similar methods in the Bible.

There wouldn't be a location called Israel today if not for Holocaust. It is His way of bringing good out of evil.

Its is also a message to you. What ever evil you are suffering today, God will bring marvelous good out of it, if you stick to him.
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by hakeem4(m): 9:37am On Jan 03, 2018
[s]
DoctorAlien:

[/s]

Common we’re in 2018 you can’t be thinking like someone who was born during the cave men era. With this rubbish you posted

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by hakeem4(m): 9:43am On Jan 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
Let Atheists provide answers to their own questions on the Holocaust. Atheists killed the JEWS.

World religions must stop answering Atheists/agnostics etc questions as if they are on trial. 2018 has arrived and now Atheists are on trial. They will answer, and world religions will question them.

What have Atheists got to offer an evil world. What solutions do they bring to the table?
Atheists/agnostics/God haters etc has to date provided very destructive solution such as, child pornography, killing of unborn babies, child prostitution, child trafficking, child marriage, child molestation. Men marrying men could be their focus for 2018.

Common most of the people who led the holocaust were Christians Adolf hitler and his generals were Christians. Maybe if you watch this movie “ conspiracy” you’d understand.

To your question what does atheism offer the world :- freedom

3 Likes

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 10:27am On Jan 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:

Let us start by saying that atheists can be good or bad,in the same way that christians can be good or bad,some atheists have done terrible things like Joseph stalin,many others are making remarkable contributions to the society,without the work of Bill Gates am not sure if u could have been able to type that message. Now whether Adolf Hitler who initiated the stuff was a Christian or atheist am not so sure,however one thing u can not deny is the fact that christianity played a key role in anti semitism which led to the holocaust,by that am not saying that the religion is wrong am only calling ur attention to the fact that it influenced the way christians saw Jews,just the same way christias are homophobic today. It is also worth noting that over the years people have persecuted and killed others in the name of "God", christians inclusive, besides the crusades and inquisitions the Klu Klux Klan claimed to be a Christian group and it was said that during the 19th century in america many protestant pastors were members,but don't take my word for it,do the research

Back to the topic,ur comment didn't attempt to answer the questions if u want to start an argument on that create ur own thread

2 Likes

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 10:30am On Jan 03, 2018
mployer:

That is the explanation bro. He used a lot of similar methods in the Bible.

There wouldn't be a location called Israel today if not for Holocaust. It is His way of bringing good out of evil.

Its is also a message to you. What ever evil you are suffering today, God will bring marvelous good out of it, if you stick to him.

If really the reason "God" allowed the holocaust to occur was simply to bring the Jews to Israel,then "God" (whichever one u re reffering to) sucks. Meanwhile there are still so many Jews in diaspora so the the plan didn't even work

2 Likes

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 10:32am On Jan 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:

Meanwhile ur argument is so flawed,I don't even know where to begin

4 Likes

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by mployer(m): 10:42am On Jan 03, 2018
jean1128:

If really the reason "God" allowed the holocaust to occur was simply to bring the Jews to Israel,then "God" (whichever one u re reffering to) sucks. Meanwhile there are still so many Jews in diaspora so the the plan didn't even work

There are many Jews in diaspora but they have a home called Israel.

Isn't that a big deal to you?
Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 10:43am On Jan 03, 2018
jean1128:

Meanwhile ur argument is so flawed,I don't even know where to begin
It is because you are choosing to be highly selective, that you say my argument is flawed.
God is not on trial, Atheists are !!!

The German murderers were not Christian. Period.
Read the Holy Gospels to learn what is a Christian. Yes that is a good question to ask Atheists in 2018.

World religions must ask Atheists deep questions, because Atheists, Agnostic, etc are so shallow.

1 Like

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Niflheim(m): 10:46am On Jan 03, 2018
@op,

I have heard of holocaust stories about prisoners in the gas chambers drinking each other's urine, I also heard of prisoners thrown into a cell with a bear(jehovah's style of killing 42 kids in the bible), and there were jewish prisoners who must fight wrestling matches with each other and the loser is shot, while the winner gets to live another day!!!

If a god exists and that god is all powerful, and was watching all these things happen.......................................................................then it makes me wonder how "drinking human urine" is part of their god's special plan!!!

3 Likes

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 11:02am On Jan 03, 2018
jean1128:

Let us start by saying that atheists can be good or bad,in the same way that christians can be good or bad,some atheists have done terrible things like Joseph stalin,many others are making remarkable contributions to the society,without the work of Bill Gates am not sure if u could have been able to type that message. Now whether Adolf Hitler who initiated the stuff was a Christian or atheist am not so sure,........

Back to the topic,ur comment didn't attempt to answer the questions if u want to start an argument on that create ur own thread

I REPEAT, GOD IS NOT ON TRIAL !!!

Atheists, Agnostics, etc are on trial.

It is 2018, True Christians must never allow themselves to be fooled and mocked any longer by worn out Atheists tricks and highly flawed mental gymnastics.

The evidence of what a true Christian is can easily be found in the Holy Gospels. These murderers can never claim to be Christians without looking like fraudsters.

CHRISTIANS, BE WARNED. TOPICS LIKE THIS ARE A TRAP.
REFUSE TO ANSWER athesits, agnotics, etc questions about your superior faith. Rather let them answer your deep questions.
Ask them over and over to spell out what they have to offer humanity.

Fake pastors are trembling in their boots as scientifically verifiable evidence confirms world wide that every word that Jesus said is true for those that come to him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2018
ScienceWatch:
I REPEAT, GOD IS NOT ON TRIAL !!!

Atheists, Agnostics, etc are on trial.

It is 2018, True Christians must never allow themselves to be fooled and mocked any longer by worn out Atheists tricks and highly flawed mental gymnastics.

The evidence of what a true Christian is can easily be found in the Holy Gospels. These murderers can never claim to be Christians without looking like fraudsters.

CHRISTIANS, BE WARNED. TOPICS LIKE THIS ARE A TRAP.
REFUSE TO ANSWER athesits, agnotics, etc questions about your superior faith. Rather let them answer your deep questions.
Ask them over and over to spell out what they have to offer humanity.

Fake pastors are trembling in their boots as scientifically verifiable evidence confirms world wide that every word that Jesus said is true for those that come to him.

well it is obvious that u have no interest answering the question I asked,so I wish u simply vamoose and not digress the topic

3 Likes

Re: Why Did "GOD" Allow The Holocaust To Occur by ScienceWatch: 11:26am On Jan 03, 2018
DoctorAlien:
The very first commandment in this Law stood in the way of what Satan was getting at, which was worship, honor and homage for himself(Isa. 14:13-14). So God had to prove a point. And that point was that only willful obedience to His Law could guarantee happiness and peace to creation.

The unfallen worlds began to watch with keen interest to see how things would go on earth, as it is written "we are made a spectacle unto the world, and to angels, and to men."(1 Cor. 4:9). The Holocaust and other like wickedness are testimonies to what obtains in any system where God's Law is not regarded. You can agree with me that even until now, anything but peace and happiness has reigned on earth since Satan took over and began to influence things as  "the prince of this world", contrary to his claims. The earth is a testimony to the fact that if the Law of God is dethroned, peace and happiness disappear, and injustice is enthroned.

This fact became even clearer to the unfallen worlds when Satan murdered the sinless Son of God. That is why we the children of God long for that Kingdom where God's righteousness reigns supreme. And that Kingdom will come very soon, and sin and sinners shall be obliterated.

Excellent ! Awesome ! Wow, your moniker should have been Doctorwise.

Unfortunately, Atheists, agnostics, etc will never understand the profound truths you wrote here DoctorAlien. Never, never !!

True Christians are instructed by the bible to, NEVER THROW THEIR PEARLS OF TRUTH TO THE ATHEISTIC/AGNOSTIC SWINE. FOR THEY WILL REND IT AND THEN TURN ON YOU.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

COMMAND THE MONTH PRAYERS (DECEMBER 2020 EDITION): TOTAL RECOVERY !!! / If Adam And Eve Were Whites, Where Did The Blacks Came From? / The Best Christian Book You Ever Read; Recommend It Here To Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 127
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.