Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,326 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:18 PM

Jesus Is Coming Back Again - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus Is Coming Back Again (454 Views)

Video Of Father Mbaka Warning Buhari That Disaster Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / Warning: The Mark Of Antichrist '666' Is Coming (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Jesus Is Coming Back Again by FaithfulServant(m): 4:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
“For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first” (1 Thessalonians 4:16).

Are you ready for the Lord return? The Bible makes us understand that the coming of the Lord will happen in a moment and at the twinkling of an eye (1 Corinthians 15:52).

Some delay their repentance because they feel that the coming of the Lord is still far away or they may think within themselves, “why don’t we merry for the mean time and when the time of the Lord draws near, we will get ourselves prepared for the Lord’s return” but Jesus has said that the time and hour of His coming no man knows except the Father only (Matthew 24:36; 24:44).

Jesus Christ gave signs of His coming (Matthew 24:3) and the signs has started manifesting already (Matthew 24). My dear friend don’t delay your repentance because God is ever willing, faithful and just to forgive you your sins and accept you into His family (1 John 1:9). Heed to the popular saying, “delay is dangerous”. Don’t because of your negligence and nonchalant attitude spend eternity in hell with regrets that you had wish you never delayed your preparation for the Lord’s coming because Jesus will come in an hour and time you think not (Matthew 24:44).

Jesus is coming to reward everyone according to his or her works be it good or evil (Revelation 22:12). For the reward of good deeds will be everlasting life and the reward of evil deeds will be eternal damnation in the lake of fire (Matthew 25:46). If you’re good and your life is full with good deeds, continue that way till Christ return and watch and pray (Mark 13:33) to God to give you the strength not to draw back into your old ways and into perdition (Hebrews 10:38,39). On the other hand, if your ways are evil and not clean before the sight of God, repent ye therefore (Matthew 3:2), turn away from unrighteousness and seek the face of the a Lord to obtain salvation (Chronicles 7:14).

Prayer

Dear Lord Jesus, I believe in you and I believe you died on the cross of Calvary for me (Romans 10:10). Concerning your coming, help me to be ready and prepared. Take away dear Lord any form of impediment that may interfere with my preparation of your second coming be it lust of the flesh, lust of the eyes and pride or life (Romans 10:10).
As I wait for your return, give me the grace not to fall into temptation and may my garment remain spotless till your eventual and imminent return, I pray this day, Amen.

https://www.gospelandtruth.com/2018/01/jesus-is-coming-back-again.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

Is There Any Rastafarian Here? / Purification Of The Heart / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.