Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That (1323 Views)

Are Guys Really Scared Of Dating Ladies That Attend White Garment Churches?? / But, Really, Bride Price No Make Sense Again / What Is Something You Pretend To Understand, But Really Don't? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by igudia5(m): 4:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
This is how it started back in 4years, I met this girl called osas(Sonia) in a small village close to Benin,Edo state. We started in a relationship,then I was in a university at the university of Benin,Edo state. At that time I was in 100level and she was in SS1. At that time she was really a beautiful girl,very smart and caring. The relationship wasn't really going well because of the distance and lack of communication between her and me. I wasn't really too attach to her but I do love her. During at the time of our relationship we got to see 4 times. Believe me she really loves me but I don't really do because I was really a sharp guy(never to love with the head just the heart). Menh we I saw her on the 1st of Jan 2018 which was yesterday i couldnt believe my eyes because she as become a grown up beautiful girl. With everything in her complete, guys you know what I mean by that. Yesterday I thought I have found Nicki minaj. And now she said she still have the feelings for me and she want us to come back and this really scared me because I don't want to be committed because I'm scared of women giving them your self and late get hurt. Which led me to ask her about her bf and she told me they broke up because he was a gee boy(Yahoo boy) another problem i have is that I'm also gee boy after all that she said I wasn't able to talk anything about yahoo boys and I refuse to tell her I was too. What shock my heart was that she was ready to loose her pride and which I quickly cut her short because I'm not ready for another wahala. The last girl I disflower was a problem to me because even when she was a mother she was still asking me and disturbing me for sex, that is really what I want to avoid. Menh seeing her alone, you will be praying to have her or even be the guy to disflower her because it going to be medal wink please I don't want any insult or abuse. And also she plans to visit me on Thursday to talk about how we can start all over again. Mehn I don't know what to really say because I know beautiful girls are always attracted by men and having her as babe we be heart attack. We broke up due to lack of commutation and we never had fight nor argument and also I don't think is because of the money. Because her parent is wealthy and I even to met her parent's at her house and I really got welcomed by the parents. I Would have love to mention her family name but for safety I wouldn't. I don't want to be known.
Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by ClitoPen: 4:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
igudia5:
This is how it started back in 4years, I met this girl called osas(Sonia) in a small village close to Benin,Edo state. We started in a relationship,then I was in a university at the university of Benin,Edo state. At that time I was in 100level and she was in SS1...... Which led me to ask her about her bf and she told me they broke up because he was a gee boy(Yahoo boy) another problem i have is that I'm also gee boy after all that she said I wasn't able to talk anything about yahoo boys and I refuse to tell her I was too.....
@op: u graduated from Uniben and you are a gee boy...does Uniben now offer Yahooology as a course?

11 Likes

Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by xendra: 4:35pm On Jan 02, 2018
see. this is the other side of gold digging, you want her now that she is prettier but you don't see anything wrong in that, but if she wants you just because you are richer you start screaming gold diggggeeerrr!!

3 Likes

Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by TheUbermensch: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
Clearly the poster above me doesn't understand the meaning of Gold digging.
The O.P never told us how they broke up the first time and what led to it.

Anyways if you don't love her, don't just stress her. Clearly you're just interested in her body, nothing more. Just be plain even if it means being blunt, rather than playing with someone's heart.
Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by ClitoPen: 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
See name: osa grin
Where are ndi Igbo
Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by igudia5(m): 4:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
xendra:
see. this is the other side of gold digging, you want her now that she is prettier but you don't see anything wrong in that, but if she wants you just because you are richer you start screaming gold diggggeeerrr!!
madam I didn't say I need her back she told me that she still got the feelings for me. When I was with her I noticed how she was with me and I knew something was going on and I quickly ask her and she replied by saying she got feelings for me and I wasn't happy not even because she was beautiful and cute or whatever. Remember I said I don't want to get committed into any relationship because I'm scared of getting hurt. Having her will be a big problem(heart attack).
Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by Harwoyeez(m): 6:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
be straightforward with her that u ain't ready for any commitment right now n also evade her advances cos of her hate for gee guys which u are also. protect yasef d best possible way u can but don't mess up d girl
Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
I Know You Have Already Made Up Your Mind So do What Ever The fvck you Like
Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by chigoizie7(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Since December 25 to date , I have been on NL reading nonsensical nonsense.

U people should continue.

But that rubbish must end b4 5th of January.

1 Like

Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
Instead of you to be moving forward, you are moving backward.
You guys will still break up again.
Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by Zinny25(f): 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Are you really a graduate or yahoo boy. Answer that first before I think of what to tell you
Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by Gofwane(m): 8:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
xendra:
grin no, you are absolutely wrong!! This is silver mining not gold digging. Guys don't dig gold, they mine silver cool
Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by xrisdgreat(m): 8:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
date her if u want,if u no want den FINE.
Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by igudia5(m): 12:06am On Jan 03, 2018
Zinny25:
Are you really a graduate or yahoo boy. Answer that first before I think of what to tell you
I'm a graduate but not proud of been a gee guy. I wrote it out with sincerity instead of beating around the bush. Please no insults.
Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by b0rn2fuck(m): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2018
1, you never dated in the first place but friendzone because even someone I fiuck 3 times, I still claimed she hasn't become my girlfriend except the one I Bleep over 10 times, I accepted one of my babe as girlfriend after 2 months abortions and she never have any boyfriend in first place to have called geeboy as well, if she ever claimed she has, check her real well, geeboy are not dull boys not to have wallow prick inside pussy, maybe she felt for the money but fear of receiving dick sent her away, you will never know you love someone until after Bleep, until the white sustance in her pussy rounded in your prick, until you can Bleep her during mentrution without condom, until aftermath of 20 times Bleep and the pussy still felt like the first time, can you suck her pussy and felt the salty pussy water and still demand to suck more, will you allow her pour her split in your mouth and you swallow it with pride?
Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by Hexzyz(m): 6:33am On Jan 03, 2018
Are you sure you are a product of Uniben?
Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by sirliu(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2018
It was a chore reading all that through the terrible english and spelling but anyway, you don't love her. You only what her now because she is more attractive. She doesn't like yahoo boys and you are one. So there's no way it will work.
Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by ehinmowo: 11:48am On Jan 03, 2018
Going back to my ex never worked for me. Terrible idea every time
Re: Me And My Ex Plan To Come Back, But Really Scared Of That by Next2Bezee(m): 11:52am On Jan 03, 2018
You dated her for 4 years and only met her 4 times during that period and she claims to still have feelings for you?

It'll just take the first sex session for her to steal your destiny. Say no to ex sex.

(1) (Reply)

Do You Like My Profile Photo? / Bobrisky Steals US Senator’s Photo As His Husband To Be / Treat Your Woman Right!! The Respect Would Come Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.