Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,081 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor (33580 Views)

Where Is Olajumoke Orisaguna, The Ex Bread Seller? / Olajumoke Orisaguna Reacts To Her Baby Daddy’s Allegations / Olajumoke Orisaguna & Sunday Orisaguna Face Hard Times, Relationship Threatened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by EdifiedCEO: 4:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
Olajumoke Orisaguna, the bread seller who had a miraculous encounter with fame has shared photos of how she celebrated the new year. In a post on her social media page, Olajumoke revealed that she decided to give back to the society by going back to where she started from.

She shared photos of herself sharing food and other items to the poor in the slums and wrote;

“Happy New Year Fam. I don’t have a lot but as much as I can I will do what is possible to make life more bearable for others. #Sluminvasion by @qtabyevents was a new experience for me & a reminder of where I come from. God bless aunty TY @tybello & bless everyone who remembers to help people that can’t help them in return. #sluminvasion #empowerment #skillacquisition”

Check out the photos below:

http://www.newshelmng.com/2018/01/photos-olajumoke-orisaguna-celebrates.html

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by EdifiedCEO: 4:30pm On Jan 02, 2018

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by ekensi01: 4:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
sad

Who be this one again?

Can't you just do your work and go?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by chukslawrence(m): 4:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
good of her

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by Samusu(m): 4:37pm On Jan 02, 2018
That's good of her. Always remember where yhu come from

10 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by nawtyme: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Top model? Please she is more like a favored girl who rose by grace. Very nice of her to remember where she started from.

As for being a top model, I comment my reserve.

17 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by Gwilld(m): 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
God bless you ma

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by leksmedia: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
lol
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
she tried
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by dayleke: 6:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
Why her face hard like that?

24 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by olaolulazio(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Must she post d pictures?

3 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by Teewhy2: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Giving back to the society is a way of getting bless by GOD.
I hope her husband has also been polished like her.

It is another Dry Season, a Season for construction works.
Need a Roof Parapet to bring out the beauty in your Building?
Check out details of our polystyrene parapet installation, it is light, fast to install and durable.
Prefect for land which doesn't much loads and renovation works.
Click below
https://www.nairaland.com/3726763/alternative-building-material-expanded-polystyrene/6
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by kolawoleibukun: 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
in as much as I go like advise her to save her money I still appreciate wetin she day do. she never forget where she come from. thank you olajumoke!

shebi mercy Johnson na barracks she come from? since when she don go visit barracks last? Mercy aigbe no be Benin dem born you? you forget your root begin party for lagos. you no get money pass olajumoke?

omotola you think say we no no where you come from? una just shine small forget people way una leave for back abi? make celebrities day serve their communities. we know wetin shokey do for ajegunle.

funke akindele you forget? you don shine now and u no want get anything to do with lower class abi? make una day do oh. God day watch una. Joke silva na so dem take day do mummy for Nollywood?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by olamil34(m): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
dayleke:

I don't know ooo
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by stanliwise(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Is that her?

2 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by olamil34(m): 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by cinoedhunter: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pls what happened to all those her bread after she became a model? tongue
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by Mrkumareze(m): 7:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
She's not looking painted!

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by myners007: 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
i like this babe

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by Timiblanko(m): 7:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
I know some people will call this attention seeking. mean why you don't know what it means to have suffered. she's just greatful. If you are not greatful you are a great fool

4 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by Aldebaran(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
cheesy
This is what we want...
The rich and comfortable should feed the poor...

And not using the money entrusted in you to help the poor and the needy to buy expensive cars and jets..

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by abrahym(m): 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
Haters and bad Belle on nairaland sha
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by sonofanarchy(m): 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
village girl na village girl

5 Likes

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
stanliwise:
Is that her?

I feel you Bruv
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by 1nigeriamyfoot: 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
kolawoleibukun:
in as much as I go like advise her to save her money I still appreciate wetin she day do. she never forget where she come from. thank you olajumoke!

shebi mercy Johnson na barracks she come from? since when she don go visit barracks last? Mercy aigbe no be Benin dem born you? you forget your root begin party for lagos. you no get money pass olajumoke?

omotola you think say we no no where you come from? una just shine small forget people way una leave for back abi? make celebrities day serve their communities. we know wetin shokey do for ajegunle.

funke akindele you forget? you don shine now and u no want get anything to do with lower class abi? make una day do oh. God day watch una. Joke silva na so dem take day do mummy for Nollywood?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by cooltola(m): 7:13pm On Jan 02, 2018
poverty in Nigeria is rising rapidly and our leaders are just too blind / or do not care to see. If no concern me mentality cant keep working. Kudos to olajumoke
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by Tattooboy: 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
Has anyone seen Dino Melaye doing something like this?

1 Like

Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by CandidSeeker(m): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
dayleke:

Dealing with poor people comes with its own challenges.

They have 'interesting' mindset & attitude.
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by Cool83(m): 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
unlike some people that don't even have feeling for others
Re: Olajumoke Orisaguna Celebrates New Year Day In The Slums To Feed The Poor by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Some will criticise. Why did she have to take pictures. Meanwhile they have never helped someone in need. Pictures or no pictures grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Takes His Son Swimming (photos) / Adebimpe Akintunde Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos) / Tiwa Savage And Hubby Make First Public Appearance Since 'pregnanc Announcement'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.