Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,626 members, 7,801,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Irony Of #freethesheeple Campaign Is Daddy Freeze A Sheep Or Goat? Hardmirror - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Irony Of #freethesheeple Campaign Is Daddy Freeze A Sheep Or Goat? Hardmirror (580 Views)

Questions For Hardmirror / Why Is Daddy Freeze Focused On Adeboye And Not TB Joshua? / Is Daddy Freeze The Problem With Nigerian Christianity? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irony Of #freethesheeple Campaign Is Daddy Freeze A Sheep Or Goat? Hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 4:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Jesus declared himself to be the good shepherd. And the bible is full of analogies that shows that followers of christ must be sheeps
Read Mathew 25: 36-42

It is ironic that daddy freeze claims to be a christian and yet he is so against the sheep mindset of the Nigerian Christians in particular.

is the sheep mentality limited to tithing?

How about speaking in tongues?

Believing the bible?

Not asking questions about the contradictions in the bible?

How about faith? Believing God answers prayers but yet God fails to answer prayers and yet people keep praying?

It is imposible to be a christian and not be a sheep (a follower that asks no questions)

So i ask, what type of christian is daddy freeze and does he think he is not a sheeple himself as long as he has religion and i a christian despite the many glaring fooo.lishness of the religion which can only be adhered to by faith of a sheep

Re: Irony Of #freethesheeple Campaign Is Daddy Freeze A Sheep Or Goat? Hardmirror by TheUbermensch: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Understanding is key in everything in life.

The #FreeTheSheeple thing is not an allusion to the sheep in the Bible, rather it talks about how today's Christians just swallow anything given them by their pastors hook, line and sinker, like sheep. Because sheep lack basic reasoning and can't reason for themselves.

I think he's calling on Christians to be more conscious mentally and to be able to think for themselves so they don't fall into the hands of extortionists and false prophets.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Irony Of #freethesheeple Campaign Is Daddy Freeze A Sheep Or Goat? Hardmirror by eezeribe(m): 4:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
... is the Opium of the Masses.
Re: Irony Of #freethesheeple Campaign Is Daddy Freeze A Sheep Or Goat? Hardmirror by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
As regards to freeze definition, Sheeple is different from Sheep..
Re: Irony Of #freethesheeple Campaign Is Daddy Freeze A Sheep Or Goat? Hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 5:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
TheUbermensch:
Understanding is key in everything in life.

The #FreeTheSheeple thing is not an allusion to the sheep in the Bible, rather it talks about how today's Christians just swallow anything given them by their pastors hook, line and sinker, like sheep. Because sheep lack basic reasoning and can't reason for themselves.

I think he's calling on Christians to be more conscious mentally and to be able to think for themselves so they don't fall into the hands of extortionists and false prophets.
Either way, as long as daddy freeze is a christian, he is a sheep and subject to many fooolishness. He probably speaks in tongues, he probable spends much resources on prayers and attending church. Tithes is no big deal and not an isolated counter productive practice. Everything about the church is synonymous to foo.lishness and even the bible agrees on this.
Re: Irony Of #freethesheeple Campaign Is Daddy Freeze A Sheep Or Goat? Hardmirror by HardMirror(m): 5:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
JPENG:
As regards to freeze definition, Sheeple is different from Sheep..
Which is?
Re: Irony Of #freethesheeple Campaign Is Daddy Freeze A Sheep Or Goat? Hardmirror by IamGoke(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
That man needs to revisit his Bible jare!!!
Re: Irony Of #freethesheeple Campaign Is Daddy Freeze A Sheep Or Goat? Hardmirror by IamGoke(m): 5:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
That man needs to revisit his Bible jare!!!
Re: Irony Of #freethesheeple Campaign Is Daddy Freeze A Sheep Or Goat? Hardmirror by TheUbermensch: 5:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
HardMirror:

Either way, as long as daddy freeze is a christian, he is a sheep and subject to many fooolishness. He probably speaks in tongues, he probable spends much resources on prayers and attending church. Tithes is no big deal and not an isolated counter productive practice. Everything about the church is synonymous to foo.lishness and even the bible agrees on this.

The way you're just glorifying foolishness. Smh.

As for me I am not foolish, because it's written somewhere in the Psalms that "only a fool can say there is no God".

So continue with your foolishness. It is allowed.

But I disagree that being a Christian should dumb me down.
Re: Irony Of #freethesheeple Campaign Is Daddy Freeze A Sheep Or Goat? Hardmirror by pesty100(m): 8:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
I think freeze is a GOAT(greatest of all time) goat

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Suleman:stephen Otobo Confesses / Keys To Power Devotional - 30 Days Devotional That Will Change Your Life / Why Many Christian will miss Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.