Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Should I Sponsor Her Education? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Sponsor Her Education? (1581 Views)

Lady Tells Hubby She's No Longer In Love After He Sponsored Her Education In UK / Traveling Out, Do I Sponsor Myself Or My Wife / Do Not Sponsor Her Education Or Career If She Is Not Your Wife: Miss Cokie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Sponsor Her Education? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Thank you,i sponsored my fiamce thru school of health when i was finacial ok,there was no insult in this world i do not received from friends and family,worst thing was the girl was not even from my state,iam from benue and she is from edo state,but right now she is my wife and everything,she is the one paying my fees and all the bills at home now that i abadoned work to further.

[color=#006600][/color]

Haaaaaaaa! Bros.... thank God for you o. She's a good woman

1 Like

Re: Should I Sponsor Her Education? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Nnamdiojukwu:
Thank you,i sponsored my fiamce thru school of health when i was finacial ok,there was no insult in this world i do not received from friends and family,worst thing was the girl was not even from my state,iam from benue and she is from edo state,but right now she is my wife and everything,she is the one paying my fees and all the bills at home now that i abadoned work to further.

But u said "Fiance" .... atleast u engaged her
Re: Should I Sponsor Her Education? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
SKYZZZ:
[color=#006600][/color]

he said Fiance n not girlfriend. ..he got her engaged first....smart move
Re: Should I Sponsor Her Education? by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
agongajoseph:
it happened to my next fence neighbour. He saw his girl through university only for her to dump him and marry a guy she met in skool. ....the guy became suicidal.
[code] cry cry cry
Re: Should I Sponsor Her Education? by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
SKYZZZ:
[color=#006600][/color]

I know,she is from a very good,God fearing home.
I never thought she will marrry me,i had my fears tho.
Re: Should I Sponsor Her Education? by Nnamdiojukwu: 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
agongajoseph:
But u said "Fiance" .... atleast u engaged her
I know,but just as the babe i quote said,do it without expecting much in returned.
Re: Should I Sponsor Her Education? by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
agongajoseph:
he said Fiance n not girlfriend. ..he got her engaged first....smart move
[color=#006600][/color]

grin grin grin Wise one
Re: Should I Sponsor Her Education? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
RadicallyBlunt:
Yeah yeah...very common. Well I'll advice in 4 ways. Choose ur choice.

1) Don't sponsor her, don't waste ur money and remove ur mind from marrying her after sch.

2) Sponsor her but remove ur mind from marriage. Bleep the hell out of her as many times as possible so that u will not lose ur money.

3) Marry her first if you're that financially capable, then send her to school.

4) Sponsor her, don't bleep and don't expect to marry her..just do it for humanity.
[color=#006600][/color]

LOL! The number 4 make sense, but bros... I no be UNICEF.. Thanks though
Re: Should I Sponsor Her Education? by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
my brother is a risk not worth taking! unless you are ready for a loss! greatest harm comes from best intention!@op am talking from experience, i picked from no WAEC 2 to a LAW student @400L. all i see is insult.i am also a graduate working. i did it out of love. so better go for someone in your class.
Re: Should I Sponsor Her Education? by Espada10: 5:52pm On Jan 02, 2018
To slap this OP just dey hungry me..not just because of this stupid article but I think he has made up his mind to sponsor ..he is just looking for some few people ( mostly females) that will validate him and tell him to go on and that he is good man bla bla bla...in this day and age ,who still sponsors a girlfriend to school...even guys who live abroad no dey agree bring even their wifes over nowadays, because of stories that touches the heart and you here still talking about girlfriend...kotinue

Re: Should I Sponsor Her Education? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 02, 2018
laskilala:
my brother is a risk not worth taking! unless you are ready for a loss! greatest harm comes from best intention!@op am talking from experience, i picked from no WAEC 2 to a LAW student @400L. all i see is insult.i am also a graduate working. i did it out of love. so better go for someone in your class.
[color=#006600][/color]

True word bro...
Re: Should I Sponsor Her Education? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
Espada10:
To slap this OP just dey hungry me..not just because of this stupid article but I think he has made up his mind to sponsor ..he is just looking for some few people ( mostly females) that will validate him and tell him to go on and that he is good man bla bla bla...in this day and age ,who still sponsors a girlfriend to school...even guys who live abroad no dey agree bring even their wifes over nowadays, because of stories that touches the heart and you here still talking about girlfriend...kotinue
[color=#006600][/color]

Not really bro... Read the first paragraph of my post
Re: Should I Sponsor Her Education? by chigoizie7(m): 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Run.

Else u will zero ur mind that u ain't gonna be doing it for any gains.

Don't expect anything in return

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Beats Prostitute For Demanding Extra N200 After Prolonged Sex In Lagos / What Is The Farthest You Have Ever Travelled For Sex? / Top 10 Signs Your Woman Is Deeply In Love With You

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.