Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,737 members, 7,806,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:13 AM

My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission (3512 Views)

My Girlfriend Refused To Put My Picture On Her WhatsApp Status / Should I Still Marry Her After Yahoo Boys Have Used Her Destiny? / Lady Who Posted Her Topless Picture On Facebook, Blasted By Online Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by LIFEisSIMPLE: 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2018
I used to hate it when men use passwords on their phones to hide their personal lives from their wifes/GFs. But now i fully understand why.
Apparently on new years day, my GF took advantage and changed my whatsapp profile picture and also did a 7 pix status with our pictures without telling me. I almost hit a lady for the first time in my life. I am very hurt by this and i am thinking about ending the relationship. Pls i need advice quick quick
Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by free2ryhme: 5:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
I used to hate it when men use passwords on their phones to hide their personal lives from their wifes/GFs. But now i fully understand why.
Apparently on new years day, my GF took advantage and changed my whatsapp profile picture and also did a 7 pix status with our pictures without telling me. I almost hit a lady for the first time in my life. I am very hurt by this and i am thinking about ending the relationship. Pls i need advice quick quick

you no wan marry grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by ki10(m): 5:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
you well atall?

10 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
A strong omen of break up has finally surfaced in ur relationship. Happy expectation!

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by mikejj(m): 5:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
grin grin bigest so u dey cheat on her

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by deco22(m): 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
Because of that you want to slap someone,are you sure you don't have any side chic who you dont want to see the status.

And as for the girl she seems to be childish and probably is still in the puppy love stage but it has not yet reached to slap her or break up with her na

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bros the relationship is just 7 months old.
free2ryhme:

you no wan marry grin grin grin
Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by sinaj(f): 6:05pm On Jan 02, 2018
You almost hit her? because she was trying to snd a msg across to ur sidechicks thats if she isnt the sidechick sad

Or is she that ugly

Coz u sound like u not proud of her sad
This wickedness must nt kwontinue this year o!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
Not really, but i no wan shutdown all the windows of my life.
mikejj:
grin grin bigest so u dey cheat on her
Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by SmellingAnus(m): 6:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
Lol... She is insecure... I am sure your ways are not pure grin Although she was very wrong but she was probably protecting her property/investment from your side chick/s grin

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by free2ryhme: 6:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Bros the relationship is just 7 months old.

ehen, some people married without dating

yours no be big deal

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by phintohlar(f): 6:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
Untop wetin na? Nawa oh

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by mikejj(m): 6:10pm On Jan 02, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Not really, but i no wan shutdown all the windows of my life.
baba i don cash u...which window she wan shatdan.u dey crush on one bae for whatsapp ko.she has spoil market.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by neloyah: 6:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Her actions were unjustifiably wrong,but you should correct it. Talk to her! Tell her you HATE it and her response will show you the way forward.. Who knows she might be feeling insecure, or you just haven't been making her feel special (unno uploading her picture every once in a while)..those little deeds matters a lot to ladies unno..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by LIFEisSIMPLE: 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Put yourself in my shoes na. Here i was thinking i have a 2018 inspirational message for all as my dp, next thing it is changed to a personal pix without my permission.
sinaj:
You almost hit her? because she was trying to snd a msg across to ur sidechicks thats if she isnt the sidechick sad

Is she that ugly

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by ubunja(m): 6:36pm On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:

Is she that ugly

stop your waywardness angry
if the gal want to broadcast the love affair she must do it ON HER OWN PHONE.

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by ubunja(m): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
neloyah:
Her actions were unjustifiably wrong,but you should correct it. Talk to her! Tell her you HATE it and her response will show you the way forward.. Who knows she might be feeling insecure, or you just haven't been making her feel special (unno uploading her picture every once in a while)..those little deeds matters a lot to ladies unno..
thank you.
now this is sense.

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by elantraceey(f): 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
Isn't she beautiful? why you dey vex na? grin She just want to make her place known to your friends and sidechics dassall. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by chynie: 6:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
Kill yourself
Then let your spirit torment her grin grin

2 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by sinaj(f): 6:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:

stop your waywardness angry
if the gal want to broadcast the love affair she must do it ON HER OWN PHONE.
I knw its wrong to tamper with someone's phone without his/her permission but I dnt see why he should be so mad at her to the extent of almost hitting her. That alone should snd a msg that there is smtin up his sleeve.

Put yourself in her own shoes too @ LifeisSimple

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by sekxyqueen(f): 6:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
so why ain't you happy about it

1 Like

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by iykekelvins(m): 6:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hit her because she used your phone. So, is there no love in sharing your stuff with your partner? Or na only fucck u dey date am for abi

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by ubunja(m): 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:
I knw its wrong to tamper with someone's phone without his/her permission but I dnt see why he should be so mad at her to the extent of almost hitting her. That alone should snd a msg that there is smtin up his sleeve.
no it doesnt.
you sound like the police who say "if you have nothing to hide why are you running!"
or the gvt thats putting cameras everywhere and silencing concerned citizens with "if you have nothing to hide, all these cameras must not bother you!"
thats manipulation and reverse-psychology.

noone should have to expain his need for privacy.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by Andracarles: 6:51pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bros u no serious. Boyfriend that i cannot change his d.p to my pics without his permission is that one boyfriend? Abeg. U even wan hit her sef. Mtcheew.

3 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by SirMichael1: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
grin

Quite simple. Just like a dog that urinates at definite places to mark its territory, she's also marking territories.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by sinaj(f): 6:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:

no it doesnt.
you sound like the police who say "if you have nothing to hide why are you running!"
or the gvt thats putting cameras everywhere and silencing concerned citizens with "if you have nothing to hide, all these cameras must not bother you!"
thats manipulation and reverse-psychology.

noone should have to expain his need for privacy.
Bros you just going to far. All these things u typed up there isnt necessary nd doesnt correlate.

If you are not proud to show off your girlfriend, fiance or wife, Oga dnt be suprise when she leaves you for someone that does it. This little things matter a lot in a reltnshp.

I rest mi casa!

5 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by sinaj(f): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Andracarles:
Bros u no serious. Boyfriend that i cannot change his d.p to my pics without his permission is that one boyfriend? Abeg. U even wan hit her sef. Mtcheew.
I tire o!

Maybe the girl na just him sidechick sef.

1 Like

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by LIFEisSIMPLE: 7:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
I dont blame you. Its your type who keep fingerprint, password, pin, pattern at the same time
sekxyqueen:
so why ain't you happy about it
Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by sinaj(f): 7:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
LIFEisSIMPLE:
Put yourself in my shoes na. Here i was thinking i have a 2018 inspirational message for all as my dp, next thing it is changed to a personal pix without my permission.
Bros lets be realistic here. If you pick up your main gf's phone, changed her dp to ur own, she sees it nd get so mad at u. Be honest nd tell me the first thing that will come to ur mind sad

6 Likes

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Bitch marking territory

1 Like

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by ubunja(m): 7:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
sinaj:
Bros you just going to far. All these things u typed up there isnt necessary nd doesnt correlate.

If you are not proud to show off your girlfriend, fiance or wife, Oga dnt be suprise when she leaves you for someone that does it. This little things matter a lot in a reltnshp.

I rest my casa!
to me they corelate.no matter what you say.
my GF or Wife must be the one proud to show me off on her own phone. not this crazy thing whereby u enforce yourself on my whatsapp but on your own whatsapp you remain single.
screw that bullsh!t. why must i be seen as taken but you must be seen as single?? screw that robbery. i dont fall for such tricks.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Gf Used Her Picture On My Whatsapp Profile Without My Permission by sinaj(f): 7:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
ubunja:

to me they corelate.no matter what you say.
my GF or Wife must be the one proud to show me off on her own phone. not this crazy thing whereby u enforce yourself on my whatsapp but on your own whatsapp you remain single.
screw that bullsh!t. why must i be seen as taken but you must be seen as single?? screw that robbery. i dont fall for such tricks.
You are entitled to ur own opinion Sir

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Woman Reveals How She Had Sex With Top Police Officer In His Office / Why Do Men Who Have Money Suddenly Start Impregnating Women. / VIDEO: Lady In Shock After Catching Her Yahoo Boyfriend Bathing With HUGE SNAKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.