Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,164 members, 7,780,173 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:29 AM

Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) (15372 Views)

Ellen Johnson Sirleaf Honored With Chieftaincy Title "Adadiohanma" In Imo (Photo / Monday Igbuya Conferred With Chieftaincy Title, Goes Topless. Photos / Osinbajo Arrives Abia, Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Enyioha Ndigbo 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by zoba88: 6:34pm On Jan 02, 2018
President Buhari's aide Femi Adesina was today
conferred with Isimiri of Mmaku by HRH Igwe Nnevo Obasi in Mmaku Enugu State.

See photos below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/01/buhari-aide-femi-adesina-conferred-with.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by lokobyforch(m): 6:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Even a goat is celebrated in Enugu... grin

For Christ sake; this man has been a disgrace...

40 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by PeaceGord: 6:39pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hopeless ass licker

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by naijapips04: 6:40pm On Jan 02, 2018
Not this fool again.

7 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Bambless1(m): 6:42pm On Jan 02, 2018
Awon Wayray Oniro

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jan 02, 2018
Every Afonja's wish is to put on Igbo's isi agu shirt one day...they want to taste what it's like to be Igbo. Take it from me...you can never be Igbo in this lifetime no matter how hard you try. Including marrying our women...if you have sense you will know that most of the children's traits come from the man.

46 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Paperwhite(m): 7:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
Femi Adeshina is a classical example of how the alleged Aso Rock demons can corrupt good people.He is a disgrace

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Okoroawusa: 7:49pm On Jan 02, 2018
Boss I hail o!
A title well deserved

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Edu3Again: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
lokobyforch:

I am igbo and I agree with you.
Na why I believe that igbo people are politically stupid.

In fact as far as I'm concerned both igbos and Yorubas are politically stupid, though I am inclined to believe Igbo people are dafter.

South-South people especially Edo are not exempt in the daftness of the South.

Though I thank God that sense don dey enter their head small by small.
They want to form a united front against this fulani tyranny.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6498567_igbo_jpeg474412ee2a5a8bca72d06c7f9362513e

10 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by temptnow: 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
This is one of the reasons we don't take all these nonsense Royal Highness thing seriously in igbo land. Because who on earth will give this useless animal chieftain title.

That's why we don't live in the past by doing all these primitive Oba, emir, olu and sultan. All these are absolutely nonsense to us.

We're hardworking people hustling daily for the betterment of our families, we don't need some useless HRH to sit down in one place and be driving Rolls-Royce with our donations.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Emeskhalifa(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
This people and nyash-licking

Very soon dem go begin give ndi-awusa titles sef.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Wizberg12(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
Okoroawusa:
Boss I hail o!

A title well deserved

14 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Ronnicute(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Hmmmm. That's all i can write.
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by proffsam(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by sureheaven(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
Of all the things happening in this country , na only chieftaincy this one fit offer nigerians. What a shame......

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by olamil34(m): 10:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
One word money

Get the best prices from different stores on quickfinda.com
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by 12345baba(m): 10:09pm On Jan 02, 2018
Swine femi adeshina

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Oluwatosin555(m): 10:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
Receiving titles on lies and manipulations......

Chai I thought all this nonsense ended with 2017......

Didnt know it will still reappear in 2018....

How long shall we continue like this

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by RichDad1(m): 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
How manage ?
This is sacrilege. Afonja with chieftancy in alaigbo ?
We will not take it cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by temptnow: 10:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
Edu3Again:

I am igbo and I agree with you.
Na why I believe that igbo people are politically stupid.

In fact as far as I'm no concerned both igbos and Yorubas are politically stupid, though I am inclined to believe Igbo people are dafter.

South-South people especially Edo are not exempt in the daftness of the South.
oga shut up, Afonja

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by MrMcJay(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
lokobyforch:

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by BORNTOSUCKPUSSY: 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
Disgraceful some igbos are clearly mad

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by MrMcJay(m): 10:17pm On Jan 02, 2018
lokobyforch:

It's not easy to sell an inferior product.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
smiley
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by GGirll: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
If they APC like they should make him king in Igbo land....one fact I know is this: no true Igbo will vote APC in 2019 period....they can never rule d east n roaches okoro nothing must n will be voted out whether he likes it or not,I'm not a prophet but I'm sure it these.

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Lekan1o1: 10:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
undecided
Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by Edu3Again: 10:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
temptnow:
oga shut up, Afonja
Anya adirogị ima

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by GavelSlam: 10:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
temptnow:
This is one of the reasons we don't take all these nonsense Royal Highness thing seriously in igbo land. Because who on earth will give this useless animal chieftain title.

That's why we don't live in the past by doing all these primitive Oba, emir, olu and sultan. All these are absolutely nonsense to us.

We're hardworking people hustling daily for the betterment of our families, we don't need some useless HRH to sit down in one place and be driving Rolls-Royce with our donations.

Stop the politics of bitterness.

What exactly is wrong with Adesina receiving a chieftaincy title in Enugu?

4 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by temptnow: 10:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
GavelSlam:

Stop the politics of bitterness.

What exactly is wrong with Adesina receiving a chieftaincy title in Enugu?
I don't think you want me to reply you this night.

3 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina Conferred With Chieftaincy Title Of Isimiri Of Mmaku In Enugu(pics) by ImperialYoruba: 10:24pm On Jan 02, 2018
This is not fair to FFK at all at all.... angry

Who can we complain to?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Anthony Ayine: More MDAs Violate Audit Laws Under Buhari Than Previous Govt / Ondo Election: The God I Serve Shall See Me Through – Akeredolu / Seaport Terminal Operators Jack Up Cargo Handling Charges By 45%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.