Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,147 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:47 AM

Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) (29741 Views)

Oyinbo Lady Visits Her Boyfriend In The Trenches In Nigeria (Photos) / Come And See The Finest Girl In The P**n Industry / Chinenye Okonkwo, A Nairalander, Is Contesting For MBGN 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2018
[quote author=moshood521 post=63840719][/quote]scam
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 09, 2018
Lucifer1419:
no sir but she have otun means toto.
every female has that na grin
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Cypmeni(m): 11:44pm On Jan 09, 2018
my gf is finer than her
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Amarabae(f): 11:47pm On Jan 09, 2018
She is beautiful sha.
Nice skin
But she is not even close to the finest. grin cheesy
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Amarabae(f): 11:50pm On Jan 09, 2018
Cypmeni:
my gf is finer than her
lies.
grin grin
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Cypmeni(m): 11:51pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
lies. grin grin

i'm telling the truth
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Cypmeni(m): 11:52pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
She is beautiful sha. Nice skin But she is not even close to the finest. grin cheesy

I don't think we have something like finest in a country or the world
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Amarabae(f): 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
Cypmeni:

I don't think we have something like finest in a country or the world
yes.we are all beautiful in our own ways.
smiley
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 09, 2018
She's fine
She has smooth skin
Full Lips. (although lips don't win in peagent competitions)

And why she can't contest MBGN? The height is not there.

She's portable in stature.

And we all know portables, and full lips ain't part of the criterias sorted out for.

Sorry Oghenekaro, u try but pray for more height and u will win the crown smiley

Her title should be Face of Lux!

1 Like

Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Cypmeni(m): 11:55pm On Jan 09, 2018
Amarabae:
yes.we are all beautiful in our own ways. smiley

yea
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by mohims(m): 12:03am On Jan 10, 2018
Earthquake1:
She sure uses some expensive creams, her color is not natural.
The bottom line is that she's beautiful. I don't understand what you are trying to say oga
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by mohims(m): 12:07am On Jan 10, 2018
PenisCaP:

Dude that girl is extreemly beautiful..
By now u should grow past this state of life of not letting ur real conscience speak.
Some people are just unbelievable. I call such people IBB which means intensive black belle. Anyone who thinks this lady is not beautiful is absolutely blind because of their black belle

1 Like

Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 12:22am On Jan 10, 2018
OP she's got a really beautiful face but i don't think that alone counts in beauty pageants as such as mbgn tho... And e be like u never see girl when fine like that b4 when u just rush sample am for here grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 1:40am On Jan 10, 2018
Just above average
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 4:30am On Jan 10, 2018
ayomide28287:
She try tho but she is not the most beautiful, I'm think I'm finer than her.
Her English is probably finer than urs. :-]
BTW he more beautiful than you hands down.
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by sistar007(m): 7:19am On Jan 10, 2018
ayomide28287:

Babe your Beauty is beyond boundaries.

Hips: 10/10

Ass: 10/10

Face: 9.5/10

Skin: 10/10

Breasts: 8.5/10

Total: 48/50

Absolute Total: 9.5/10

On a scale of 1 to 10, I rate her 9.5

No mind OP

2 Likes

Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by PenisCaP: 10:15am On Jan 10, 2018
mohims:

Some people are just unbelievable. I call such people IBB which means intensive black belle. Anyone who thinks this lady is not beautiful is absolutely blind because of their black belle

Gbam!!
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by bamite(m): 11:54am On Jan 10, 2018
dominique:
Op you seem like an obsessed stalker to me, did she give you permission to splash her photos all over a public forum like this?

Why not include her pre bleaching photos too? I've seen a couple of them and she looked slightly above average.

Wow shocked easy with the envy sis, don't come and go and commit suicide o

It's not her fault you're not as pretty please.

cheesy na joke I dey o.. before you use your frustration give me better ban.
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Henitan24(f): 7:19pm On Jan 25, 2018
ayomide28287:
Bae I saw ur pm but I don't reply pm. How can I be of help to you my Lady?
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 13, 2018
ayomide28287:
Yea, i think so too
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Feb 13, 2018
Omo i want to Bleep her o
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 3:48pm On Feb 13, 2018
Omo na to go masturbate remain o. cheesy cheesy
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Favourog13(m): 3:55pm On Feb 13, 2018
Abeg where's anti? Him fictional write up I no read am finish mbok. shocked
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by amakadihot87(f): 3:59pm On Feb 13, 2018
Earthquake1:

Her skin is flawless.
............anyone can get a flawless skin with ordinary antifungal cream............try funbactA or skineal
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 31, 2018
amakadihot87:
............anyone can get a flawless skin with ordinary antifungal cream............try funbactA or skineal
well to some extent but her beauty is extraordinary
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by amakadihot87(f): 5:59pm On Jun 05, 2018
bignoisemaker:
well to some extent but her beauty is extraordinary
......then you have not been seeing pretty gals
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by barallanee(f): 7:24pm On Jun 05, 2018
She is really beautiful.....kul girl
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by ElsonMorali: 7:46pm On Jun 05, 2018
Beautiful but not my type anyway. Too yellow. I'd like to see her pictures as a kid.

Black is beautiful.

2 Likes

Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by kingsman66(m): 8:02pm On Jun 05, 2018
beauty without brain the private part suffer the more....
Re: Fvck MBGN. Behold The Finest Girl In Nigeria (photos) by Freeze007(m): 4:06am On Jul 05, 2018
Squillaci:
Just above average

Guy, you sent a mail...what is your e-mail? its been a while I entered my mail, the stress of scrolled ng to find your message made to ask as I saw indication for a mail sent by you....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Will U Convince A Girl That U Love Her / Groom Gifts His Bride A New Mercedes Benz On Their Wedding Day / At What Particular Age Should A Girl Or Boy Be Allowed To Be In A Relationship?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.