Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,940 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:09 AM

Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him (2264 Views)

Hushpuppi's Ex-girlfriend Pregnant For NBA Star / My Best Friend Is My Worst Enemy, He Got My Girlfriend Pregnant. / Meet The Mum Who Spent 20 Years And Thousands Of Pounds On Tattoos To Cover Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by Kayoski(m): 9:55pm On Jan 02, 2018
frankpro27:
He's not broke nor scared. He just need advice on d best way to manage d situation Nd not make matters worse wen he go visiting the mum. He made d first mistake by getting d girl pregnant, he blvs abortion will only worsen things Nd its against his belief. U all shud stop being holier than Pope. Some ppl dnt like cd , me inclusive. He has been practicing d natural way of contraception just dat d girls cycle changed Nd she dnt tell him.
Oga with all this details you poured out ,you are "your friend..dress up and go and see your mother in-law asap

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by Next2Bezee(m): 10:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
from this post, one can easily deduce that:
He didn't have money for protection before sex
He couldn't afford to pay the abortion bills after pouring stinking liquid
He can't even wife her because he's broke and doesn't know what he wants in life.
Abegi

Are these deductions or assumptions? You still haven't said how you know the OP's financial situation lol

For some reason you seem really angry about this & that isn't letting you think about this objectively.

Many know how to slide in, but a lot more people than you can imagine do not know how to practice safe sex. Afterall condoms aren't the only means of birth control.
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by eezeribe(m): 10:07pm On Jan 02, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Must everything always be about money with you girls? It's only a certain category of girls that always consider the money to be gained before sex.

Also where did the OP state that he was broke?
Broke girls are the ones who easily identify broke guys... And they are also the ones who think everyone else is broke as they are...

1 Like

Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by iykekelvins(m): 10:16pm On Jan 02, 2018
Be a man and go and see her.
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by emeijeh(m): 10:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Pearl05:

So if the mum didn't invite you common sense won't tell you to go see your future mother in law?

Lol.
Funny you
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by frankpro27(m): 10:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
He can't even wife her because he's broke and doesn't know what he wants in life.
Abegi

Abortion is now so easy. Pls Hw many ve u done? Maybe dat will give us courage to do one. Nonsense
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2018
frankpro27:
Going straight to the point. A friend need advice. His girlfriend is pregnant for him. He don't want the baby aborted and he's not ready to marry either. He discussed it with his girl. Now the mum of the girl called and demand to see my guy. He's scared Nd need advice on wat to do next.

He forgot to ask for my advice when he was banging her silly, and unprotected too. GTFOH.
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by jamariwolf2(f): 10:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
frankpro27:

Abortion is now so easy. Pls Hw many ve u done? Maybe dat will give us courage to do one. Nonsense
poor nigga, see strong face.
Biko go find job and that your friend should get ready for his sperm produce.
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by popefuse(m): 10:41pm On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
Abegi
ur point is based on assumption,that is why their is mass failure in WAEC every year. U read but u don't understand. Read the thread again.madam
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by frankpro27(m): 10:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
jamariwolf2:
poor nigga, see strong face.
Biko go find job and that your friend should get ready for his sperm produce.

Lol.
Why u dey take panadol for anoda person headache na. Render ur advice or STF

Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by popefuse(m): 10:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
frankpro27:
He's not broke nor scared. He just need advice on d best way to manage d situation Nd not make matters worse wen he go visiting the mum. He made d first mistake by getting d girl pregnant, he blvs abortion will only worsen things Nd its against his belief. U all shud stop being holier than Pope. Some ppl dnt like cd , me inclusive. He has been practicing d natural way of contraception just dat d girls cycle changed Nd she dnt tell him.
you don't like using CDs that means you don't like ur self
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by jamariwolf2(f): 10:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
popefuse:
ur point is based on assumption,that is why their there is mass failure in WAEC every year. U read but u don't understand. Read the thread again.madam
you're welcome.
Re: Girlfriend pregnant For Him And The Mum Says She Want To See Him by Yeligray(m): 11:04pm On Jan 02, 2018
Purebeerry:
When he was pouring inside he didn't know that she will get preggy.

He should be a man and face the consequences.
lol... Pouring milk

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Need Advice Pls. I Just Pushed My Mum Down Because She Cracked My Phone / She Is Very Pretty And Hot With Good Bodily Endowments / The Married Man Am Dating Is Sleeping With My Mother – 19 Years Old Girl Cries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.