Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,639 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:37 PM

PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani (21908 Views)

Nigeria: Minimum Wage, Only President Buhari Can Stop Planned Strike "Labour" / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review / Minimum Wage: Nigerian Workers Will Smile Soon, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by amiibaby(f): 8:47am On Jan 03, 2018
Lunatic on the loose
Lipscomb:
Well the old man still better than Jonathan. Even if election take place today the old man will still beat them all.if buhari kill all Nigerian and he spread my life I will still vote him rather than Jonathan..

1 Like

Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by godunia(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2018
Buhari is for the masses, the previous Presidents were for the few .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by pauljumbo: 8:48am On Jan 03, 2018
He his the most lucky president in the world
That's why he is Playing with is popularity
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by Bizibi(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2018
cstr1001:

Someone just said if Buhari kills every Nigerian and spared his own life, he would still vote for buhari ,and you think such a person can be reasoned with?

You get time o, to be reasoning with fanatics.
he will vote fr him as a dead fish.....
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by Kingspin(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2018
The bottom line is Nigeria is not working.
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by zero8zero(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2018
Very Apt, Succintly Put, El Rufai & Co are coming with a backlash.
* Drop mic *
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by Jesusloveyou: 8:49am On Jan 03, 2018
Hmm.

1 Like

Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by chinawapz(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2018
I disagree with you...It was because Nigerians are too cold... Nobody to create even if Twitter hashtag against any bad government but they can create for tithe.... Nonsense

1 Like

Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by AiiVee(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2018
Lipscomb:
Well the old man still better than Jonathan. Even if election take place today the old man will still beat them all.if buhari kill all Nigerian and he spread my life I will still vote him rather than Jonathan..

Lipscomb, is this statement for real or you are just looking for recognition...Cos i dont think its possible for a sane person to utter this kinda statement, let alone typing and sending it on the internet.

1 Like

Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by Bizibi(m): 8:52am On Jan 03, 2018
Lipscomb:
don't worry,you will be included in the list of dead people so that you will vote fr him in the afterlife,ekpa!!!!!
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by Firefire(m): 8:54am On Jan 03, 2018
Buhary the incompetent fool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by kelechi50: 8:55am On Jan 03, 2018
It's only in the Northern States that the poor masses still chant change and not in the South again
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by Lipscomb(m): 8:56am On Jan 03, 2018
No I'm serious but I'm not insane okay I'm very sane I'm just telling you how important buhari,than Jonathan.
AiiVee:

Lipscomb, is this statement for real or you are just looking for recognition...Cos i dont think its possible for a sane person to utter this kinda statement, let alone typing and sending it on the internet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by SoulB6: 8:57am On Jan 03, 2018
We the (APC) hold the broom of sweeping, we will seep all other parties
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by osazsky(m): 8:57am On Jan 03, 2018
but d koboko never touch sarki
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by quickberry(m): 8:58am On Jan 03, 2018
In Sai Baba I trust...#Nigeriamustbegreat
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by marwanafrica: 9:00am On Jan 03, 2018
Lipscomb:

you most be part of us, Northerner. hypocrites, that never see anything wrong with their fellow in power
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by PHILipu1(m): 9:00am On Jan 03, 2018
docadams:
It is a sure banker on Nairabet that Sani and 2nd return to the Senate is a dead before batching
He already knows that El-rufai will use everything at his disposal to stop him from coming back to the senate for second term.
So i am not surprise with all this his noise and i know he will soon join PDP too because he will lose APC primary election for senate if he stays.

So,my south-east brothers can keep clapping for him because he keeps telling them what they want to hear.
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by Smony: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2018
Jst tak a statistics, majority of his followers ar muslim because 89% of muslim ar illitrate xpecially d northeners. they folow hm bcuz he z a muslim nt bcuz his z a gud leada. n i tank God dy also feel d hardship of his admistration.
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by 2shure: 9:02am On Jan 03, 2018
oh no
i hate this man.
mommy o

Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by LegitBoy(m): 9:04am On Jan 03, 2018
docadams:
It is a sure banker on Nairabet that Sani and 2nd return to the Senate is dead even before getting starts. He is a man that have been made mad by his village witches from the word go.
you seem more concerned about his second term ambition than his words, logically you're conceeding he is saying the truth . grin

1 Like

Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by classicfrank4u(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2018
Lipscomb:

how will Nigeria ever develop?? with sheep's like dis amongst us
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by Okeikpu(m): 9:05am On Jan 03, 2018
DON'T FORGET HE'Z THE ZOO PREZIDENT WHERE PPLE BEHAVEZ LIKE ANIMAL TELL ME HOW PPLE THAT REAZON LIKE AN ANIMAL CAN CONPLAIN OR REACT ON ANY ZHITT DONE BY THEIR FOOLIZH LEADERZ grin WHAT BAFFLEZ ME IZ THAT THEY CLAIM TO BE THE ZMARTEZT CITIZEN OF AFUFUCA grin THEY DONT EVEN KNOW THEIR LEFT N RIGHT NOT TALK OF....... where on earth can zomeone like Buaru be a village leader not talk of prezident grin

1 Like

Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by Ahamefuna0001(m): 9:06am On Jan 03, 2018
Lipscomb:

Na who do you dis kind thing? e no go ever better for the person walahi
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by gratiaeo(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2018
I have never meet a yoruba man or woman in lagos that want to vote buhari in 2019. Forget few paid agents here on nairaland.
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by Jerrypolo(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2018
docadams:
It is a sure banker on Nairabet that Sani and 2nd return to the Senate is dead even before getting starts. He is a man that have been made mad by his village witches from the word go.

For speaking truth to power?
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by BiafraIShere(m): 9:09am On Jan 03, 2018
Bizibi:
We have them here on nairaland even one said his policies helped him to diversify,some of em are just so silly that u begin to wonder if it is an animal or alien that is typing......
The funny thing is that it is those who cannot afford medical attention in the hospital when they are sick, those that cannot afford decent meals, those whose farms were destroyed and women/girls rap.ed by terrorist herdsmen, those that are swimming in chronic poverty that was acerbated by buhari's actions and inactions yet they are supporting the same sadistic old man that does not care about their plight.Talk about Stockholm syndrome, I've long given up on Nigeria.
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by Odingo1: 9:10am On Jan 03, 2018
[/b]What is happening is just tribalism and nepotism[b],SW and North find it difficult to oppose one of their own.
Some of them are even saying that if Buhari kill all Nigerians and spare their own life they will still support Buhari.
Imagine if what is happening now happen in last administration the SW and north would occupy Nigeria with protest,
1.Exchange rate doubled fuelling hyper-inflation nobody talk.
2.Fuel went from N87 to N145 still with scarcity of fuel nobody talk.
3.Electricity has been epileptic with constant collapse of national grip followed with crazy bills still they praising government for telling them how national grip fail last
night.
4.Nigerians are massacred by fulani herdsmen on daily basis nobody talk about it from mainly SW and the North.

1 Like

Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by joenor(m): 9:11am On Jan 03, 2018
Yes na, nine make am make this statement I'M FOR EVERYBODY AND I'M FOR NO BODY
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by canalily(m): 9:12am On Jan 03, 2018
I remember that my school P.M.B is 3007 cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How Aisha Buhari's Impostor, 'amina Villa' Duped Chicason Of N150 Million / INEC Releases Final List Of Candidates For Bayelsa, Kogi & Imo Guber Election / Customs Advertise Sale Of 2 Aircraft, 1 Helicopter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.