Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,781 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:24 PM

PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani (21904 Views)

Nigeria: Minimum Wage, Only President Buhari Can Stop Planned Strike "Labour" / The Official Car Of The NANS President That Costs 19 Million Naira: A Review / Minimum Wage: Nigerian Workers Will Smile Soon, Says FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by umarpaki: 12:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
ninjasta:
Buhari No Longer Popular – Senator Shehu Sani

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214792690271742&id=1260146433

That is trust
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by ashebaba(m): 12:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
ninjasta:
Buhari No Longer Popular – Senator Shehu Sani

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10214792690271742&id=1260146433

sen. Sani u are among those that president whip with koboko and still thank him very well because before u people in both red and green chambers where just playing and dancing in the house in the name of lawmakers, but now is not like that anymore. the slogan is, IF U WORK U WILL CHOP NO ROOM FOR LAZY PERSON.......
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by Ugosample(m): 12:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lipscomb:
Well the old man still better than Jonathan. Even if election take place today the old man will still beat them all.if buhari kill all Nigerian and he spread my life I will still vote him rather than Jonathan..

This guy is stupid
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by lastdonib: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
[/color][color=#000000]
Lipscomb:
Well the old man still better than Jonathan. Even if election take place today the old man will still beat them all.if buhari kill all Nigerian and he spread my life I will still vote him rather than Jonathan..

buhari Will definitely spread your life... dumb asshole[s]
Lipscomb:

buhari Will definitely spread your life... dumb asshole[/s]
Lipscomb:

buhari Will definitely spread your life... dumb asshole
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by smileyoo: 12:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
plainol:
Nope,I disagree.

What of his Fulani herdsmen, still popular with them.
that's part of the koboko now. even with all these killings, it 'll shock you to know that benue people 'll still vote for buhari in 2019, & that's part of thank you for the koboko.
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by tuboi: 2:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lipscomb:

Na fool u be ooooooooo
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by 7lives: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Odingo1:

Is all about tribalism and nepotism, Buhari is from the North backed by northern elite and SW.
So who is left to criticize him, SE and SS that is regarded as enemies.
Buhari will rule Nigeria till his satisfaction.

Enemies? opposition is the word.
Radarada grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by mnwogu(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yet he is warming up for second term with pump price of fuel not looking down at all. I don't know our offence in this country. God, over to u.
Re: PMB The Only President That Can Whip People With Koboko & They Will Smile- Sani by orisa37: 6:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
The People are slaves.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in / JUST IN: Heavy Security Men Armed Men Arrive Lekki Toll Gate (PIX) / "We Blew Up Chevron's Oil Well" - Niger Delta Avengers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.