Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,047 members, 7,807,151 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:20 AM

Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. (2825 Views)

Man Dumps Pregnant Soon-to-be Wife For His Ex-boyfriend (pic/vid) / My Soon To Be Wife / Soon-to-be Doc. Throws A Fit After Hijabi Woman Refuses To Send Her Nude Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 11:37am On Feb 11, 2018
Chrysaetos:

I can't mail you, all my accounts that has the active mails are banned.

Edit the email out.

See as I dey look you. grin
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Nobody: 11:38am On Feb 11, 2018
Incrizz:

See as I dey look you. grin

Umm, what? Do you know me? You are starting to make me paranoid....
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 11:39am On Feb 11, 2018
Chrysaetos:

Umm, what? Do you know me? You are starting to make me paranoid....

Sorry...my apologies.
No. I don't know you either.
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2018
Incrizz:

Sorry...my apologies.
No. I don't know you either.

You previous comment got me like you know something I don't...

Not offended oh.
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Nobody: 11:41am On Feb 11, 2018
Incrizz:

I don't really know anything about Kanye and his clique.
But reprogramming, if one allows oneself to get connected to their system is sure real. Mind wars too...hmm!

But Jesus is for real and His love is for real. His love is strong enough to keep us from the trying times ahead. But be ready to suffer for God anyday.
I know for sure. Be reassured in His grace dear.

I understand you're supporting Jesus, but I'm more interested in this thing! I just can't get my mind around it.
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 11:44am On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:

I understand you're supporting Jesus, but I'm more interested in this thing! I just can't get my mind around it.

I am supporting Him.
He is the only calm to this storm.
I'm not sure I can talk about this without mentioning Him if that's what you'd like dear.
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 11:45am On Feb 11, 2018
Chrysaetos:

You previous comment got me like you know something I don't...

Not offended oh.

Awww...
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Nobody: 11:47am On Feb 11, 2018
Incrizz:

I am supporting Him.
He is the only calm to this storm.
I'm not sure I can talk about this without mentioning Him if that's what you'd like dear.

Tbh. Yeah that's what I wanted grin

Or if you could share a nutural YouTube or link so I could better understand what a cyborg is etc..

I don't appreciate the fear factor that religion brings into things. I just wanna see and understand it.
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 11, 2018
Incrizz:

Awww...

undecided
Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 11:56am On Feb 11, 2018
Dimples129:

Tbh. Yeah that's what I wanted grin

Okay, I'd see if i can try to find you something.
But not now.
Whenever I'm in that mood.
I'd mention ya.

What fear factor?
Scripture says the whole world would go after it. (Whose names are not written in The Book Of Life).
That's what's scary.
Because right then, men would loose their freedom or souls but they don't know it.
We are trying to warn you ahead.

Its like selling ones soul for riches.
What everyone sees is the riches, they don't see the demons you'd have to contend with even while swimming in the fame and money undecided

1 Like

Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Incrizz(f): 11:59am On Feb 11, 2018
Chrysaetos:

undecided

Lol..I'm eating hot fried plantain for real, please join me.

Re: Dearest Romancelander, These Soon To Be Trends Are Not So Cool. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Feb 11, 2018
Incrizz:

Lol..I'm eating hot fried plantain for real, please join me.

Thanks... Enjoy. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Is She Not Replying My Message Again. / N.N.Ù: What Is This Thing? [PICTURE] / How To Know If A Nigerian Lady Is Crushing On You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.