Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:44 PM

Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure (1701 Views)

Stomach Infrastructure: APC/Tonye Cole Strategy In Rivers State (Photos) / Between Baguda's Rice Pyramid And Fayose's Stomach Infrastructure / Bill Gates Is Wrong. Nigeria Must Focus On Physical Infrastructure As A Priority (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by Beboy23(m): 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
EKITI TRANSFORMATION: BETWEEN STOMACH INFRASTRUCTURE AND PHYSICAL INFRASTRUCTURAL DEVELOPMENT

By Adebomojo Akeem

Most times I do wonder how those outside Ekiti state find it very convenient to believe hook, line and sinker, the lies manufactured from the pit of hell by the APC cyber bugs and the enemies of the Ekiti who in disguise and in pretense saying they hate Gov. Ayodele Fayose.

In 2004/5 when he was dualizing Ado township roads, you'll be amazed that some high profile personalities kicked fervently against the project on the basis that Ekiti does not need dual carriage ways then holding to the fact that there was no much traffic. Now, Ado is one of the cities in Nigeria you can drive smoothly and fast without the hick ups. This confirms how futuristic Gov Fayose was then, this align with the urban planning rules that you plan for the future. I can say without equivocation that the man saw farther than all of them put together.

His second coming brought an advancement in this physical infrastructural engagements by extending it to all the 16 local govt headquarters where 10 out of the 16 headquarters have been dualized in phase I, leaving 6 for the phase II. Ado, the state capital moves up the developmental ladder with new relevant structures such as; a world class Ultramodern Kings market, The new High Court to replace the old relics structures built in 1965 and the flyover of about 1.23killometres which is still the longest on mainland of the 6 states that make up southwest geopolitical zone. I stand to be corrected.

So unfortunate, the critics were blind to all these project in the state while they focus on their condemnation of the stomach infrastructure, a project designed to provide succor of immediate comestibles for the people at the grassroots who are in dare need of this palliatives for temporary hunger quench.

The upper pix below show Ado city at night. A picture taken in Lekki or Ikoyi can only be finer maybe because of the skyscrapers and the beautiful automobiles.
In spite all these, Fayose still deem it necessary to reach out to the masses via stomach infrastructure handled by his Personal Assistant, Mr. Sunshine Anifowose, a gesture I will forever be appreciating.

I support the Gov's intention to replace himself with his deputy, Prof. Kolapo Olusola for this good things to continue happening in my state.
Ondo State was created in 1976, Osun 1991 and Kogi also in 1991. None of these neighbouring state's headquarters has witnessed rapid development like Ekiti State, surprisingly, Governor Fayose's Midas touch contributed 85% of these achievements.
His second coming was smooth and clean, kudos to Prof. who's never power drunk and desperate. His role in the govt was very strategic, result oriented, developmental driven and effective, evidently cleared in the education, agriculture and constructions sectors.

Efficiency can't be 100% but I score the govt of Ekiti high in this regard. May this continue in the state for state to maintain all these leads.
Ekiti can't settle for less.
God bless Ekiti!
Ire o!!

1 Share

Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by Beboy23(m): 12:01am On Jan 03, 2018
View of Ado Ekiti at night

1 Share

Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by daveP(m): 12:17am On Jan 03, 2018
OP take beta pics na.
stil yet, Olusola cant be governor, simple!!

There are longer inland flyovers in lagos. Excluding that, it is the longest truly

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by Beboy23(m): 11:45am On Jan 03, 2018
Pic

Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by ivandragon: 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
not good enough OP...
show the roads & other relevant infrastructure to back up your position...
Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
So nah all the place wey dey ado ekiti be that for that pic
Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by FakoMaybach1: 1:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
APC is only happy when people are suffering and hungry...see buhari, rochas and co.

Fayose is a great man no matter what they claim, he took on the APC without fear; the only opposition Nigeria has. Any true lover of democracy shud love fayose. cus if not for voice like fayose we wud have had a tyrant with zombies....one of them proudly said if Buhari kills everyone including his parents, but spares him that he wud still vote for Buhari.

With men like Fayose i know we cant have a Mugabe in Nigeria..God bless peter "The rock" Fayose

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by omowolewa: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ekiti people
Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by uglyafonja: 1:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Later......
some slowpoke will still come here to spree trash
Fayose is towing the foot step of Gov. umahi...

He should continue in that line...

EKITI is a great state and fayose is a great man

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by uglyafonja: 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
omowolewa:
Ekiti people
What do you mean by EKITI people...
The OP is saying the reality and you are here spewing trash...
Is your state better than EKITI state
Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by agbangam: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
FakoMaybach1:
APC is only happy when people are suffering and hungry...see buhari, rochas and co.

Fayose is a great man no matter what they claim, he took on the APC without fear; the only opposition Nigeria has. Any true lover of democracy shud love fayose. cus if not for voice like fayose we wud have had a tyrant with zombies....one of them proudly said if Buhari kills everyone including his parents, but spares him that he wud still vote for Buhari.

With men like Fayose i know we cant have a Mugabe in Nigeria..God bless peter "The rock" Fayose

Oga keep quiet, the same Fayose collected #1.2B from Dansuki meant to fight Boko Haram dat have left thousands dead and homeless. Same person u are praising, for almost 4yrs now it is only one flyover we keep hearing about Ekiti and Fayose plus his useless stomach infrastructure dat he has used to loot dat state. Very dulll followers.

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by omowolewa: 3:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
uglyafonja:

What do you mean by EKITI people...

The OP is saying the reality and you are here spewing trash...

Is your state better than EKITI state

Back off!
Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by FakoMaybach1: 3:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
agbangam:

Oga keep quiet, the same Fayose collected #1.2B from Dansuki meant to fight Boko Haram dat have left thousands dead and homeless. Same person u are praising, for almost 4yrs now it is only one flyover we keep hearing about Ekiti and Fayose plus his useless stomach infrastructure dat he has used to loot dat state. Very dulll followers.

We don see you na...u play politics of hatred. 3 years down and yet no conviction in your so called dasuki loot, is it not time u applied your sense?
Was it Dasuki that caused Boko haram? why are u saying he rendered people homeless?..what gives u the guarantee that if that money was well spent that Boko haram wud have been defeated?, your Lord and master god Buhari that claims to have defeated Boko haram how come shekau is still alive.

In all my post i never called Fayose a saint, i called him the voice of opposition, and if u choose to ignore the good and focus only on the bad then not only are u a bigot, u are a nit wit.

You cannot swear in a sango shrine that Fayose has not done positive things for Ekiti and Nigeria as a whole, so what is your problem young man?

4 Likes

Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by tuniski: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
FakoMaybach1:

We don see you na...u play politics of hatred. 3 years down and yet no conviction in your so called dasuki loot, is it not time u applied your sense?
Was it Dasuki that caused Boko haram? why are u saying he rendered people homeless?..what gives u the guarantee that if that money was well spent that Boko haram wud have been defeated?, your Lord and master god Buhari that claims to have defeated Boko haram how come shekau is still alive.

In all my post i never called Fayose a saint, i called him the voice of opposition, and if u choose to ignore the good and focus only on the bad then not only are u a bigot, u are a nit wit.

You cannot swear in a sango shrine that Fayose has not done positive things for Ekiti and Nigeria as a whole, so what is your problem young man?
Don't mind them,prosecute dasuki they can't yet their zombies keep screaming anti-corruption trash!

2 Likes

Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by Beboy23(m): 11:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
FakoMaybach1:

Well said

1 Like

Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by Nobody: 3:28am On Jan 04, 2018
I dont see any reason why any reasonable person will steal solid mineral ministry money to campaign in an already lost Ekiti guber contest...#700mwebsite
Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by Beboy23(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
transformed:
I dont see any reason why any reasonable person will steal solid mineral ministry money to campaign in an already lost Ekiti guber contest...#700mwebsite

grin
Re: Ekiti Transformation: Between Stomach Infrastructure & Physical Infrastructure by Beboy23(m): 1:51pm On Jan 06, 2018
daveP:
OP take beta pics na.
stil yet, Olusola cant be governor, simple!!

There are longer inland flyovers in lagos. Excluding that, it is the longest truly
Pic

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

APC Inaugurates Elected State Chairmen, Including Imo State, Hilary Ekeh (photo) / WAEC FORGERY? Where & How Did WAEC Get Buharis Current Picture / Compare APC Campaign In Kano Local Government To PDP- Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.