Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,866 members, 7,802,788 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:37 PM

Steps To Acquire On Traditional Seo For Website And Blog - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Steps To Acquire On Traditional Seo For Website And Blog (255 Views)

Most Effective Ways To Do SEO For A New Website Or Blog / How To Optimize Your Website And Blog Images For Search Engine / How To Conduct Basic Keyword Research For Your Website And Blog - 4 Steps (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Steps To Acquire On Traditional Seo For Website And Blog by Elvischris(m): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2018
Make sure you understand all I said if you fail to understand any comment below

Many years ago on SEO it was about the keyword density but Nowadays, Google’s algorithm is so advanced that it doesn’t need any exact-match keywords at all to rank a relevant page. Hope you understand me?

This is what I mean ? Example when you have a post title.

“my name is Elvis chris” and your rank is 22,000,000 when a user search about “what is Elvis chris” have it in mind you have that exact post but search console cant review

your web out even when that particular post was indexed hope you understand? it won't extract it out goggle loves it’s users your

rank is very low this simply means you don’t have relevant content so it won't show the post even when you have it rather it will show

the post similarities from different websites but it will review there own even if its not exact what the need but it declined you

because you was afar so learn today not only posting and importing seo is the problem hope you understand?

Know today, understand your rank is main to enable your post review for seo to work effectively, I teach and build up bloggers and webmasters at work and home services

I teach to impact knowledge in them building of blogs and website is all I do with a good monetization

know about automated and manual seo bots

(1) (Reply)

Double Your Profit With These 9 Tips On Personal Finance That Will Make You Rich / Mobile App, Website Design, Software Development Are What We Do / Cheaper $5.99 Unlimited Linux Reseller Hosting - Prewebhost.com!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.