Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,234 members, 7,807,783 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:06 PM

End Time Is Real - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Time Is Real (476 Views)

What Is That Experience That Made You Feel/believe That Juju Is Real? / Woman Crashes Car After Hitting A Pole While Trying To Show That God Is Real / All Fulfilled Prophecies In The Bible: Apart From End Time Prophecies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

End Time Is Real by lovegeneration(m): 3:22am On Jan 03, 2018
Pls pass to other brothers, this is what God review to me this morning that rapture happen and I hard the sound, meaning I could not make it with our Lord Jesus. Nd I was so scared. I saw people abandoning there cars, money house even a couple was standing nd the groom left with the baby remaining only the wife, and some people just think within their self that they should start drinking since they could not make it to heaven and some were like going to the church to pray that God should av mercy on them. Every thing was now enough for people to share money, food, wealth, house, car, when I woke up this money as at the time of typing this message this morning I was still scared cus am yet to here any body voice. Pls lets pray that God should av mercy on us, and give us the grace to meet up with His standard. So if you are still after all these worldly thing and the trumpet sound today don't be surprise that Every thing will be useless cus people will leave it behind.
shalom.

1 Like

Re: End Time Is Real by frank317: 8:46am On Jan 03, 2018
lovegeneration:
Pls pass to other brothers God show to me this morning that rapture happen and I hard it, meaning I could not make it with our Lord Jesus. Nd I was so scared. I saw people abandoning there cars, money house evena couple was standing nd the groom left with the baby remaining only the wife, and some people just think within themself that they should start drinking in as much they could not make it to heaven and some were like going to the church to pray that God should av mercy on them. Every thing was now enough for people to share money, food, wealth, house, car, when I woke up this money as at the time of typing this message this morning I was still scared cus am yet to here any body voice this morning. Pls lets pray that God should av mercy on us, and give us the grace to meet His standard. So if you are still after all these worldly thing and the trumpet sound today don't be surprise that Every thing will be useless cus people will leave it behind. shalom.

What are u really scared of about the rapture? Are u not a christian? What do u want to pray for? That the rapture should not take place or thatbu should be raptured? Why are u praying for something that ur christian doctrine says its in ur hands.

Oga... let go of fear and stary having sweet night sleep like me. Rapure this rapture that... u are not the first to have dreams about rapture neither will u be the last. I know many who had dreamsn about rapture but are dead now, still no rapture.

Christianity is a religion of fear. U told not to be afraid, no sickness, tremple upon snakes, dont think of tomorrow blah blah blah

But on the other hand... u fear even things beyond ur control. U fear God, hell, the devil, unknown forces, oray every day for protection, fear for rapture. U cannot even sleep. See ur life
Re: End Time Is Real by lovegeneration(m): 12:21pm On Jan 11, 2018
when i woke up i thought d rapture had all ready take place, and that was the reason why i was scared.
Re: End Time Is Real by Bucky626(m): 1:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
this is not enough prove infact it rubbish if u don't know something don't make up stories of fear I hate it
Re: End Time Is Real by lovegeneration(m): 1:03am On Mar 31, 2020
I dont know if u can re visit this page again am sure u now understand what I was trying to narrate den author=Bucky626 post=64097282]this is not enough prove infact it rubbish if u don't know something don't make up stories of fear I hate it[/quote]

(1) (Reply)

Explosive Breakthrough That's My Portion / Kumuyi Holds ‘total Redemption’ Crusade February 25 At Eagle Square Abuja / Deities In Igbo Spirituality: The Nature And Divinity Of Ekwensu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.