Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:34 AM

Wizkid To Perform In California US Along Side Beyonce And Eminem - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid To Perform In California US Along Side Beyonce And Eminem (474 Views)

More Lovely Photos Of Beyonce And Jay-z Sight-seeing In Italy / Ugandan Singer Begs Wizkid To Impregnate Her, Says "My Womb Is Ready" / Peter Okoye Replies Fan Who Asked Which Song Will He Perform In His Show (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid To Perform In California US Along Side Beyonce And Eminem by Darvel(m): 7:39am On Jan 03, 2018
Apparently, Wizkid is not wasting time before resuming on his
mission to grow his international reputation. The singer has
been named among the artistes set to perform at the 2018
Coachella Valley Music & Arts Festival in California, US. The
International concert is set to held between the period of April
13 -22, 2018.
According to Wikipedia, Coachella is one of the largest, most
famous, and most profitable music festivals in the United
States and all over the world. It has hosted the likes of Lady
Gaga, Kendrick Lamar, Future, Sia, Lorde in its previous
editions. For the 2018 edition of the event, Wizkid has been
listed to perform at the event which also has international
music acts like Beyonce, The Weeknd, Eminem listed for
performances.
See picture below.

Source: tooxclusive.com

Re: Wizkid To Perform In California US Along Side Beyonce And Eminem by Bambless1(m): 7:48am On Jan 03, 2018
cool****** Baba Nla Something
Re: Wizkid To Perform In California US Along Side Beyonce And Eminem by NaoSlay: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2018
This Wizkid is going places I tell you, dude soaring higher and higher.

I pray Almighty God will bless me and every nairaland user to reach unprecedented heights this 2018 , Amen.

1 Like

Re: Wizkid To Perform In California US Along Side Beyonce And Eminem by donstan18: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2018
n
Re: Wizkid To Perform In California US Along Side Beyonce And Eminem by Tolams16(m): 11:00am On Jan 03, 2018
Lemme go n comeback

(1) (Reply)

(WOW) Kcee And His Billionaire Brother Emoney Looking Super Cute For The New Yea / Am Looking For Masterkraft, Singer Tekno Says After Masterkraft Forest Journey / Regina Daniels Matriculates Today....see Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.