Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,366 members, 7,800,739 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 04:47 AM

At First She Said No But When She Wants To Say Yes,the Guy Was Off. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / At First She Said No But When She Wants To Say Yes,the Guy Was Off. (704 Views)

ABSU Girls Rush To Pick Money A Guy Was Spraying At His Girlfriend / He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / She Said No To Me In 2011, But Now We Are Getting Married - Man Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

At First She Said No But When She Wants To Say Yes,the Guy Was Off. by 6alive(m): 8:19am On Jan 03, 2018
House, What do u have to say about slay queens saying No when their boy friends propose to them and when the guy is off,they come regreting.what could be the reason?
Re: At First She Said No But When She Wants To Say Yes,the Guy Was Off. by phintohlar(f): 8:28am On Jan 03, 2018
How many of them have you seen?
Re: At First She Said No But When She Wants To Say Yes,the Guy Was Off. by TheManofTomorrow(m): 8:31am On Jan 03, 2018
Most of these slay fools don't know what they want in life. So a guy will propose to a lady and the lady will say no and yo still expect the guy to wait around. WHEN he is not a fool. They want to eat their cake and have it.
Re: At First She Said No But When She Wants To Say Yes,the Guy Was Off. by Nobody: 8:32am On Jan 03, 2018
phintohlar:
Lol. Epic!
Re: At First She Said No But When She Wants To Say Yes,the Guy Was Off. by Nobody: 8:34am On Jan 03, 2018
bro I ate EBA this morning...its really an eye opener ...I would advice you take fufu maybe it will lighten up ur brain...
Re: At First She Said No But When She Wants To Say Yes,the Guy Was Off. by mikejj(m): 8:43am On Jan 03, 2018
grin grin very chimple..he doesnt hav money wen he prosposed...now pepe don rest she wan cam bak...oh baby may sawa thunder of yesterday locate u.
Re: At First She Said No But When She Wants To Say Yes,the Guy Was Off. by Ermacc: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2018
it's really annoying cause I tend to lose interest after that
Re: At First She Said No But When She Wants To Say Yes,the Guy Was Off. by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2018
phintohlar:
SINAJ KNOWS THEM VERY WELL
Re: At First She Said No But When She Wants To Say Yes,the Guy Was Off. by sinaj(f): 9:28am On Jan 03, 2018
DeadRat:
SINAJ KNOWS THEM VERY WELL
I dnt
Re: At First She Said No But When She Wants To Say Yes,the Guy Was Off. by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2018
sinaj:
I dnt
you Were The First To Tell Me Of Girls Who have Said No to Proposals... Before It Started Manifestin On Nairaland

(1) (Reply)

Who Else Watched 'Your View' TVC Program This Morning? / My Wife Gets Pregnant Easily Like A Rabbit - Man Who Sought For Divorce Tells Co / Mature Mind Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.