Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,546 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:02 PM

Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) (2987 Views)

I Have Made Up My Mind To Quit This Toxic Relationship / After Making Up My Mind To Do It, I Still Couldn't Do It [pictures] / Pls Help; How Do I Transfer Money From My Mind To My Bank Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 03, 2018
Good morning Nl
Today been the 3rd day of January,I decide to make a resolution of taking Tea every 3rd day of a month
I beg if the Tea make sense to you I want hear you say
YAP
MY title
Best chef on Nl
Criticism the room for that is open
Good Morning all

2 Likes

Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Topestbilly(m): 9:29am On Jan 03, 2018
Op, what should I say if the tea doesn't make sense to me

4 Likes

Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by mikejj(m): 9:31am On Jan 03, 2018
grin where is pepper and salt

1 Like

Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by hanassholesolo: 9:33am On Jan 03, 2018
He doesn't add butter to his cabin

Yuck!!!

3 Likes

Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2018
Topestbilly:
Op, what should I say if the tea doesn't make sense to me
criticize bro
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Nobody: 9:34am On Jan 03, 2018
mikejj:
grin where is pepper and salt
pepper and salt
Which part of this world you fall from
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 03, 2018
hanassholesolo:

Yuck!!!
butter to cabin
My bro do you go your village this Xmas period
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by mikejj(m): 9:40am On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
pepper and salt
Which part of this world you fall from
baba near carlifona beside eko hotel under lagos ibadan expressway...baba u sabi there
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Nobody: 9:43am On Jan 03, 2018
mikejj:
baba near carlifona beside eko hotel under lagos ibadan expressway...baba u sabi there
no wonder triple location this is why you are confuse bro
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by hanassholesolo: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
butter to cabin
My bro do you go your village this Xmas period

He can't afford butter.

Yuck...

1 Like

Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Blackhawk03(f): 10:00am On Jan 03, 2018
hanassholesolo:

Yuck!!!

Oh my! I love my cabin biscuit with butter so much. Ever tried it with nutella? Choiiii! kiss
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Nobody: 10:04am On Jan 03, 2018
hanassholesolo:

He can't afford butter.

Yuck...
for your mind abi
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Nobody: 10:05am On Jan 03, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Oh my! I love my cabin biscuit with butter so much. Ever tried it with nutella? Choiiii! kiss
so people can eat rubbish as food
Butter with cabin
Who does that
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Blackhawk03(f): 10:06am On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
so people can eat rubbish as food
Butter with cabin
Who does that

Ya bush tongue

2 Likes

Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by zainmaxwell(m): 10:11am On Jan 03, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Ya bush tongue
u don start Abi.... but am addicted to cabin and butter
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 03, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Ya bush tongue
okoo
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Blackhawk03(f): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2018
zainmaxwell:
u don start Abi.... but am addicted to cabin and butter

Huh! Start what?

Cabin biscuit and butter is bae, not addicted to it though.

1 Like

Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by zainmaxwell(m): 10:30am On Jan 03, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Huh! Start what?

Cabin biscuit and butter is bae, not addicted to it though.
na one woman teach me fah.....i meant u calling him bush
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Blackhawk03(f): 10:39am On Jan 03, 2018
zainmaxwell:
na one woman teach me fah.....i meant u calling him bush

Lol. I was kidding na. I don't eat oats, so I'm bush too. cheesy

Na hostel girls teach me but I became pro before leaving. lipsrsealed
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by zainmaxwell(m): 10:41am On Jan 03, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Lol. I was kidding na. I don't eat oats, so I'm bush too. cheesy

Na hostel girls teach me but I became pro before leaving. lipsrsealed
thought na for hostel u go meet different types of junk in d name of food
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Blackhawk03(f): 10:44am On Jan 03, 2018
zainmaxwell:
thought na for hostel u go meet different types of junk in d name of food

Lol. What to do na? A girl must survive. cool

Tried rice and milk?
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by zainmaxwell(m): 10:47am On Jan 03, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Tried rice and milk?
yuck....did milk and noodles
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by AlexCk: 10:50am On Jan 03, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Tried rice and milk?

Shoooo!!,
Haba!!., before we know, you'd say beans and indomie. Lol

But cabin and butter/nutella tho, gosh!!. Sweet die!!.

Prefer cabin flakes too (like eating cereals, but the cabin na the cereals instead) yummy!! tongue
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by AlexCk: 10:51am On Jan 03, 2018
zainmaxwell:

2 Likes

Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Blackhawk03(f): 10:54am On Jan 03, 2018
zainmaxwell:

Hahahaha cheesy grin

See your yucky mouth tongue tongue

Never tried that and I'm sure I won't be trying it, noodles is soggy enough biko. embarassed embarassed
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Nobody: 10:55am On Jan 03, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Tried rice and milk?
rice and milk
Sister chaiii
God mercy follow you
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:02am On Jan 03, 2018
AlexCk:

Shoooo!!,
Haba!!., before we know, you'd say beans and indomie. Lol

But cabin and butter/nutella tho, gosh!!. Sweet die!!.

Prefer cabin flakes too (like eating cereals, but the cabin na the cereals instead) yummy!! tongue

Hahahaha grin cheesy. No way! I don't really like beans.

Cabin flakes? Boyyyy! You're the real deal ahswear. We would get a big bowl, mostly cooler sha. Everyone would drop two heaped full spoons of milk, add sugar and water, break your biscuits. Awwwwwwwnnnn... I miss those times ooo. cry cry

Did you try choki choki? grin
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:04am On Jan 03, 2018
amani63:
rice and milk
Sister chaiii
God mercy follow you

Amen! But, you should try it sha tongue
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Nobody: 11:06am On Jan 03, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Amen! But, you should try it sha tongue
is it cook rice with milk
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by AlexCk: 11:08am On Jan 03, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Hahahaha grin cheesy. No way! I don't really like beans.

Cabin flakes? Boyyyy! You're the real deal ahswear. We would get a big bowl, mostly cooler sha. Everyone would drop two heaped full spoons of milk, add sugar and water, break your biscuits. Awwwwwwwnnnn... I miss those times ooo. cry cry

Did you try choki choki? grin

Hehehe, im telling ya,
That beans and indomie, one of my friend did it, and he was soo hooked oo, told me to try it, i was like 'taaaaahhh!!' Lol

Cabin flakes save boys oo, choi!, the good old days cheesy.

Which one be choki choki again??, fit get another name tho grin
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by hanassholesolo: 11:34am On Jan 03, 2018
Blackhawk03:

I haven't. I imagine it will be heaven.
Re: Morning Vibes,who Mind To Join-(picture ) by Blackhawk03(f): 11:35am On Jan 03, 2018
AlexCk:

Hehehe, im telling ya,
That beans and indomie, one of my friend did it, and he was soo hooked oo, told me to try it, i was like 'taaaaahhh!!' Lol

Cabin flakes save boys oo, choi!, the good old days cheesy.

Which one be choki choki again??, fit get another name tho grin

Lol. Your friend no well.

You make choki choki with Bournvita or Milo. You get a sheet of paper, fill it with either of the two, cover up and iron it till it gets soft. After getting your desired softness, you cool it off by placing it in front of the fan or blow dry it yourself sha. It then gets really hard, add drops of water to tear off the paper and you get your choki choki. Lol, wasted my bournvita on that nonsense sha. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Funny Chats Between A Married Man And A Single Mother (photos) / Dear Men!!! Pics / Slaymama Exposes All In New Sundry Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.