Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,875 members, 7,802,811 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:24 PM

Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers (10369 Views)

Free Nairaland Course On Group Buying From China For All Mini Importers / We Help Mini Importers Make Payments On Any Approved Chinese Website / For Mini Importers Only: How To Sell Tons Of Your Imported Products FAST (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers by jerryihejirika(m): 10:33am On Jan 03, 2018
If you are thinking about starting your own mini importation business in 2018, and you have a very small capital, one advice I will give you is forget about the niche thing (Yes, I said it!) and focus on discovering hot-selling products with high-profit margins that would appeal to customers.

Once you have your capital ready, the three major things you should focus on are:

Your Products Research: I always tell a lot of mini importers that the profit doesn’t start from selling but from your product research. If you take your time to do your research, you will discover cheap and quality products with high-profit margins. For example, some choker necklaces were cheap to source from China and had high-profit margins 2 years ago, and girls loved it. Some fidget spinners (anti-stress toys) were cheap to source from China last year and had high-profit margins, and people loved it. You are already limited by your small capital so do not focus on a niche but on discovering cheap, quality and hot-selling products that would multiply your money fast. You can research for those products on Amazon, AliExpress and Jumia. You can also target some of the hot-selling “Ship from Abroad” or “Jumia Global” products on the Jumia website and beat the drop shipper of that product with a better price and faster delivery.

Your Purchasing Price: That a product is cheap and hot-selling doesn’t mean you should just accept any price you see on any Chinese website. Use Amazon and AliExpress express only for product research purposes. Whenever you have discovered and are ready to buy your hot-selling product, go to Alibaba or 1688 (use Google Chrome to translate the website to English). Their prices are usually 20-35% cheaper than what you will get on Amazon or AliExpress if you do your research and negotiation well. Do not accept any price you see on Alibaba or 1688 until after you have negotiated with the manufacturer/supplier on WeChat, WhatsApp or Skype. Negotiation is KEY.

Your Marketing and Sales Strategy: You don’t even need a website to sell some hot-selling products. Create a video about the product and promote the video on social media, or do some webinars and promote the product at the of your webinar, or warm your email list about the product, or promote the product on your social media accounts, or do some Facebook ads if you have extra cash, or list your products on online marketplaces and classified ad sites, or search for niche influencers who would give you a shout-out/talk about your product, or search for an unbranded video of your product and use it to promote your product, or look for any good retailer of your product within your State or location and supply your products to them, or do a combination of any.

You can make it BIG this year in your mini importation business.

Need Help?

At Ginax International Enterprises (GIE), we can help you save cost, grow and profit your mini importation business by helping you search for the most reliable manufacturers/suppliers that would offer the best price and quality guarantee for your products. Our company has been importing goods from China since 1999 so we are well-experienced in searching for reliable manufacturers/suppliers of quality products, negotiating prices and MOQ (minimum order quantity), purchasing products in China and shipping to Nigeria. Contact me for more details.

Jerry Ihejirika,
Assistant Manager at [url]GIE.com.ng[/url]

5 Likes

Re: Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers by Matent(m): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2018
To help Nigerians Import goods from China secrets websites, I have compiled an article that give good inside how to start Mini Importation business in Nigeria with 11k.

You need to read this information ASAP
Re: Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers by humantorch02: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2018
The first goods I imported via mini importation cost me 45k and everything was a waste because the products are bad. I've discovered that if you want to make it with mini importation the product you're selling must be a unique product.

Don't go and start importing products people can easily found on the street side because you think the money is cheap. you'll lose all the money invested because you'll be surprised nobody is going to buy the products.

Instead looks for unique products ... a good example is products that arouse people curiosity, products they can't easily come by. if you want products can that really move market I'll suggest you look into the following:
# Security
#Sexual product
#Health
#Skincare etc..

These are products that people are ready to buy and they will continue to buy. This guy has more info about Mini Importation in Nigeria, I'll suggest you check it out.

1 Like

Re: Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers by AmeeraOlawumi: 12:51pm On May 02, 2019
Please... my question is how to ship from buying products on Alibaba. Their freight is usually quite expensive and they suggest I get a shipping agent to make it easier
Re: Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers by MrCuteking(m): 2:33pm On May 02, 2019
AmeeraOlawumi:
Please... my question is how to ship from buying products on Alibaba. Their freight is usually quite expensive and they suggest I get a shipping agent to make it easier

Send the link to a mini agent in China. They will ship it for you
Re: Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers by NEEERD(f): 7:52am On May 26, 2019
jerryihejirika:
If you are thinking about starting your own mini importation business in 2018, and you have a very small capital, one advice I will give you is forget about the niche thing (Yes, I said it!) and focus on discovering hot-selling products with high-profit margins that would appeal to customers.

Once you have your capital ready, the three major things you should focus on are:

Your Products Research: I always tell a lot of mini importers that the profit doesn’t start from selling but from your product research. If you take your time to do your research, you will discover cheap and quality products with high-profit margins. For example, some choker necklaces were cheap to source from China and had high-profit margins 2 years ago, and girls loved it. Some fidget spinners (anti-stress toys) were cheap to source from China last year and had high-profit margins, and people loved it. You are already limited by your small capital so do not focus on a niche but on discovering cheap, quality and hot-selling products that would multiply your money fast. You can research for those products on Amazon, AliExpress and Jumia. You can also target some of the hot-selling “Ship from Abroad” or “Jumia Global” products on the Jumia website and beat the drop shipper of that product with a better price and faster delivery.

Your Purchasing Price: That a product is cheap and hot-selling doesn’t mean you should just accept any price you see on any Chinese website. Use Amazon and AliExpress express only for product research purposes. Whenever you have discovered and are ready to buy your hot-selling product, go to Alibaba or 1688 (use Google Chrome to translate the website to English). Their prices are usually 20-35% cheaper than what you will get on Amazon or AliExpress if you do your research and negotiation well. Do not accept any price you see on Alibaba or 1688 until after you have negotiated with the manufacturer/supplier on WeChat, WhatsApp or Skype. Negotiation is KEY.

Your Marketing and Sales Strategy: You don’t even need a website to sell some hot-selling products. Create a video about the product and promote the video on social media, or do some webinars and promote the product at the of your webinar, or warm your email list about the product, or promote the product on your social media accounts, or do some Facebook ads if you have extra cash, or list your products on online marketplaces and classified ad sites, or search for niche influencers who would give you a shout-out/talk about your product, or search for an unbranded video of your product and use it to promote your product, or look for any good retailer of your product within your State or location and supply your products to them, or do a combination of any.

You can make it BIG this year in your mini importation business.

Need Help?

At Ginax International Enterprises (GIE), we can help you save cost, grow and profit your mini importation business by helping you search for the most reliable manufacturers/suppliers that would offer the best price and quality guarantee for your products. Our company has been importing goods from China since 1999 so we are well-experienced in searching for reliable manufacturers/suppliers of quality products, negotiating prices and MOQ (minimum order quantity), purchasing products in China and shipping to Nigeria. Contact me for more details.

Jerry Ihejirika,
Assistant Manager at [url]GIE.com.ng[/url]

Re: Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers by Vsammi1: 7:21am On Jun 07, 2019
F

Re: Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers by Vsammi1: 1:46pm On Jan 08, 2020
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

1. Kevin David Facebook Ninja Masterclass (Training Videos) ~ $997

This is the LAST facebook advertising course YOU WILL EVER NEED!

It will help you with step by step guide to master facebook Ads .

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

This training will show you how to quit your job and work from anywhere.

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Re: Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers by Vsammi1: 11:54am On Jan 10, 2020
Vsammi1:
*** FUEL YOUR ONLINE BUSINESS HUSTLE ***

Happy new year to you!

It's a new year and with new year comes new goals.

Last year was a good year for me in my online businesses. Thanks to all the experts who sell their knowledge in courses to help others.

In the spirit of the season, let me extend the same help to you.

Ace your online business with these MASSIVE load of resources.

These are resources I got last year and I'm giving them out for a token to help you make your dreams a reality this new year.

However, this offer won't be on the table forever, so take advantage of it while it lasts.

Here's what you get:

2. 30-Day Ecommerce Training Challenge (Training Videos) by ET Jeraun Richards ~ $497

THE 30-DAY ECOM CHALLENGE is a Challenge Course That Teaches You What You Need to Know About Starting Multiple eCommerce Businesses and Generating Your Own Sales Within 30 Days!

3. Hustle With Fiverr (Real Info From Top Seller) (Training Videos)

4. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

5. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

6. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

Full step by step tutorial on how to promote Clickbank affiliate products and how to become a Clickbank Super Affiliate.

7. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

8. Astra Theme and pro add-on for WordPress ~ $60

Step up your ONLINE BUSINESS THIS NEW YEAR with these BUNDLE of RESOURCES

Chat me on whatsApp here: 0802_798_9375

**WhatsApp only please

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

1. Facebook marketing course

2. Affiliate business course

3. Ecommerce Training

4. Fiverr freelance training videos

5. Social media marketing training

6 Avada theme

7. Astra theme

8. 19,000 PLR articles

This offer is will be over soon.

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just 5k.

Re: Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers by Vsammi1: 2:09am On Jan 12, 2020
I've you ever been lost before trying to locate a place??

Well, I have and it happened years ago before Google map became popular.

I was in Lagos for the first time to write my post-utme and I was trying to locate Unilag from the bus Park at Oshodi.

I asked a few passers-by for direction but I became all the more confused as different people said different things.

I spent about 2hr 30 min wandering around with my heavy bag. Seeing I wasn't making any progress, I made my way back to the bus Park.

The experience was not funny at all becasue I spent double the amount of money I was supposed to spend (money that I did not have) and I also wasted a lot of time.

Thankfully my brother's friend who was then a student of unilag came to pick me and in about 45minutes we were at unilag gate.

So what's the difference? He knew way!

My experience above is what so many people are currently experiencing in making money online trying to figure out things on their own.

They are wasting time and money trying to figure out things all on their own.

Why not save yourself money that you cannot afford to waste and let someone who knows the way grab your hands instead of wandering online.

This is what I did last year and I still do the same today. I don't venture into an on-line business no matter the hype without firstly seeking out an expert's guidance through their courses and training.

As a result, I have a lot of these courses just sitting on my hard drive and I have carefully selected the best ones to help anyone start making money online depending on whichever vehicle they choose; whether it is affiliate marketing, Ecommerce, Facebook marketing, freelancing etc

Hit me up to get it for a token.

"Why not give out for free?", you may ask. This is so only those who know the value of these courses will reach out and not Freebie-seekers who will never take action.

Here's a breakdown of the offer:

You get training videos on how to set up the following online businesses:

3. Avada Theme for WordPress (version 5 and 6) ~$200

4. 19,000 PLR articles ~$389

5. Clickbank Super Affiliate Bootcamp by Paolo Beringuel (Training Videos) ~$4,497

6. Bradley Riley - Social Media Marketing (Training Videos) ~ $495

WhatsApp 0802_798_9375 to secure your bundle for just #5, 000.

Re: Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers by Vsammi1: 11:34am On Feb 15, 2020
D
Re: Mini Importation Business In 2018 – My Advice For Mini Importers by TheActionase(m): 12:04pm On Aug 09, 2020
AmeeraOlawumi:

Mini Importation is the new gold mine if you have the write professional to show you:

All the Genuine Websites

All the Genuine Agents and Legit Shippers

How to successfully sell your imported products without stress.

How to identify hot selling products.

Read more at..... https://theminiimporter..com/2020/01/the-mini-importers-tablet-2020-edition.html

(1) (Reply)

Amen Rochas Takes Charity To Physically Challenged Communities In Abuja / List Some Nigerian Philanthropists And Their Contacts / How To Manage A Startup Business Growth

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.