Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking (25955 Views)

How To Check If Your Iphone Is New Or Refurbished / How To Know If Someone Is Tracking Your Phone / 5 Cool Things You Can Do On Whatsapp You Probably Didn't Know About (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by AjalaJ(m): 12:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
An eye-revealing article.

Perfect Money/Payeer/Epay/Neteller/Skrill: .com.ng
Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by Mskrisx(f): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
iPhone or nothing.

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by Jeezuzpick(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
My Hot 5 does all these things.

It will even tell you which apps are draining the battery and which ones you don't use often and advise you to freeze them.

#ANDROIDROCKS!
Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by Psoul(m): 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Op, this is not synonymous to iPhones alone. Android phones do dat too.
I was surprised when i opened my frequently visited locations and saw maps and addresses of places I have so far visited with the pictures of the places. I was even wondering how my phone took those pictures.
Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by evexx1(f): 12:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
Knew all these already.

#teamiphone for life cheesy grin
Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by evexx1(f): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Jeezuzpick:
My Hot 5 does all these things.

It will even tell you which apps are draining the battery and which ones you don't use often and advise you to freeze them.

#ANDROIDROCKS!

It's an IOS thread, spare us your android tales. angry
Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by Ijaya123: 1:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
playcharles:
Hmmmm... Na just name them they sell, Android phones can do better

Who ask you? iPhone users dey complain? Android phones trying so hard to be like iPhone

Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
evexx1:

grin
Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by Jeezuzpick(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Psoul:
Op, this is not synonymous to iPhones alone. Android phones do dat too.
I was surprised when i opened my frequently visited locations and saw maps and addresses of places I have so far visited with the pictures of the places. I was even wondering how my phone took those pictures.

My dear, no mind den o.

The pics are from Google Maps. Taken by users like you who contribute to the Google places database. You can review a hotel on quality of service, for instance, and the review is stored for the benefit of others who use Maps to locate the hotel.
Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by Aboki1991: 2:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
xarookqh:
Nigga if u cant afford one u better do ur self a favor and stop hating on d users nor products

Its nt just name d prob is dat we Nigerians dont even knw wat iphone can do �
Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by Psoul(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
Jeezuzpick:

My dear, no mind den o.

The pics are from Google Maps. Taken by users like you who contribute to the Google places database. You can review a hotel on quality of service, for instance, and the review is stored for the benefit of others who use Maps to locate the hotel.

Thanks my. Ur brain dey am
Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
solasoulmusic:
Yes o Team IPhone for life
happy new year friend
Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by Nigerianboi1960(m): 3:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
playcharles:
Hmmmm... Na just name them they sell, Android phones can do better
i take it you haven't used an iPhone

1 Like

Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by Awoo88: 3:59pm On Jan 03, 2018
Terminator1234g:
F#CK IPHONE!!

FRAUD PHONE!

SO THIS YEAR TO KEEP UP WITH REPS AND SWAG PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO WASTE MONEY EXTRAVAGANTLY ON THE INCOMING IPHONE. AFTER GETTING THE IHPONE X.

LONG LIVE SAMSUNG!!!!!

LIKE FOR SAMSUNG

SHARE FOR IPHONE.

smiley
If you no get money for iPhone no be curse. No dey fine excuses for ur poverty

2 Likes

Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sometimes it's not private
Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
loneatar:
happy new year friend
Happy New Year God Bless you always
Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by Nastydash: 6:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
Terminator1234g:
F#CK IPHONE!!

FRAUD PHONE!

SO THIS YEAR TO KEEP UP WITH REPS AND SWAG PEOPLE WILL HAVE TO WASTE MONEY EXTRAVAGANTLY ON THE INCOMING IPHONE. AFTER GETTING THE IHPONE X.

LONG LIVE SAMSUNG!!!!!

If you can afford Samsung buy it
If you can afford an iPhone buy it
You will sha see their differences
LIKE FOR SAMSUNG

SHARE FOR IPHONE.

smiley
Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
smiley
Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by Alamus(m): 1:01am On Jan 04, 2018
Hmmmm
Re: 4 Things You Probably Do Not Realise Your Iphone Is Tracking by zealot4me(f): 6:20am On Jan 04, 2018
evexx1:

E tire me o

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cosmic Ray: Did You Switch-Off Your Phone Last Night / WhatsApp Temporarily Down / Indian Man Scams Phone Buyer In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.