Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:40 AM

pls I need a hire purchase car to work under uber and taxify platform busines - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / pls I need a hire purchase car to work under uber and taxify platform busines (3270 Views)

Uber And Taxify Driver Needed / Am A Professional Driver,i Need A Hire Purchase Car For Uber And Taxify Platform / List Your Car On Uber / Taxify (amazing Weekly Revenue) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

pls I need a hire purchase car to work under uber and taxify platform busines by aboy4real(m): 11:05am On Jan 03, 2018
Good day sir/ma,I am a driver I have been working under uber and taxify platform over one year and i have run over 1000 trips and I currently drive a corolla 2008 model for a renter as a business partner with the owner of the car but I want to change my business plan to (Hire Purchase).But now i am looking for who to buy me a car or who has a car already to work under this platform,am willing to pay 35,000 every week for my instalment repayment on the agreed day and that is 140,000 per month . Under this Uber and taxify platform I have worked round the clock and I have knows much better in and out of the business, so the repayment will never be issues. And am a responsible man and a married man , with two kids and i have the fear of God on whatever i am doing and I put God first in everything I do . pls do this busines with me u will never regert it sir/ma Additional if you buy me a car or you have a car that worth 2,000,000 naira and am paying you 35,000 every week for two years the total cost will be 3.500,000 And all the maintenance will be take care by me .If anyone is interested in this business should please call me or what's app me on this number 07031048445 , 08096708433 .....Thanks sir/ma God bless you as you call
Re: pls I need a hire purchase car to work under uber and taxify platform busines by OgaMaxi: 1:58pm On Apr 25, 2018
Call FleetArk on 09082461162/ 0905522442. They will have options for you

aboy4real:
Good day sir/ma,I am a driver I have been working under uber and taxify platform over one year and i have run over 1000 trips and I currently drive a corolla 2008 model for a renter as a business partner with the owner of the car but I want to change my business plan to (Hire Purchase).But now i am looking for who to buy me a car or who has a car already to work under this platform,am willing to pay 35,000 every week for my instalment repayment on the agreed day and that is 140,000 per month . Under this Uber and taxify platform I have worked round the clock and I have knows much better in and out of the business, so the repayment will never be issues. And am a responsible man and a married man , with two kids and i have the fear of God on whatever i am doing and I put God first in everything I do . pls do this busines with me u will never regert it sir/ma Additional for retans if you buy me a car or you have a car that worth 2,000,000 naira and am paying you 35,000 every week for two years the total cost will be 3.500,000 And all the maintenance will be take care by me .If anyone is interested in this business should please call me or what's app me on this number 07031048445 , 08096708433 .....Thanks sir/ma God bless you as you call
Re: pls I need a hire purchase car to work under uber and taxify platform busines by super4la: 2:06pm On Apr 25, 2018
Uber/Taxify Driver needed for Toyota Yaris 09 (3-month-old tokunbo, 115K Miles) Hire Purchase - 08108924007

Are you an experienced Uber/Taxify driver with a good driving record, without having a major or minor accident driving within Lagos? screenshot of previous experience driving on uber/taxify will be required

Do you have 3 verifiable guarantors working in a reputable organization in Lagos?

Are you willing to enter a hire purchase agreement under which car will be transfered to you after 18 months of monthly payments?

please contact 08108924007 or send a mail to f_roms@yahoo.com
Re: pls I need a hire purchase car to work under uber and taxify platform busines by Soyob: 6:39pm On Apr 25, 2018
uber/Taxify driver needed to drive a Toyota Corolla 09 Call 07031008828

Are you an experienced uber/Taxify driver with a good driving record, without having a major or minor accident driving within Lagos? screenshot of previous experience driving on uber/taxify will be required

Do you have 1 or 2 verifiable guarantors working in a reputable organization in Lagos?

Are you willing to enter an agreement for rental purpose only?

Note driver must be living on the mainland , Prefarably in Festac or environs

please contact 09026409965 0r 07031008828
Re: pls I need a hire purchase car to work under uber and taxify platform busines by engrprinceka(m): 5:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Good afternoon, a mini bus driver needed for
Re: pls I need a hire purchase car to work under uber and taxify platform busines by AdesuyiVictor: 9:13am On Jan 28, 2021
Good day everyone....

My name is Adesuyi Victor.

I need a trustworthy fellow to partner with....

I am a Uber/bolt driver.....

I would remit a reasonable sum of N30K above depending on our agreement....

I am very keen on car maintenance and safety...

My location is Baruwa, Ipaja Lagos

If you're interested, please call/WhatsApp : 08183497413

Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Learn How To Open A Paypal That Can Send And Receive And Earn With It / No.1 Agribusiness Investment Opportunity For 2018, Earn 20% ROI Monthly / MT5 Makes Binary Options Winning Streak; Make $30++ Daily. Come in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.