Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:41 AM

Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love (44580 Views)

9 Things To Consider While Searching For Your Complimenting Partner / What some men are doing while searching for a wife material (picture) / Ladies What Will You Do If Your Husband Do This In Front Of Your Child(pics). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love by Mryacks: 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
Divay22:
This will only get real men to admire her and go for her smileyand not those fu*ck boys..
Gabriella pls forgive mummy kiss kiss She loves you.

Such a cutie she is.. Thank goodness you came back

Word...
Re: Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love by mirexxx(f): 11:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
humilitypays:
All over the world, men are usually scared of marrying a single mom...unless the single mom is very very attractive and rich, if not, she may never find a husband that will stick around for long.

This is one reason ladies must be very careful of taking in for a guy not ready to settle down with them.

Believe me, if Genevieve Nnaji didn't have a baby, she would have been married for long....

Single mothers usually have lots of emotional, material, financial and psychological baggage that scare most men away.

Only divorced men, widowers and gigolos go for single moms, sadly that's how bad the world is.

This lady should focus on looking more attractive in real life not just on IG pictures and should strive to make plenty money to attract some guys that will be ready to marry her if not... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
lol that's a huge lie my bro
Re: Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love by ehix89(m): 11:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
dollynnn:
by the way, who asked her to be a single mom ? lol guess that was what 5mins enjoyment caused.... Shioor!
Taah!!!, who told you it's 5min enjoyment, when boys be rocking 1hr non-stop, is not everybody that is dating 5mins man my dear.
Re: Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love by dollynnn(f): 9:45am On Jan 04, 2018
ehix89:
Taah!!!, who told you it's 5min enjoyment, when boys be rocking 1hr non-stop, is not everybody that is dating 5mins man my dear.
it is a popular axiom "5mins enjoyment " besides, I didn't mean in a literal way but rather, metaphorical....
Re: Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love by daddyzgal(f): 11:31am On Jan 04, 2018
She's mad

1 Like

Re: Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love by BALLOSKI: 12:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
I need to track her. I love her already. How come I didn't see her account before now? Off to her page .
Re: Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love by BALLOSKI: 12:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
daddyzgal:
She's mad
tomboy, what's wrong with you? Take your time. No de talk to my woman to be like that.

Where's her number sef?
Re: Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love by BALLOSKI: 12:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
dollynnn:
it is a popular axiom "5mins enjoyment " besides, I didn't mean in a literal way but rather, metaphorical....
a 1:30 minute man just replied you. undecided
Re: Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love by daddyzgal(f): 1:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
BALLOSKI:
tomboy, what's wrong with you? Take your time. No de talk to my woman to be like that.

grin

Where's her number sef?

[color=][/color]
Your woman is mad seh
Re: Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love by babapressy(m): 1:21pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hmmm

Re: Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love by ehix89(m): 4:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
dollynnn:
yeah yeah... i get it, anyway i wasn't particularly serious about it either, it was just said for humour. hmmm.... you want to finish all your grammar ontop my head grin grin grin
Re: Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love by BALLOSKI: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2018
daddyzgal:

[color=][/color]
Your woman is mad seh
you're not mad, she's not mad.

Do you play football?
Re: Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love by CornFooPanda(m): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2018
Cute Child
Re: Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love by daddyzgal(f): 9:47am On Jan 05, 2018
BALLOSKI:
you're not mad, she's not mad.

Do you play football?

Yea,used to...not anymore tho
Re: Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love by BALLOSKI: 6:20pm On Jan 05, 2018
daddyzgal:

Yea,used to...not anymore tho
you could do well there and in other sports.

I don't want to ask too much question here. Maybe on the other side. Nice dp though.
Re: Adetoro Adeyemi, Single Mother Deleted Her Child's Pics While Searching For Love by Peacefullove: 5:44pm On Jan 07, 2018
Fourwinds:

listen young man..those women who eventually give birth outside wedlock are also guilty of committing abortion... don't forget I'm a living thing and I live in this world...so I have witnessed these things...majority of those who later give birth outside wedlock once committed abortion at one time or the other...it is only few that are exempted from these lists...don't paint them as if they are holy and did the right thing...many knew the consequence of engaging in illicit sex...nonsense again

You make a lot of sense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Jealousy A Sign Of Love? / What Lessons Have You Learnt From Your Previous Relationship? / 10 Things Ladies Put The Blame On When They Have Lost Their Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.