Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,238 members, 7,807,793 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Dj Cuppy Hugging And Kissing Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy Hugging And Kissing Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma (1668 Views)

Davido's Manager, Obama's Apartment On Fire / Davido Steps Out With His Big Sister In Dubai, Challenges To Race With Obafemi / Dj Cuppy Kissing And Hugging Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dj Cuppy Hugging And Kissing Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma by stabilityblog: 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Dj cuppy hugging and kissing Davido's manager as wizkid have fun with obafemi Martins and CDQ
Don't forget to leave a comment below

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cV4n1P5QxRc
Re: Dj Cuppy Hugging And Kissing Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma by Shedrack777: 12:44pm On Jan 03, 2018
you know i won't believe this shit right?
Re: Dj Cuppy Hugging And Kissing Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma by Augustineblog: 12:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Shedrack777:
it's true watch the video
Re: Dj Cuppy Hugging And Kissing Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma by stabilityblog: 1:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Shedrack777:
so you think am postin nonsense
Re: Dj Cuppy Hugging And Kissing Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma by Shedrack777: 1:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
stabilityblog:
so you think am postin nonsense

i called it shit, and you called it nonsense. two different words with different meanings. na for your mouth them hear that one

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy Hugging And Kissing Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma by stabilityblog: 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Shedrack777:

i called it shit, and you called it nonsense. two different words with different meanings. na for your mouth them hear that one
lol you are funny bro
Re: Dj Cuppy Hugging And Kissing Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma by stabilityblog: 6:30am On Jan 06, 2018
Slaaat
Re: Dj Cuppy Hugging And Kissing Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma by axortedbabe(f): 6:32am On Jan 06, 2018
Asa asika is cuppy's manager
Re: Dj Cuppy Hugging And Kissing Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma by double0seven(m): 8:24am On Jan 06, 2018
Rubbish

The video just about 2 seconds or means nothing, you cannot really tell what she's doing

Just trying to make a mountain out of a nation 3 seconds or so video
Re: Dj Cuppy Hugging And Kissing Davido's Manager As Wizkid Have Fun With Obafemi Ma by stabilityblog: 10:06am On Jan 06, 2018
double0seven:
Rubbish

The video just about 2 seconds or means nothing, you cannot really tell what she's doing

Just trying to make a mountain out of a nation 3 seconds or so video
so you don't have eyes abi

(1) (Reply)

Body For Sale!! Juliet Ibrahim Announces That She Needs A Man To Enjoy Her Hot B / Davido Denies Planning To Marry Chioma, Says She’s Friend To All His Exes (April / Nigerian Woman Dump Her Baby To Play Bet9ja At A Betting Shop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.