Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,072 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:26 PM

Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness (29588 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Paul Enenche Replies Daddy Freeze On Building World Largest Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by MrCuteking(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
U
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by MaziOmenuko: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lol
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by bedspread: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
THIS YEAR IS NOT FOR UNNECCESSARY ARGUMENTS....

ITS A YEAR OF LIVING HOLY, STAYING HOLY, BEING A BLESSING TO THE BODY OF CHRIST AND THE WORLD AT LARGE...

NO TIME FOR IRRELEVANT ARGUMENTS...
NO TIME FOR DETRACTORS
THE COMING OF JESUS IS ON US!!

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Phygo(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
G
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by engrjacuzzi: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
paying my tax to government hasn't improved my life nor the economy. daddy fridge or freeze or Whatever your name is, stop looking for cheap publicity.
why should a man's tithe be your own headache. just shut your mouth if you have nothing to say or better still say" don't pay tax to government "

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Tjohnnay: 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Dis ppl mata juz tire me

Make una behave una self dis year

Whoever dey carry money dey gv pastors una sense ehn na wa

Go outside nd sow seed

Ppl dey suffer

I dey waka for egbeda one day wey i see dis small boi dey beg me for money dey chase me i feel for d guy man ppl nvr chop make una help ppl outside na dm need help not these pastors

I don talk my own

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by slimtoney(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
You will not see the sheeples come here to defend or support this shameful act

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Youngboss101: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
I laff at every of his post...1st twas tithe..offering...comparing men of God now its 1st fruit...freeze or wat eva u call urself ul soon run out if RANT n dats when youl need those men of God to pray for you just like they prayed for saul (now paul)....
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by ekensi01: 2:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
It isn't.

I've known the effect of that and I'm not going to stop this man is talking things that are not valid.

Even the Bible says that you should do it, so where is he getting his idea from?
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Same dude dat doesn't believe that u need Jesus to get to heaven...cant even waste my precious data listening to him

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by KKKWHITE(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
A pastor doesn't have the right to dictate the amount of money you should give to God it has to come from your heart

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by marvin902(m): 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Tjohnnay:
Dis ppl mata juz tire me

Make una behave una self dis year

Whoever dey carry money dey gv pastors una sense ehn na wa

Go outside nd sow seed

Ppl dey suffer

am sorry buh is it your money..
do what you want with your money let others do what dey want..
stop drinking panadol for another man headache.. undecided undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Paulosky1900: 2:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
the daddy G.O's won't like this cool

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by ushafe(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
Alao046:
It is not today that i discovered that christains are great fools.
The things of God look foolish in the sight of men

5 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Meti99(m): 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by ipobarecriminals: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
cool
Hotshawarma:
Mehn church business is one of the most profitable business in this country...and it is easy to set up....just get five people and you are going to call them "testimony creators" then find another five people and create a department for them and call it "miracle claims department"....then you are good to go,your church will boom fast...people love to hear miracles and testimonies whether true or not... wink
Hotshawarma:
Mehn church business is one of the most profitable business in this country...and it is easy to set up....just get five people and you are going to call them "testimony creators" then find another five people and create a department for them and call it "miracle claims department"....then you are good to go,your church will boom fast...people love to hear miracles and testimonies whether true or not... wink
Hotshawarma:
nah so.Better go rent 2 n 2 shop ans start your own.No time

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Ahmed99: 2:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
strictbox:
Perfectly working HP 655 Laptop for sale Location: Rivers State WhatsApp 08130675722
how much
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by sureheaven(m): 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
This mumu never stop ranting over issues that do not concern him. If u know what some people had encountered in their lives that made them pay tithe and give their first fruits to church or pastor, this trash won't come from U. So far it's not ur money , just keep quiet.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by ipobarecriminals: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
angry embarassed
strictbox:
Perfectly working HP 655 Laptop for sale Location: Rivers State WhatsApp 08130675722
undecided
strictbox:
how much
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
IS IT YOUR MONEY? Can't people do what they want with THEIR money again? I thought this stüpidity ended in 2017 o!
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by chukycollections(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
All na believe, if you feel giving your pastor your first fruit works for you fine, if vice versa, still fine, stick to work you believe, and what works for you.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by 2felix(m): 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
imaginethe! Reasonable ppl re commenting and islamic jihadists re putting their mouth. They have nt finish
dealing wit the menace and nuisances of
their desert encroachment propaganda
of a religion , they re commenting on ppl
more civilised and more humane than
them

4 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Achorise: 2:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
people are getting tired of him already, if what he's saying is backed by God no pastor can stop him, if he's teaching is out of sentiment and natural hatred and prejudice for pastors, he will regret the day he started the campaign.
Fear God.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by judedwriter(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Alao046:
It is not today that i discovered that christains are great fools.
YES. It is great foolishness to give your firstfruits to man, but NOT God. I will rather give my all to God, than to a man, why, God says all the money in the world is His! Haggai 2:8! I pity daddy freeze, he think he is attacking pastors, not knowing he's indirectly attacking their employer-GOD!

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Goodplace: 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Its like freeze hasn't received a spiritual slap that he won't recover from

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Spicycat(f): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Why do Christians easily fall prey to religious scams, this made them very foolish and stupid.
No offence guy's it's just the truth.

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by joenor(m): 2:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
He can say anything, who want to give his first fruit can do so.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by TheUbermensch: 2:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
judedwriter:

YES. It is great foolishness to give your firstfruits to man, but NOT God. I will rather give my all to God, than to a man, why, God says all the money in the world is His! Haggai 2:8! I pity daddy freeze, he think he is attacking pastors, not knowing he's indirectly attacking their employer-GOD!
This guy should take it easy before he gets into serious trouble.

A revolution is nice but those who start one rarely finish it. He's touching on rather sensitive topics which has been adhered to by millions of people for so many years. Surely it won't go down with them. They won't believe him, not because he may be wrong, rather because they won't want to be contradicted.

But honestly most of the things practiced in churches these days are ancient Jewish practices. So are we practicing Christianity or Judaism? The Church in the New Testament did none of the things Churches do today, and their leaders weren't this rich. So does it mean current Church leaders introduce some of these systems to enrich themselves? I don't think it's impossible.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by BeijinDossier: 2:31pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ruggedfitness:

Giving your pastor your salary or part of it is not a law. It is a belief that if you give out more and work harder then you will get more in return and that is why Bill Gates gives billions to charity

Pastors are talking about Tithe and not charity. Giving to charity is exactly what #Freeze is preaching about. #TAP
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Agimor(m): 2:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
Freeze should keep quiet. He has no right to tell people who to give their money to he should focus on his profession... Over Sabi OAP.
Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by efficiencie(m): 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Many use their money to patronize prostitutes, purchase dangerous substances to get a high, produce mentally and socially degrading music and videos, and do a lot crazy stuff but an overgrown puerile buffoon thinks paying first fruits for the furtherance of the Kingdom of God on earth is sinful and foolish... grin grin grin The wisdom of men is indeed foolishness with God (1 Cor 3:19). Why is this old baby whining about what others do with their money particularly when it does not infringe upon his fundamental bestial rights! Busybodies who have nothing to do but bring upon themselves and generation curses and punishment.

1Timothy 5:13  And withal they learn to be idle, wandering about from house to house; and not only idle, but tattlers also and busybodies, speaking things which they ought not.

2 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze On First Fruit: Giving Your January Salary To Pastor Is Foolishness by Section7: 2:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Peter Ebhota Udo Dies Of Hypertension 22 Months After Freedom From Kidnappers / Church Shares Food To 500 Fasting Muslims In Kaduna / "Koboko Night" Church Poster (photo)!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.