Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,382 members, 7,781,070 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 08:24 AM

Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 (4998 Views)

Go Back To Your Ex Or Remain Single Forever? / "Don't Have Sex For Free This 2018" - Lagos Runs Girl Advises Ladies (Video) / One Main Reason Why Many Will Remain Single For A Very Long Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 by Blackhawk03(f): 9:10am On Jan 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
yes everyone knows you are the one but that resemblance is what I said you shouldn't deny...is this one in your DP you? the answer might surely be no...

Lol. Oh that! I can't really say. In fact, I don't believe I look like any of them. The only one I share a resemblance with doesn't snap pictures, so I'm yet to use her picture. cheesy tongue

Yeah, that's moi. undecided
Re: Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 by Martin0(m): 9:11am On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:

Huh! Deny what? Everyone knows I'm behind both monikers.

Wait ooo! So u are the mother of that girl on this pics!shocked
I remember calling you yellow woman one time and that moniker has a little babyb

Your profile looks complicated!

But honestly are you the one currently on tha Dp?
Re: Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 by Blackhawk03(f): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2018
Martin0:

Wait ooo! So u are the mother of that girl on this pics!shocked
I remember calling you yellow woman one time and that moniker has a little babyb

Your profile looks complicated!

But honestly are you the one currently on tha Dp?

1) I'm not a mother, yet. Sorry, I don born true true, Makydebbie na my pikin. tongue

2) What picture are you talking about?

3) That should be Blackhawk01, my cousin's kids.

4) Yeah, that's me.
Re: Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 by Martin0(m): 9:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Blackhawk03:

1) I'm not a mother, yet. Sorry, I don born true true, Makydebbie na my pikin. tongue

Nor let marky hear u oogrin

2) What picture are you talking about?

3) That should be Blackhawk01, my cousin's kids.

Ok yeah!

4) Yeah, that's me.

Ok fine gurl!grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 05, 2018
richythePH:

cheesy cheesy lets hope that happens soon grin

and errm this one you're calling every guy "bro" on your return......hope we're all safe sad
Richard!What are you trying to insinuate?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rukkydelta:
I will be getting married to E money this year
lovely cheesy
Re: Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 by Rukkydelta(f): 9:09pm On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:
lovely cheesy
I said money not Emoney
No let me make you the first person wey I go vex for, for this new year wink [color=][/color]

Re: Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 05, 2018
Rukkydelta:

I said money not Emoney
No let me make you the first person wey I go vex for, for this new year wink [color=][/color]
oya no vex
come take popcorn cheesy

Re: Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 by ibietela2(m): 9:49pm On Jan 05, 2018
I hope to be taken this year else, i will just give up
Re: Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 by Rukkydelta(f): 10:08pm On Jan 05, 2018
lefulefu:

oya no vex
come take popcorn cheesy
Thanks
Hope say I go fit finish this popcorn before this year end? cheesy
Happy New Year
Re: Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 by Kimcutie: 10:22pm On Jan 05, 2018
richythePH:

Yes o......today i stand with 'em greiboy and tahra's lowly asssinal and hope dem deliver

predict scores?

Am very angry with the way Chelsea played arsenal, may trailers of accuracy fall on morata. The two clubs had chances but Chelsea's chances was way heavier and missed by morata. angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 by richythePH(f): 9:21am On Jan 07, 2018
Kimcutie:
Am very angry with the way Chelsea played arsenal, may trailers of accuracy fall on morata. The two clubs had chances but Chelsea's chances was way heavier and missed by morata. angry

cheesy cheesy
how chelsea fans react after the chel vs ars and when they later watch athletico's last 2 matches and see the two back to back goals costa scored...

Re: Would You Rather Remain Single Or Be Taken This 2018 by Barzinime(m): 1:32pm On Jan 26, 2018
When you done sand filling let me know...so we can finally get married
kimbraa:
I'm single 'cause I chose to. A man will only fill a certain void in your life while there're some voids that requires you to fill yourself that if you don't, you won't be fulfilled in marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Did It Since Saturday And Ive Bn Beggn Her To Come N Take Postinor / My Boss And I (episode 1) / My Vulnerable Fiancée

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.