Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,196 members, 7,807,671 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:11 PM

Etisalat New Call Rate - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Etisalat New Call Rate (8475 Views)

Etisalat New Data Plan / MTN Introduces New Call Tariffs / Etisalat's New Data Plan (For Browsing) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etisalat New Call Rate by EUGENE4GOO(m): 10:03pm On Apr 07, 2010
Since last week, there a promo on radio that if u buy easy starter or easy clinq line that u start making calls @ 25kobo to any network to any where in Nigeria. I want to ask whether anyone that hav started enjoying it esp in the south-south and south east zone.
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by EUGENE4GOO(m): 6:21am On Apr 08, 2010
Enjoy dey go. I will go and buy etisalat line
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by 4peace(m): 10:06am On Apr 08, 2010
the call rate still remain 50kobo
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by abrahym(m): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2010
Na lie jwo
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by Fadajasi(m): 10:43am On Apr 08, 2010
Who is lyin nw?
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by hayprof(m): 11:52am On Apr 08, 2010
Lol, all of una dey lie !
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by EUGENE4GOO(m): 5:17pm On Apr 09, 2010
Tested and comfirmed. I bought a new ETISALAT line, i loaded #100 credit & used it 2 call MTN line. Incredible, could u believed that they deducted only #22 for 1min & 27sec. It is real try it and testify.Though according to the advert, it is applicable to south east and souht souht. Maybe try in ur area and whether it will work. Etisalat jolli dey go.
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by sisqology(m): 6:49am On Apr 10, 2010
Me
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by 4peace(m): 10:56am On Apr 10, 2010
EUGENE4GOO:

Tested and comfirmed. I bought a new ETISALAT line, i loaded #100 credit & used it 2 call MTN line. Incredible, could u believed that they deducted only #22 for 1min & 27sec. It is real try it and testify.Though according to the advert, it is applicable to south east and souht souht. Maybe try in your area and whether it will work. Etisalat jolli dey go.
lol
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by 212blaze(m): 6:27pm On Apr 10, 2010
thats real good o! those etisalat guys are trying but i think i still like my zain
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by puskin: 2:24pm On Apr 11, 2010
. . . . . . . and what is so special about ur Zain.
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by hayprof(m): 3:24pm On Apr 11, 2010
puskin:

. . . . . . . and what is so special about your Zain.

. .if we may ask . . grin
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by tubexmaxton(m): 12:23am On Apr 15, 2010
set up
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by celemel(m): 7:26am On Apr 21, 2010
Rip off. Bought and loaded the line in Calabar. Was charges 51 per second. My money got wiped off. Called customr care since last 8 days. Nothing has happened. Peeps, beware. Its a scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by Blackhawk1: 8:49am On Apr 29, 2010
Hi Celemel,

I am an independent research and investigative consultant, commissioned by Etisalat Nigeria to keep and unbiased eye on the experience their customers are facing and I stumbled upon your comment. I am trying to gather intelligence to keep them on their toes as this is something that other operators haven't been keen on.

It may be hard to believe but as the last entrant in to an already saturated market they need to look for innovative ways to provide services to you the customers and also perform better in areas where the others have either intentionally neglected of for lack of insight.

So, I want to assist in clarifying your issue while still getting information to beef my monthly revert to the management of etisalat.

Your post: " Rip off. Bought and loaded the line in Calabar. Was charges 51 per second. My money got wiped off. Called customr care since last 8 days. Nothing has happened. Peeps, beware. Its a scammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!1"

Now, You say this is a scam? I will take your word for it, but you may have to prove it by assisting me with some details. Kindly oblige me with details below;

Could I get your location as at the time of the call?
Date and time of the call (if you can remember, if not an estimate)?
The number you called (if not the network operator at least)?
Most especially may i have your phone number which you used to initiate the call please. I would also like to give you a call.

I eagerly await your revert.

Cheers,

Blackhawk1
Now with this if it is found that there was indeed an issue then we can take it from there. I'm just trying to help. if you get your
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by 4peace(m): 9:01am On Apr 29, 2010
lol
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by otokx(m): 9:50pm On May 01, 2010
The guy don run finish; anyway to you independent accessor, what is preventing etisalat from adequately covering the entire University of Port Harcourt and its neighbouring environs. Since last week there has been partial coverage of Aluu and all of my neighbours are rushing to buy etisalat lines especially with the promos. I will buy my own 4 in one sim pack and give out 3 to my close pals on monday assuming they don't ask me for any nonsense thumb print.
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by puskin: 11:43pm On May 01, 2010
^^ Thumbprint ke. . . . . . .is dat their nu SIM REGISTRATION exercise. . . . . . mMm?
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by aieromon(m): 1:26am On May 02, 2010
Thumb what shocked shocked
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by otokx(m): 5:42pm On May 03, 2010
I got the etisalat line today; thank God they did not ask for any thumb print and it cost N150. A lot of things have changed from their original concept. The cost is 150 per sim irrespective of whether you buy the 4 in 1 which does not seem to exist now. The home zone theory is something i do not seem to understand in any case am on easy cliq. The service in my private residence is so poor; infact i leave the handset on the TV in the parlor because that is the only place inside the house where service is 5 bars. Once you get to the room its 1 to 0 bars and once you come downstairs outside its fluctuating. I tried calling my pals on etisalat; they are only 4 at the moment. 2 rang out and 2 unavailable. Later called my sister on her MTN and then got one of the other pals. For now am not yet analyzed their call rates; no time.
Re: Etisalat New Call Rate by le9iceb: 12:33am On Dec 21, 2013
otokx: I got the etisalat line today; thank God they did not ask for any thumb print and it cost N150. A lot of things have changed from their original concept. The cost is 150 per sim irrespective of whether you buy the 4 in 1 which does not seem to exist now. The home zone theory is something i do not seem to understand in any case am on easy cliq. The service in my private residence is so poor; infact i leave the handset on the TV in the parlor because that is the only place inside the house where service is 5 bars. Once you get to the room its 1 to 0 bars and once you come downstairs outside its fluctuating. I tried calling my pals on etisalat; they are only 4 at the moment. 2 rang out and 2 unavailable. Later called my sister on her MTN and then got one of the other pals. For now am not yet analyzed their call rates; no time.
as far as calling is concerned glo rules

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy Grand 2 / Stop Using 4G Network, You Are Killing Yourself / My Tecno L8 Charges So Slow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.