Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,194 members, 7,807,655 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

Help Me! Advice Me - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Help Me! Advice Me (689 Views)

Sports Betting Has Ruined My Life - Pls Advice Me On What To Do / Today Is My 18th Birthday Advice Me On Life / I Want To Kill Myself Today Advice Me PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me! Advice Me by zakari247(m): 2:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
I had 235 as my jamb score and applied MBBS at buk which cut off was 200 but to be admitted into MBBS you must score at least 230. I sat for post utme although I came late while the exam was on and I had my exam in just 20minutes of 1hour but I still score 200 of 400 and my weighed average was 217.5 . for Godsake do I deserve PHE that buk gave me. please advice me should take it or leave to apply jamb again though am already building a business.
Re: Help Me! Advice Me by kennyjam: 5:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
They're fair i will say. Why? many a person must have had a higher average than you did

. check this thread; www.nairaland.com/4255983/mbbs-botany-please-need-suggestion
i have brought it to ur door-step.

Please I apply for MBBS in Bayero University Kano
(BUK) with Jamb score of 263 and post Jamb
with 272 and my average was 267.5. I heard
some good grade in my O'Level result with,
1. English: B3
2. Mathematics: B3
3. Physics: A1
4. Biology: A1
5. Chemistry: C4.
I was expecting at least medical related courses,
unfortunately they shift me from MBBS to Botany.
Please what can I do with Botany because I don't
want to loose another year again?
Thanks for your good suggestion!
Please if you don't have any positive suggestion
to contribute just ignore it.

Thank God ooo and be grateful ... I'm very sure many with much higher scores than you did weren't given any course.

Goodluck to ur decision, u can check the link and read comment-advice given to the guy.
Re: Help Me! Advice Me by joemed: 4:13pm On Oct 18, 2019
kennyjam:
They're fair i will say. Why? many a person must have had a higher average than you did

. check this thread; www.nairaland.com/4255983/mbbs-botany-please-need-suggestion
i have brought it to ur door-step.

Please I apply for MBBS in Bayero University Kano
(BUK) with Jamb score of 263 and post Jamb
with 272 and my average was 267.5. I heard
some good grade in my O'Level result with,
1. English: B3
2. Mathematics: B3
3. Physics: A1
4. Biology: A1
5. Chemistry: C4.
I was expecting at least medical related courses,
unfortunately they shift me from MBBS to Botany.
Please what can I do with Botany because I don't
want to loose another year again?
Thanks for your good suggestion!
Please if you don't have any positive suggestion
to contribute just ignore it.

Thank God ooo and be grateful ... I'm very sure many with much higher scores than you did weren't given any course.

Goodluck to ur decision, u can check the link and read comment-advice given to the guy.
Got mbbs in by with jamb score of 299
Re: Help Me! Advice Me by kennyjam: 2:00am On Nov 08, 2019
joemed:

Got mbbs in by with jamb score of 299

Congrats

(1) (Reply)

Uniabuja Honours Pastor Kumuyi, Others On Her Convocation / Covenant University Dropout Shares Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life / Dino Melaye | Yahaya Bello | Buhari | APC | PDP | Political Project Topics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.