Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,496 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:32 PM

BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo - Literature (63) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo (569446 Views)

UNDERRATED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo / TOLERATED By Toyin Taiwo / PASTORZONED: A Story By Toyin Taiwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rukidanty: 5:40pm On Apr 16, 2018
nice updates

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Adesina12: 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Weldone Rachael

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by tintintoposh(f): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2018
Well done rachealfst, more wisdom nd knowledge in Jesus name. Thank u for blessing us with this lovely story. More anointing ma.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Kaycee9242(m): 7:57pm On Apr 16, 2018
Rachael well done and more ink to ur Biro, its d 50billion not over exaggeration? Dts a lot of money u called there

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by blessedgold(f): 8:25pm On Apr 16, 2018
10 gbosa for u. More ink to u biro and money to your account

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by olatex25(m): 9:23pm On Apr 16, 2018
the end of pride is truly a destruction......

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by IAmXcessiz(m): 10:37pm On Apr 16, 2018
Kaycee9242:
Rachael well done and more ink to ur Biro, its d 50billion not over exaggeration? Dts a lot of money u called there

Forbes list

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by cyndy1000(f): 7:47am On Apr 17, 2018
Am extremely happy now. I can now comment in peace. Not just about Oba's return but about him coming home fully loaded. All that the canker worm has eaten he has restored. glory to God.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Mhizdebs(f): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2018
Rachaelfst your work is innovating keep moving girl.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by queenitee(f): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2018
Congrats Oba

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Funkyjenny(f): 4:20pm On Apr 17, 2018
I'm so impressed rachelfst,this story has thought me a lot of lessons,more data to your phone dearie and more wisdom too.Pls update soon o

2 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by emerald18(f): 7:02pm On Apr 17, 2018
I can't wait to read the next update

2 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by lonesome501(m): 9:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
gr8 update ma'am,

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Godsent4life: 7:15pm On Apr 18, 2018
Hi Rachealfst, Please i need to make an inquire from you i mistakenly paid 15,000 into my okadabooks account and i have been trying if i could make a withdrawal but no success please any help? Thanks

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 8:32pm On Apr 18, 2018
Godsent4life:
Hi Rachealfst, Please i need to make an inquire from you i mistakenly paid 15,000 into my okadabooks account and i have been trying if i could make a withdrawal but no success please any help? Thanks
Send me an email. toyinfst2@yahoo.com
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Ennyolah: 8:53pm On Apr 18, 2018
Mama Racheal a big thumb up,wat am I even saying self,all fingers and toes up for u,cox u r really giving God the avenue for Him to use u to turn people's lives around for good.God will continually bless you and the works of ur hands in Jesus name.Amen.I really won't mind an update tonight.God bless.

3 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by mercyymai(f): 7:39am On Apr 20, 2018
Sis Toyin hope all is well? No update since

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by paulohgirlie(f): 10:40am On Apr 20, 2018
Very good nd inspiring story

More wisdom

Greater height

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by skubido(m): 10:53am On Apr 20, 2018
Sist plz comma update ooooo
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by JayJaz(m): 3:25pm On Apr 20, 2018
I Just Joined Nairaland Because Of Your Stories.. Never Know Platform Like This Exists.. Reading Stories Here Has Made Me Stop Something I Av Being Tryin To Get Over..."Pngphy".. I'm Very Happy, God Bless You ... Update Please

5 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by itsandi(m): 4:05pm On Apr 20, 2018
Interesting smiley Enjoy other interesting stories on Tushstories via

www.tushstories.com

#Read!
Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 20, 2018
Rescue us with an update Na? D wait is like forever.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by rachealfst(f): 9:20pm On Apr 20, 2018
Dedicated to everyone.
Special appreciation to all the ardent readers who dropped comments on along. You know those comments means a lot to me. Thanks you! I love you all.....

Final Note/ Lessons learnt.

- Sexual sins.

Fornication is the most common means by which the devil attacks people especially youth who has glory and potentials of becoming great in life.
Examples are not far fetched from the Bible: Samson, Solomon even David, thank God he had a special grace that speak for him.
The devil can easily strip and Rob one of his/her glory once he can successfully lure you into sexual sin.
He had stole and he's still stealing many youth's glory through this means.
Youth who should have made impact in their generations has lost it all to sexual sins and they ended up been an empty vessels.
The Youth in this generation believe it's nothing, we are in 21st century. God will never change his standard for anybody. If you like call it civilization, jet age, computer age. Fornication is still going to be fornication and the Bible says fornicators will never have a place in God's kingdom.

When this so called civilization has not come down to play. Our fore fathers only have farm lands and still they build houses, they have enough food to cater for their homes. They live large then. They are not even educated but they had a fair share of a good life

Why? Because those days premarital sex was a taboo. Men and women kept themselves till Marriage. Hence the glory was intact and they use it to do well for themselves. Their cocoa, farming, blacksmith business enriched them.
And the funniest thing is that there was no Christianity then. But our fore fathers have a rich cultured that teaches values and they held on to it.
But today civilization took those cultures away. It even took God’s commandment away from us and gave us the world revised version.
And we exchanged our glory with sexual pleasures. We now celebrate pre- marital sex not knowing that some are celebrating their doom.
Why do the rate of poverty increase in our society today? The youth that ought to take their families out of poverty are empty as the devil as cunningly milk out their glory by serving them the meal they love best- SEX.
That is why our graduates still struggle after years of working and toiling.
Some parents still feed and cater for the needs of their married children.
Why? ICHABOD- The glory has departed.
We can blame it on the country's economy but the is that we have some youth who are doing well, youth with good jobs and legitimate money. What’s the secret? God is there secret. They work in his steps and obey him.
Sexual sins steals glory. It rendered Samson useless. A warrior became a grinder in the camp of the enemies. Even though his hair grew again but it was unfortunate he died with his enemies.
As the devil stolen your glory? Just like Samson, your hair can grow again.
How?
Just run back to Jesus, he is the Destiny Changer and I assure you will he will give you back your lost glory. And you will never be a waste to your generation in Jesus name.
Finally,
Nevertheless, the foundation of the Lord standeth sure, having this seal. The Lord knoweth them that are his. And let everyone that nameth the name of Christ, depart from iniquity. 2Timothy 2:19

I’d like to acknowledge all Families going through separation or divorced. From the story of Afam and Amara. You realized nothing is impossible may God mend your broken homes and bring peace, happiness and joy to your homes again. The sun will shine again!

Thanks so much for reading. God bless you.
Shallom!

The complete book is available if you are interested. Contact the author or visit okadabooks. Thanks.

Authors Contact:
Email: toyinfst2@yahoo.com
Facebook: @toyinfst
Instagram: @toyinfst
Blog: taiwotoyin@

64 Likes 12 Shares

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Mztemmy(f): 9:26pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wao......all that is well ends well.......nice piece @rachealfst

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Nevamind: 9:42pm On Apr 20, 2018
God bless u abundantly for this write up

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Ennyolah: 9:44pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wow!!! Glad that it all ended well.God bless your ministry as u av made an impact in the life of we Youth in Jesus name.God will preserve u and all that concerns u in Jesus name.Amen.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Michelle55: 9:54pm On Apr 20, 2018
wow.. I'm speechless... thanks sooooo much for this beautiful and moral filled story.. God bless you

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 20, 2018
Wow! Thanks a lot for this story. Really learnt from it More Grace and power

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 20, 2018
Yay! Thanks for an intriguing story line with lots of lessons to learn. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by Olalekank(m): 10:10pm On Apr 20, 2018
Finally, storm is over. Good news at last!

This should be my first time of commenting on this thread and I want to appreciate the writer as well as the supporters.

I want to also appreciate you for your message cos it spoke to me concerning the aspect of sexual sins (I thank God I'm still like Joseph).

Thanks so much Rachelfst

2 Likes

Re: BROKEN HEDGE By Toyin Taiwo by OLAFIMIX(f): 10:14pm On Apr 20, 2018
Thank for the message God bless you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (60) (61) (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (Reply)

My Life On Campus (A True Life Story). / Red Ashes / Beauty And The Mechanic

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.