Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,881 members, 7,802,847 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain (18258 Views)

2019: Kwankwaso, Wike, Secondus, Others Meet In Rivers State Government House / Youths Burn Their Red Caps As Kwankwaso Is Set To Visit Kano State. Photos / Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso Is Contesting For President In 2019 - Pulse.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by pat077: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
Kwankwaso is better off as the president of Northern Nigeria and not a United Nigeria........ He appears too tribalistic to me

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by Abfinest007(m): 4:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
all apc members are same.wine is wine weather in wine bottle or in poly bag
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by back2sender: 4:09pm On Jan 03, 2018
Who is this one again, they started with atikulate and now they have brought up kwankwasiya.
When they finish chopping the MONEY they will abandon this ones and come up with a new set of mugu.
Sai Baba carry GO 2019 naa YOU biko
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by Awoo88: 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
I will rather have Atiku than this northern bigot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by emmie14: 4:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
lekahm:

He will only win in Kano.

Then his a good man. Charity begins at home.
A sick Rabi’u Kwankwaso is far better than healthy Muhammadu Buhari.
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by seguno2: 4:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
Southerners queuing up behind their slave masters in the north.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by Brightgem(f): 4:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by PenSniper: 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Stop wasting your time.
Kwankwaso is a fulani terrorist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by Ahmeduana(m): 4:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
REPLACING A TRIBAL BIGOT WITH ANOTHER TRIBAL AND RELIGIOUS BIGOT! CONTINUE.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by darqly(m): 5:08pm On Jan 03, 2018
“As a former governor of Kano, he turned around the state into one of the richest states in Africa with the policy of inclusiveness.

Kwankwaso Ko, Kwankwasa Ni.... Foolish people everywhere. They cannot nominate Dankwambo, it's only the daft ones they keep rallying toward. I cannot even comprehend the level of emptyheadedness my arewa peeps possess.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by macaphan007(m): 5:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
He would be worse than Buhari!
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by DadaStephen1(m): 5:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
If you live in Abuja , kaduna or anywhere around, you're hereby invited to attend this conference. It's actually put together for the youths Come and express yourselves, come and ask questions and get clarifications, come and paint a picture of the kind of Nigeria you want.
Alhaji Atiku Abubakar is a liberal leader with an open mind who's willing to learn from anyone and everyone.

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by waveman2: 5:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
If only the north can come together and rally round dankwambo then he would have the support of the south bcoz he his the only northerner I
see that has the capacity and has performed wonderfully well to be on that sit. He is also non tribal which would be a selling point for him in the south. I only fear if he can handle the Boko Haram issue, but gombe has been peaceful bcoz he made education his top priority which helped to curb terriorism in the state.

darqly:

Kwankwaso Ko, Kwankwasa Ni.... Foolish people everywhere. They cannot nominate Dankwambo, it's only the daft ones they keep rallying toward. I cannot even comprehend the level of emptyheadedness my arewa peeps possess.

1 Like

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by shams040(m): 5:53pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yes I think you are right, ask any kano citizen about him and you wnt hesitate to accept him
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by poseidon12: 5:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
What is Kwankwaso's position on restructuring? That is the main question I have for his promoters. Nigerians should not vote for any candidate that is not serious about restructuring.
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by fxkay1: 6:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hisssssssss
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
smiley
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by poseidon12: 7:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
waveman2:

If only the north can come together and rally round dankwambo then he would have the support of the south bcoz he his the only northerner I
see that has the capacity and has performed wonderfully well to be on that sit. He is also non tribal which would be a selling point for him in the south. I only fear if he can handle the Boko Haram issue, but gombe has been peaceful bcoz he made education his top priority which helped to curb terriorism in the state.

It's good to hear that he is not a tribalist (unlike tribalist Buhari). Does he have a position on restructuring?
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
I wish diaris a party dat can unite
Dankwabo FCA as Presidential candidate
AMBODE FCA as vice presidential candidate...
Na d only two guys Wey fit make me participate in 2019 like I did for Buhari in 2015 b dat... Dis experiment don fall hand

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by OfficialAwol(m): 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
BLSYNG:
You see Kwankwaso and Elru-Fai, they have the same ideology as Buhari and should not be allowed near Aso Rock for any reason whatsoever. The former is a false nationalist while the later is Buhari Jnr. and both are Fulani Hegemony Frontliners.

Succinctly captured

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
[b]WE DONT NEED ANOTHER RELIGIOUS FANATIC![/b]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by francizy(m): 11:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
The only difference between Kwankwaso (including El-Rufai) and Buhari is the presidency.. Give it to Kwankwaso and watch him repeat every other thing Buhari did. They're both open tribalistic bigots!!!

2 Likes

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by Ratello: 12:34am On Jan 04, 2018
BLSYNG:
You see Kwankwaso and Elru-Fai, they have the same ideology as Buhari and should not be allowed near Aso Rock for any reason whatsoever. The former is a false nationalist while the later is Buhari Jnr. and both are Fulani Hegemony Frontliners.
Nothing but the whole truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by adraskey: 1:05am On Jan 04, 2018
BLSYNG:
why will you say such and on what basis is that?
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by xcommando(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2018
Which kwankwoso
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by xcommando(m): 10:22am On Jan 04, 2018
In term of infrastructure and other aspect in kano state, kwankwoso tried but did nothing where the non indigene resides. Kwankwoso is a religious fanatic and tribal bigot that is the problem I have with him
Re: 2019: Kwankwaso Is The Best Alternative – John Odekina, APC Chieftain by xcommando(m): 10:35am On Jan 04, 2018
shams040:
Yes I think you are right, ask any kano citizen about him and you wnt hesitate to accept him

How many kano citizen are u asking?
The same kwankwoso that abandon Sabon Gari roads, when the igbos complained he asked them if there is any good road in their village.
Forget.... that man is very tribalistic jor

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Was Born An Actor, Politician – Dino Melaye / Soldiers Killed Protesters Demanding Akire’s Removal – Residents / Confusion As Another Court Declares Ugochukwu Uba Anambra PDP Candidate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.