Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,316 members, 7,780,769 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:37 PM

Friendship Or Direct Approach, Which Do You Prefer?? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendship Or Direct Approach, Which Do You Prefer?? (2015 Views)

Have You Ever Felt Relieved After Ending A Friendship Or Relationship? / Friendship Or Hangouts FCT Residents Only Please. / Friendship Or Love: Which Choice Is The Best For Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friendship Or Direct Approach, Which Do You Prefer?? by jamariwolf2(f): 8:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
rickyboss333:

how about d other way round? which will u prefer if a guy wants to date u?
yeah. He shud just go straight to the point biko
Re: Friendship Or Direct Approach, Which Do You Prefer?? by Wizklynd23(m): 9:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
Apus:
zig-zag bro...don't thank later.
. lols brocheesy
Re: Friendship Or Direct Approach, Which Do You Prefer?? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
TheCabal:

I Know, right

And who is this?
Re: Friendship Or Direct Approach, Which Do You Prefer?? by Wizklynd23(m): 9:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
rebirthforgoody:

And who is this?
Help me asked cheesy
Re: Friendship Or Direct Approach, Which Do You Prefer?? by blackprowler: 1:12am On Jan 04, 2018
ubunja:

if sex is not on the table then i might as well go home.whats the point? when i talk to you i wana fvck you.when i touch your hand to slow you down i wana fvck you. when i greet you on the street the end plan is to fvck you. i dont talk to gals for friendship. i have enough friends already thank you very much!

Old man in the house here. You think so but its not the case. we all think so. when she gives you attention and you subsequently get things going, your assessment of her and what you want will evolve; including the possibility that you'll lose interest in doing that very deed with her. (just happened to me recently )
Re: Friendship Or Direct Approach, Which Do You Prefer?? by rickyboss333: 10:55am On Jan 04, 2018
jamariwolf2:
yeah. He shud just go straight to the point biko

...mmmm, like that but I hope ur not those type that will think he just wants to hit n run

(1) (2) (Reply)

Funny Abuja Nigeria Sex Position As Seen On Tv / +18 LADIES, Call Lalasticlala To Tell Us The Name Of These Snakes & Banana [PIC] / Runs Girls Are Bether Than Church Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.