Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,306 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 AM

END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded (17292 Views)

The Future Revealed In An Instant! John's Apocalypse Decoded! / Nigerian Girl Decoded To Leave Christianity To Islam Because Of Coza Scandal / Prophetess Baba Vanga Predicted About Russia, Vladimir Putin & End Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by haylegbede1(m): 11:10pm On Jan 10, 2018
Billyonaire:

Science is hard because Science is what you need to even understand this Universe. The Universe is a technology of the highest order. This world is purely a Spiritual Technology, Spiritual Technology is the highest level of Science even though it is not yet understood by Earth-bound scientists, but there are Scientists on this planet who travel on Deep Space Explorations and have been to Mars and the Moon and even go outside our Solar Systems. They know these things and no one is taking the risk to expose them, but they choose to join the Illuminated Crew and own a stake in the world and cement their Bloodlines in the congregation of the Immortal Empires.

So, Science at its highest level is what you need and beyond the highest level you will research until there is no books anymore to teach you this cos those level of knowledge are not approved by Educational board, then you will join the freelance Scientists or read thesis of sincere scientists who have known so much they the scientific communities ostracise them for teaching what is not in curricula.

When you go beyond these level of Scientists, you will have no one to teach you anything anymore except your Sub-Conscious mind through the right brain, that is the mammalian brain and if you probe your mind till the limit, then your mind will fragment and you will think you are going crazy but you are not.

Then at a point you go blank, mine happened when I was about to go to bed, I couldnt see, I see this black/white channel flickering that happens when you change TV signals at local channels, then you will see those rainbow bands ROYBIG and then your channel will be changed and your brain can process more data and your mind will expand, then that is when the Universe connects you to the grid and the messages are delivered to you via Number Sequences and the Angels and Ascended Masters will be your companion, but that is when Life Begins, to become like they play games on you but dont worry, learn from the bullshits and attacks and if you succeed, then prepare for the lessons.

I would not wanna scare you with more details but just read. This is your journey.

Worship Nothing. You are Sovereign. If the Creator wants worship then let him tell you that personally, I worship nothing and I know I am sovereign now.

Life is more Scientific than religious, do not be fooled.

Creating this planet and even the Sun, Moons and Stars are high level of technologies. The Gods are wise. And it has always been Science and Technologies that change the world, religion kills and makes one dormant, and politics controls wars and send soldiers to kill and be killed. Science and Technology has been this SPiritual science that alchemically transform chemicals and components to workable modules and deliver machines that has always assisted men and horses from hard labor.

Science and Technology is the way to go, if you must know THE CREATOR, cos that Creator is a Technologist. Entire planets are built on eternal technologies.
Hmm, word!
I appreciate this.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by sapientia(m): 12:36am On Jan 11, 2018
Billyonaire:

The least I can do on this planet is share this comedy, and I hope someday, people who are comedians will love it and those who love comedy will laugh at it, yet others will contact me when they are exposed to something beyond what their Pastors and native doctors can handle, and I also endeavor to assist them.

But as long as the Pastors and the Imams and the Native Doctors can handle the issues, I am not available for such meagre issues. My life is defined by the problems that the best Pastors and Native Doctors could not handle, but I now know what this world is about and the Angels and the Demons are my friends. Divinity is Neutrality. Until you get here, you will only speak about it, you will not be it.

Welcome to my Grand Comedy Central.

Your maturity is never in doubt and you dont disappoint. Truth prevails always so i hope one day i can discover the difference between your findings and stuffs i have known for long as sci-fi. But still, i wish you the best in your discoveries.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by themonk(m): 3:32pm On Jan 11, 2018
Billyonaire:

Fantastic search. Each time you receive a number sequence from the Universe, please understand that it is your brain signals alerted by the guys at the teaming higher vibratory states trying to communicate with you. We have Ascended Masters, which are human beings who lived on this Earth and have Mastered the Human experience and are there to help you, or Angels, these are Spiritual Beings whose duty is to assist you, you had this agreement with them before you were born. This world is dangerous and wonderful and the Angels are there to remind you and guide you through the experiences you need. Then we have the Light beings, they come to you when there is a major purpose which were here to fulfill of which is lost in the illusion of the materialistic 3D, so prepare as your world is just beginning. Use religions as a guide but do not depend on them because they call Knowledge a sin, an abomination, a forbidden fruit, because when you taste the forbidden fruit which is knowledge of Good and Evil and the Tree of Life, then you are called Pseudo-Scientist or Evil, do not mind them. There is no bad knowledge, you can apply the knowledge as you want. Electricity is polar in nature, it kills and also lights our homes. It is how we use our consciousness, so ride on.

I am sure you will be fine, but buy Epsom Salt and Baking Soda (Not baking powder cos it has Aluminum in it, bad fuccking conductor for the Archons), so Yes Baking Soda and Epsom Salt. Make sure you always have them, use it to bath, to scrub, to put in your pool and wash yourself with it always and sometimes drink a little baking soda or epsom salt in a glass of water to purge of you of metals which conducts electricity at a specific resonance frequency which the archons connect to you. So it is necessary to rid yourself of trace metals which are put in our drinking water, bottled juice, toothe paste, cream etc. And hey, get natural water source without chlorination as it calcifies your pineal and covers your Amygdala. DO this and you will be reached by the highest vibratory beings that designed you and not the Savvy Illuminated ones that control so many minds on Earth using the Voice-of-God Technology. So many people say they see God and I laugh my asss off, cos there are technologies that will manifest shitt out of no way and you will be like....wow, I met God...and he said....That is dumb asss stuff that religious people do, cos they havent developed their scientific knowledge.

Just so you know, I see synchronicities like uncountable times daily, so I will guide you through.

Please stay focus on making money too, it is what you need to live an excellent life. Anyone who tells you that we do not need money, does not know what our Mission is. You can do so much for this world, restore peace, make love to all, give all and do all, but with Cash Money, you can do more for Humanity. So by all means, get as many skills as possible and invest in as many business as possible and help this planet. You are 24, that makes you lucky to start this journey to upgrade your soul and dine with your makers physically here and spiritually there cos you exist in more than one place. A greater part of your Soul connects to this one you live and you just need to grow mentally to start seeing the larger picture.

Read Quantum Physics and Cosmology or programming or Robotics or what ever hard science courses are out there and open that brain up to relate it to our Universe, you will find the missing clues. If you do not read, Karma is the way to even your odds, and that aint sweet, so by all means, be like me. Be addicted to reading and internet searches.

You do not need to believe me, that will be stupid thing to do, do your findings and you will come to a similar conclusion if you are lucky to walk on the path of Divinity without falling on the way side. And sometimes I want to read from others too who have crazy ass experiences on this wonderful journey even as we hustle for the coins. This is where True happiness and joy lies. Knowing your purpose in life, knowing how to achieve and having spiritual team at your side supporting you and the love of those who love you.

May the good Gods be your Guide.
Sorry, I'm responding late, ive been busy lately.

Thank you very much for your response.
Most of the things you say, i relate with them very very well. When you said, we came from somewhere before we came into this world and you said i had a deal with some people in the other world. This has been something my intuition has been telling me over the years, infact i feel that there are beings out there who are trying to contact me. There is this inner voice inside of me that tells me things example i was telling me friends MMM will crash by december 2016 because alot of people will pull out money from it for celebrations. Now i said this out of rational reasoning but that particular morning MMM started having problems, when i woke up that morning i just knew MMM would start having issues that day. I dont know how but i just knew and behold i went online and that was it. It was true!

My experience with prophets are also something to make mention of, i have been told about two times that God wants to use me. Whenever i open the bible, most times it takes me to that place in book of jerimiah that says "before you were born i knew you and set you apart". Another Prophetess told me ill be very rich at a young age but that i should aviod pride. And i should pray to God about women. To be honest, i tend to be very proud but I'm suppressing it these days also i have issues with women. Women like me alot, i am a handsome young man but none of them ever stays if i want to have a relationship with them.

Also i used to have sleeping paralysis but i figured out that sleep paralysis had to do with the compass direction in which you sleep when you go to bed. Which goes futher to prove your idea that the spiritual has something to do with physics and technology.

Ill buy Epsom salt and baking soda like you said. But then the natural water own might be expensive for me right now so ill do that later. About calcification of the pineal gland which i think is the third eye (i hope i am correct) i was in church one day a pastor was praying i started feeling they tickling sensation at my forehead. What could that mean? I feel the sensation sometimes but it became more during the prayers.

About reading, to be honest i love reading but sometimes i am too occupied or not focused enough to understand. I have a wandering mind so i started using audio books but still i haven't made it a priority. I need how to get my mind to focus, any suggestions? I am currently reading "Sapiens: A brief history of human kind by yuval harari" also i love artificial intelligence and i would love to read more on it and the nature of conciousness.

Thanks alot for everything. I relate with most of what you say and even before you started talking about the spiritual world being an advanced technology i have been thinking about that. I also have dreams of building a fully concious artificial intelligence.

Thanks alot. I am eager to see your mention.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by tjmc: 4:36pm On Jan 11, 2018
Where is the project located.

Billyonaire:

Please do not soul travel until you are ready for it. We Astral Project daily during our sleep but we have amnesia to filter out the experience in the spirit world, because we must merge our consciousness with the Spirit world daily to stay grounded. Sleep is very important.

I have experienced Astral Project and that is what set me on this journey apart from hunger for Truth, but I can assure you that any information you require out there during Astral Projection can be broadcasted to you using specific frequency bands if you attune your transceivers in that direction. The brain is a powerful Cosmic computing unit and you just have to fire it beyond 'normal' human level and our friends and relatives from the other side will see the signature aura and connect to us and we will experience the other worlds without having to go there using our Soul or Smart body. There are billions of entities out there and here that we will be shocked when we see them. Some are not harmful and others are, some have no emotions and others have, so I really think when the time comes, those energy centers will be opened.

Just read friends, be safer than I was. My wish for all is to experience the wisdom in craziness.

Now I am building factory to produce best organic products to Humanity and Building almost free accomodations for all, with libraries to study about God and the Universe. This is a decision I made, as an atheist that if I ever found that there is a Creator, then I will dedicate all my resources to at least providing the best needs for the human race, so I am very busy these days trying to design modules and technologies of the future and building things that I have no idea how I became this smart.

Yet, I have my challenges. Do not begin this research until you are sure you are ready for it. It will change you, it will upset you, it will scare the shit out of you, but if you are as tough and stubborn and arrogant like me, may be you will have a chance.

Love you all my friends.

As always, do not take my words for it, I am just getting these knowledge and I am also careful who gives the downloads and if I find anything fishy I will let you guys know, but I know I am on the right track, cos I still worship nothing, I conjour nothing, I am just contacted and I relay the information as I get from the Universe and her Angels and Ascended Masters.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Tobitrueman(m): 5:06pm On Jan 11, 2018
themonk:

I am currently reading "Sapiens: A brief history of human kind by yuval harari also i love artificial intelligence and i would love to read more on it and the nature of conciousness.

Pls, help with a link to the pdf of that b
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by themonk(m): 7:05pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tobitrueman:

Pls, help with a link to the pdf of that b
Its the audio book that i have, i got it from piratebay. The pdf should be there too.

1 Like

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Tobitrueman(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
themonk:

Its the audio book that i have, i got it from piratebay. The pdf should be there too.

Thanks, but see what I'm getting

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by themonk(m): 7:42pm On Jan 11, 2018
Tobitrueman:

Thanks, but see what I'm getting
http://m.thepiratebay.org/search/sapiens+/0/100/0

Follow this link to get the audio book

1 Like 1 Share

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2018
tjmc:
Where is the project located.

Within the Lekki Peninsula, Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by sirBLUNT: 8:43pm On Jan 11, 2018
Billyonaire:

why not something online where someone can access from all over the world..though am in lagos but what about does that are not base in lagos?
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 11, 2018
New Age. OP isn't saying something new. He only teaches people about the creed and doctrine of New Agers. New Age is a religion like Islam,
Christianity and the likes, though some people may call it a spiritual movement.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 11, 2018
sirBLUNT:
why not something online where someone can access from all over the world..though am in lagos but what about does that are not base in lagos?

It's not built for Nigerians alone, but will be international non-profit with arrangements with Airlines and Tour Buses to bring people from different locations.

There is also no way we can really reach out for more people worldwide if we do not run a web platform, so the Media & Communication Strategists will work out the best platform and approach for everyone.

Coming over to the location will always be for those who really want to meet with people of like-minds; We will not just sit there reading about God and Universe and looking like born-again Christians and Deeper Life members.

We are not going to Assemble and Study and go home and then the people will go back into this nonsense rat-race, we will have Incubation Laboratory for Renewable Energy, Futuristic Technologies, Design Modules for Different machineries, Integration of cleanest technologies.

be right back, my home needs me now.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by tjmc: 9:28pm On Jan 11, 2018
Why not in your state capital. Must everything be in lagos
Billyonaire:

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by sirBLUNT: 9:30pm On Jan 11, 2018
Billyonaire:

It's not built for Nigerians alone, but will be international non-profit with arrangements with Airlines and Tour Buses to bring people from different locations.

There is also no way we can really reach out for more people worldwide if we do not run a web platform, so the Media & Communication Strategists will work out the best platform and approach for everyone.

Coming over to the location will always be for those who really want to meet with people of like-minds; We will not just sit there reading about God and Universe and looking like born-again Christians and Deeper Life members.

We are not going to Assemble and Study and go home and then the people will go

damn i can't wait sir when is this project expected to be completed
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 11, 2018
tjmc:
Why not in your state capital. Must everything be in lagos

Not at all.

Although the Planet is now my State Capital, I have already procured a parcel of land at my State of Birth's Capital for such replication and as a matter of fact I am speaking with the Lawyers at my State tomorrow by 9:00AM; I have already secured a deposit for the payment of the property and my little brother will handle that with the Lawyers over there, I cant be physically at many places at the same time.

Thanks for reminding me of the need to remember my State People.

1 Like

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by LightSpirit: 10:33pm On Jan 11, 2018
Billyonaire:

We are not going to Assemble and Study and go home and then the people will go back into this nonsense rat-race, we will have Incubation Laboratory for Renewable Energy, Futuristic Technologies, Design Modules for Different machineries, Integration of cleanest technologies.

Great idea... wao!!!!

May the blessings be. Even as the Universe brings your way all that is needed to fully materialize this. I will not only be alive to witness it's fruition, I shall also actively partake in it. May it be!
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by correctguy101(m): 12:21am On Jan 12, 2018
Billyonaire:

Me that's been disturbing you since. Make sure you arrange a good cell for me on that property. Reminds me of CERN.

You know about CERN?
Not a bad idea if we have our own here in Africa.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by GenghisAlexa1(m): 12:39am On Jan 12, 2018
correctguy101:

Me that's been disturbing you since. Make sure you arrange a good cell for me on that property. Reminds me of CERN.

You know about CERN?

£6 billion Kpere. Me I'll donate Figo sha, lol.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 12, 2018
correctguy101:

You know about CERN?

Yeah, CERN is the particle acceleration/collider at Geneva, where we hit atoms to split them further to locate anti-particle, but what they dont know is that each time they hit those powerful magnetic alloys, a vortex is created, which becomes a blackhole. And students of Quantum Physics know that blackholes are gateways to the alternate dimensions. I have no idea if they know that each time they hit those metals, they create vortex which exposes the Anti-matter or Alternate Energy into this dimension from the alternate dimension. I will like to state that each time that machine is ran, spirit beings could be forced into this one and we have no idea the nature of species and their capabilities.

The sound wave created by the collision alone is capable of altering Earth's resonance frequency and shift the plane of existence, that itself will mess up our brain ability to re-route of memories to another frequency and make many people who can not adjust to go crazy. Well, I thik the brain is a very powerful cosmic computer, but if it operates in a spread of frequency spectrum that the present 7.83Hz then that will be something I should research on, May be they are cause of all these Bipolarity, Narcissism, Personality Disorders and outright kolomental cases wey full this world now.

Nnah men, Our Scientist can be so dump sometimes. We have to be stopped by something greater, cos there is no point searching for anti-particles, Spirits are the anti-human, so whatever Anti-Matter is, is opposite of Matter and that means it is not of nature of this world, but the next world.

How is the tea bro, I havent tested it for a while.

1 Like

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by LordKingsley: 1:41am On Jan 12, 2018
Sir Billyonaire. If you are not permitted to disclose the 'truth' about your findings, I hope you don't mind telling me how I can go about my own quest for the 'truth'.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 3:43am On Jan 12, 2018
themonk:

Sorry, I'm responding late, ive been busy lately.

Thank you very much for your response.
Most of the things you say, i relate with them very very well. When you said, we came from somewhere before we came into this world and you said i had a deal with some people in the other world. This has been something my intuition has been telling me over the years, infact i feel that there are beings out there who are trying to contact me. There is this inner voice inside of me that tells me things example i was telling me friends MMM will crash by december 2016 because alot of people will pull out money from it for celebrations. Now i said this out of rational reasoning but that particular morning MMM started having problems, when i woke up that morning i just knew MMM would start having issues that day. I dont know how but i just knew and behold i went online and that was it. It was true!

My experience with prophets are also something to make mention of, i have been told about two times that God wants to use me. Whenever i open the bible, most times it takes me to that place in book of jerimiah that says "before you were born i knew you and set you apart". Another Prophetess told me ill be very rich at a young age but that i should aviod pride. And i should pray to God about women. To be honest, i tend to be very proud but I'm suppressing it these days also i have issues with women. Women like me alot, i am a handsome young man but none of them ever stays if i want to have a relationship with them.

Also i used to have sleeping paralysis but i figured out that sleep paralysis had to do with the compass direction in which you sleep when you go to bed. Which goes futher to prove your idea that the spiritual has something to do with physics and technology.

Ill buy Epsom salt and baking soda like you said. But then the natural water own might be expensive for me right now so ill do that later. About calcification of the pineal gland which i think is the third eye (i hope i am correct) i was in church one day a pastor was praying i started feeling they tickling sensation at my forehead. What could that mean? I feel the sensation sometimes but it became more during the prayers.

About reading, to be honest i love reading but sometimes i am too occupied or not focused enough to understand. I have a wandering mind so i started using audio books but still i haven't made it a priority. I need how to get my mind to focus, any suggestions? I am currently reading "Sapiens: A brief history of human kind by yuval harari" also i love artificial intelligence and i would love to read more on it and the nature of conciousness.

Thanks alot for everything. I relate with most of what you say and even before you started talking about the spiritual world being an advanced technology i have been thinking about that. I also have dreams of building a fully concious artificial intelligence.

Thanks alot. I am eager to see your mention.

The sensation at the forehead during prayers and meditation has scientific explanations too, remember you mentioned that you have a wandering mind, well, you are not alone. Everyone has a wandering and worrying mind, but during meditation and prayer, the mind stops wandering and you do not pay attention, so there is 'focus' and the pineal comb is like a transceiver of signals, transmitting and receiving specific frequencies and packets of data. So, it is during the process of tranceiving of the data as well as the beaming in and out of data from the pineal to the etheric field, where the cookies crumble, that you feel the sensations on your fore head.

Now, when you are with a lady and you want to know if there is love energy between both of you, lie down and stand if you are same height positioning your face directly on hers placing your forehead very close to hers. If there is that sensation on your forehead, she is absolutely in love with you, but if there is no sensation, you need to work on your relationship.

Do not worry about ladies for now, I am not staying, may you fall cheaply for them. There is no chase is no one is running. If you need a girl to chase, then keep running. These are simply laws of nature but we fail to pay attention to how nature works but rely on religions abracabra.

Create artificial scarcity and increase your value and work on your ability to spend more hours with your ladies in the bed, talking all those sweet nothings and buying them classy gifts, even without money I am sure of you are good in massage, no day will pass without you having an angel on your bed tending to your libido. grin

About books, it's best to read subjects you are passionate about. I am sure robotics and AI, Cloud Computing etc are hard enough to re-wire the neurons and fire the neurotransmitters as well as get those microtubules functioning at optimum level, just enough to trigger DNA activations and get that Aura of yours shinning enough for the ET guys to track you down as you wire up your personal magnetism with that of the Universe to exchange data.

I really do not think we should join these religious people in calling those things prophecies and vision, I believe if you expand your consciousness beyond a timeline, then one can 'perceive' news before they happen, that is because the field of possibilities has all the options of what events are concentrating based on mass consciousness.

If millions of people had assume that MMM was going to crash during December, is that not common sense that people are going to withdraw cash to buy rice and chicken and tomatoes and groundnut oil ? Well, if every one 'believes' something will happen, then they 'have caused' it to happen, so really not something we can not explain in science, it is just that religions lack language to describe Cosmic events, but they are fast enough to call it 'Prophesy'.

The dangerous thing about mass consciousness is that it is a neutral force from Divinity, so in 3D world it is also polarized, meaning that if the masses of Nigeria call Nigeria a useless country, then Nigeria has been 'caused to be useless' by mass consciousness of the people and then Nigeria becomes useless, so we are the Creators of our realities. We are not predicting them, we are causing them to happen.

When my center is ready, I will show these things to be Scientific Fact, and I know many people call me Pseudo-Science whatever these days, but may be if we have a basin of water and hundreds of people can believe the water is hot, may be if the water becomes hot, people will say it is magic, it is not. It is Consciousness of the Observers collapsing the wave-functions of our thoughts and materializing our intentions.

Take that information and do as you will.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by OkCornel(m): 4:25am On Jan 12, 2018
Billyonaire:

Same to you Darling, thanks a great deal, I will never forget your username till the end of my mortal existence.

Because of you, I am now an Awakened being, a Spirit on 5D, broadcasting via my Soul from my constellation of stars to my 3D body.

I am eternally grateful and my greatest wish for you, is that you know what Life is, and how you can know every events that happen in your life.

BlackCoffee109, my only assistance to you this minute is this and please search;

Not all Human Beings are Souls. Some humans are Cosmic Computer Programs that just exist in the matrix to hinder Souls from Ascending or knowing the truth. Demons are real, Angels are real, I have met them myself. And also note that Souls can be kicked out of your body and replaced with a different entity and you will never know because they inherit your memory.

I have gone too far my friends and if I choose to, I can move mountains. I have gone through the Christ Consciousness and I can do all that Jesus could do, if I choose to. And it is pure Science, no conjuring. I literally died and resurrected. And I mean this, cos my wife witness me gone and I am here, born again.

Your experience sound very interesting...

Perhaps that is what I'm evolving into (Only the Eternal Creator knows). Please if you don't mind...I have my experience recorded on this alternate moniker, you can go through it in your spare time;

https://www.nairaland.com/4133300/gospel-truth-unity-unconditional-love

I believe the TRUTH (in its purest form) has the answers to everything...and no religion under the eternal heavens holds absolute monopoly of the TRUTH...

I'll PM you as well if you don't mind. I strongly feel there's a lot to learn from your experience...

May the Eternal Creator continually bless us all
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 6:29am On Jan 12, 2018
Billyonaire:

Now, when you are with a lady and you want to know if there is love energy between both of you, lie down and stand if you are same height positioning your face directly on hers placing your forehead very close to hers. If there is that sensation on your forehead, she is absolutely in love with you, but if there is no sensation, you need to work on your relationship.

Take that information and do as you will.
Even though, I am a Muslim; I feel there is a lot to learn from you. Not that I take what I read here to be valid hook, line and sinker; but some of your submissions are interesting and edifying, to say the least.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Saverin: 7:34am On Jan 12, 2018
it's good to be here
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by robotix: 8:52am On Jan 12, 2018
Billyonaire:

Friend,

It took about 20yrs of daily researches to find God, because my parents, Pastors and even Scientists could not give me convincing evidence of the Universe and why I was born. I refused to have kids because of this search because I never wanted to bring a child to this world without being able to tell them why they were born and where they will go after they die.

That is how realistic I am in my principles and for almost 20yrs, no day passed without me searching for God via this WWW and going to churches, joining organizations and sincerely becoming Atheist, pantheist and FINDING THE PURPOSE of LIFE.

The past 3 weeks I literally met my end, I never believed I would be alive today because of what I found out, and trust me, I am so sincere that I wanted to publish my findings online here.

But if I try to, I will be dead and you will hear or read my biography that I died of Cardiac Arrest. This world is scary, you guys do not just know about it. Enki himself has a warning. I could share my finding in a parable, but if I am to share with you how you can locate this Truth, you will either go crazy, because the truth is so uncomfortable, or you will never work again. You will enjoy your life as if there is no tomorrow and the matrix will come to an end if many people know this truth.

I have met ETs - Angels and Demons, I have seen way too many things, attacked too many times and I mean deadly attacks I had to go to MFM for deliverance and IT DIDNT WORK and I hard to die and be back again with a new Soul. This sound nuts but I have been upgraded twice on this journey.

Today, I can say I know what this life is about, cos I will keep quiet and use the knowledge gained, not to join the Illuminati but to remain friends with the Angels and help humanity in any way I can. And raise babies.

Those are the only reason I choose to stay here on Earth. The Truth could make you want to commit suicide, but I have decided to stay here and live heavenly life.

I am sorry that I have to choose between Death and sharing the info, but I might in future share via email to BlaqCoffee109 and Correctguy101, those two humans challenged and made me stay here online to continue the search, and it will be their decision to share the info at their detriment. At the moment, I need to ask not only Enki and Jesus for permission, but also the Almighty Creator and Source of ALL.

I am sorry.

My only question to you now as I don't care about any other thing: Do you now believe there is God? Is it the God talked about in by religious leaders in Christianity and Islam? Or what are you referring to as God in your op?

1 Like

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 9:28am On Jan 12, 2018
gensteejay:

Even though, I am a Muslim; I feel there is a lot to learn from you. Not that I take what I read here to be valid hook, line and sinker; but some of your submissions are interesting and edifying, to say the least.

I have outgrown religions but I still have a copy of my Bible and my Koran amongst other Holy Books so yes I am not religious because I know religions are the Savior Programs designed by Enki and I respect the guy for his wisdoms, smartness and Yahooism.

But there are some Truths in those books as well as violence and deadly commands to kill in both Holy books.

We must understand that religion was made for man and not the other way round and religion was a tool for a generation. This generation has internet as their Bible and can find God by reading and uncovering hidden knowledge
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by correctguy101(m): 9:56am On Jan 12, 2018
Billyonaire:

Yeah, CERN is the particle acceleration/collider at Geneva, where we hit atoms to split them further to locate anti-particle, but what they dont know is that each time they hit those powerful magnetic alloys, a vortex is created, which becomes a blackhole. And students of Quantum Physics know that blackholes are gateways to the alternate dimensions. I have no idea if they know that each time they hit those metals, they create vortex which exposes the Anti-matter or Alternate Energy into this dimension from the alternate dimension. I will like to state that each time that machine is ran, spirit beings could be forced into this one and we have no idea the nature of species and their capabilities.

The sound wave created by the collision alone is capable of altering Earth's resonance frequency and shift the plane of existence, that itself will mess up our brain ability to re-route of memories to another frequency and make many people who can not adjust to go crazy. Well, I thik the brain is a very powerful cosmic computer, but if it operates in a spread of frequency spectrum that the present 7.83Hz then that will be something I should research on, May be they are cause of all these Bipolarity, Narcissism, Personality Disorders and outright kolomental cases wey full this world now.

Nnah men, Our Scientist can be so dump sometimes. We have to be stopped by something greater, cos there is no point searching for anti-particles, Spirits are the anti-human, so whatever Anti-Matter is, is opposite of Matter and that means it is not of nature of this world, but the next world.

How is the tea bro, I havent tested it for a while.

I personally don't believe the scientists using the particle accelerators don't already know antimatter and all the strange objects gotten from each experiment isn't of this dimension.
Choice of words is what causes problems most times.

Anytime I hear spiritual, I think of something so minute and couldn't be quantified or even seen by our naked eyes except of course we employed special equipments. And we seriously are in great lack of equipment to fully comprehend and investigate most seemingly spiritual matters.

Heat sensors could pick what spiritualists call aura ( and the one time spiritual tiny microbes can now be seen with powerful microscopes designed for their various uses)

You might say spirits and other things ( for the matter gotten from each experiment can't be found anywhere on Earth) but maybe to the scientists doing this, it's termed differently.

The magnets used for accelerating the particles in the tube are very powerful electrically powered magnets and yes, a vortex is created for after smashing both particles, both disappear for a fraction of time before the strange objects and anti matter are formed as end result. (This I believe is what and how the Creator got something from nothing, smashing two clocks together, hahahaha) Problem is, I don't know if it's just energy or there were particles he too smashed together. Not my concern until diamond Bank get me what I requested tho wink

I too haven't taken any of the tea for not too long though. cheesy

Morning brother
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by correctguy101(m): 10:26am On Jan 12, 2018
Billyonaire:

I have outgrown religions but I still have a copy of my Bible and my Koran amongst other Holy Books so yes I am not religious because I know religions are the Savior Programs designed by Enki and I respect the guy for his wisdoms, smartness and Yahooism.

But there are some Truths in those books as well as violence and deadly commands to kill in both Holy books.

We must understand that religion was made for man and not the other way round and religion was a tool for a generation. This generation has internet as their Bible and can find God by reading and uncovering hidden knowledge

@the bolded.

The population must be controlled. Recall how even Yahweh was killing large numbers of the same Israel he was leading even at the slightest provocation. Sometimes for reasons that doesn't make sense. It's just for population control.

It's still done by the government of the day today and tomorrow and it won't stop. More terror groups will rise and more deadly killer vaccines and viruses would be engineered.

After I'm done getting angry at the rate people are killed for no just cause, I later calm myself with a little udemé and shrug it all off as the way of the ruling elites, to keep the population from exploding more than it already has.

Just how I see things. My job is to never allow myself or my loved ones be harvested as victims of the nonsensical pragmatic ways of population control.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 13, 2018
correctguy101:

@the bolded.

The population must be controlled. Recall how even Yahweh was killing large numbers of the same Israel he was leading even at the slightest provocation. Sometimes for reasons that doesn't make sense. It's just for population control.

It's still done by the government of the day today and tomorrow and it won't stop. More terror groups will rise and more deadly killer vaccines and viruses would be engineered.

After I'm done getting angry at the rate people are killed for no just cause, I later calm myself with a little udemé and shrug it all off as the way of the ruling elites, to keep the population from exploding more than it already has.

Just how I see things. My job is to never allow myself or my loved ones be harvested as victims of the nonsensical pragmatic ways of population control.

Teach me your ways dear Master of the Fearless, I am totally in awe of your savvy of the intricacies of the Lower Universe. Because at this point, and especially when I was totally on the Blue Pill, I am so empathic that I have not been able to open any thread that has to do with violence.
YET I know even as Human Beings kill millions of goats, chickens etc for Christmas, and more millions of Rams, Cows etc for Salah festivities, even the Gods have their own parties where human energy and blood means so much to them, I do not mean all the Gods, afterall some humans are vegans and vegetarians, and even the Yorubas and the Igbos and Hausas, (sorry if I didnt mention your tribe) are wonderful Cannibals, eating all animals including snakes and frogs for breakfast, yet they lament when war kills millions of children, women and men as collateral damage.

Humans must recognise that they are not the top of the food chain, someone else has to eat them, we call them demons and they say, "common guys, we are older than your planet, we can decide to do anything we want and you can call your Gods for all you care, we dont give a shiiittt....lol" This is a 3D Plane so every interplay comes with Polarities, there must be good and bad if this world must exist. In fact if there is no much good as bad, it might upset the system. Those who know the Truth are immuned from needless pains and worries by turning off the news totally and living their lives the heavenly way.

Anyway, I love the way we chat about these issues and it is the reason I come here to mess around.

I am sure some day I will have your disposition. I did this to know God and then I figured out myself too. So, now I am about to dive into the world of Magic and Astrology and see what it means to Predict the Future and move things around. Is that safe ? As always, I will keep it on a factual scientific approach.

I believe if we can predict the future, and understand the Star System Matrix and how to predict a 'lucky day', which simply means, when the opportunities in the universe matches your capabilities, so if I can work on these two, then we can sleep easy and know when to invest and when to go on vacation. Making Life easy.

So long

3 Likes

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by OkCornel(m): 5:30am On Jan 13, 2018
correctguy101:

@the bolded.

Per the bolded...I was thinking the same way too...until I realized that, it makes no sense to question a Supreme being who can see how radically different (for better or for worse) the future would be if certain actions are not taken in the present or in the past...

For example, your existence or my existence would have "justified" the actions of our maternal/paternal ancestors who might have committed genocides on other tribes and communities to preserve themselves...

Another example...if an English soldier made the decision to kill a wounded Hitler in WW1, perhaps there'll be no WW2 and Germany would be a shithole. If God or the English soldier had killed a "young and innocent" Hitler in WW1, head or tail...God will still be blamed for humans' actions and inactions.

Whenever God intervenes or acts in certain "bizarre" ways, it doesn't make sense because there's a limit to what we know about the past or future...

But God is the past, present and He knows the distant future. He that has created Heaven and Earth, Time and the wonders of the Universe knows all there is in it. It makes no sense to use the mental capacity of an ant to judge the ways of a human being...same applies to using the limited mental capacity of a man to judge the ways of an all knowing Eternal Creator.
Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by iamnlia(m): 9:40am On Jan 13, 2018
OkCornel:

Per the bolded...I was thinking the same way too...until I realized that, it makes no sense to question a Supreme being who can see how radically different (for better or for worse) the future would be if certain actions are not taken in the present or in the past...

For example, your existence or my existence would have "justified" the actions of our maternal/paternal ancestors who might have committed genocides on other tribes and communities to preserve themselves...

Another example...if an English soldier made the decision to kill a wounded Hitler in WW1, perhaps there'll be no WW2 and Germany would be a shithole. If God or the English soldier had killed a "young and innocent" Hitler in WW1, head or tail...God will still be blamed for humans' actions and inactions.

Whenever God intervenes or acts in certain "bizarre" ways, it doesn't make sense because there's a limit to what we know about the past or future...

But God is the past, present and He knows the distant future. He that has created Heaven and Earth, Time and the wonders of the Universe knows all there is in it. It makes no sense to use the mental capacity of an ant to judge the ways of a human being...same applies to using the limited mental capacity of a man to judge the ways of an all knowing Eternal tor.

This your logic sef get plenty k leg.

The infinite god argument makes people not hungry to know, they just decide that you can't question.

1 Like

Re: END Of SEARCH - Matrix Decoded by AmunaNo1: 10:39am On Jan 13, 2018
Billyonaire:

Science is hard because Science is what you need to even understand this Universe. The Universe is a technology of the highest order. This world is purely a Spiritual Technology, Spiritual Technology is the highest level of Science even though it is not yet understood by Earth-bound scientists, but there are Scientists on this planet who travel on Deep Space Explorations and have been to Mars and the Moon and even go outside our Solar Systems. They know these things and no one is taking the risk to expose them, but they choose to join the Illuminated Crew and own a stake in the world and cement their Bloodlines in the congregation of the Immortal Empires.

So, Science at its highest level is what you need and beyond the highest level you will research until there is no books anymore to teach you this cos those level of knowledge are not approved by Educational board, then you will join the freelance Scientists or read thesis of sincere scientists who have known so much they the scientific communities ostracise them for teaching what is not in curricula.

When you go beyond these level of Scientists, you will have no one to teach you anything anymore except your Sub-Conscious mind through the right brain, that is the mammalian brain and if you probe your mind till the limit, then your mind will fragment and you will think you are going crazy but you are not.

Then at a point you go blank, mine happened when I was about to go to bed, I couldnt see, I see this black/white channel flickering that happens when you change TV signals at local channels, then you will see those rainbow bands ROYBIG and then your channel will be changed and your brain can process more data and your mind will expand, then that is when the Universe connects you to the grid and the messages are delivered to you via Number Sequences and the Angels and Ascended Masters will be your companion, but that is when Life Begins, to become like they play games on you but dont worry, learn from the bullshits and attacks and if you succeed, then prepare for the lessons.

I would not wanna scare you with more details but just read. This is your journey.

Worship Nothing. You are Sovereign. If the Creator wants worship then let him tell you that personally, I worship nothing and I know I am sovereign now.

Life is more Scientific than religious, do not be fooled.

Creating this planet and even the Sun, Moons and Stars are high level of technologies. The Gods are wise. And it has always been Science and Technologies that change the world, religion kills and makes one dormant, and politics controls wars and send soldiers to kill and be killed. Science and Technology has been this SPiritual science that alchemically transform chemicals and components to workable modules and deliver machines that has always assisted men and horses from hard labor.

Science and Technology is the way to go, if you must know THE CREATOR, cos that Creator is a Technologist. Entire planets are built on eternal technologies.

In your post you mention the illuminati and the illuminated ones a couple of time. Could you elaborate on this
Who are they?
How was this organization created?
What are their motives?
You mentioned something about bloodlines. What is the significance of this? Are some people genetically superior to others? or do they possess genes that predispose them to off world communication and super intelligence?
You also mentioned Deep Space programs, I do recalled reading something about such programs. pls can us explain to us
The nature of these programs
Their purpose
When they began
I have also read about break away human civilizations that achieved space travel and left the planet. What is your opinion on this?
You mentioned something about probing the mind, how can this be done?
I know this is a lot, I hope you will answer as soon as you can.
I hope I can meet u in person someday as there is a lot more I would like to talk about
Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Four Mistresses With Love Children Appear At Prophet Akinade’s Funeral / The Anti Christ Is Tb Joshua Pls Beware / A Woman Looks For God In Her Husband. And This Is How God Wants It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 197
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.