Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:23 PM

Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? (66968 Views)

Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Joevics(m): 6:14pm On Jan 03, 2018
The Fiancée, if she wants to become a wife. The other two persons holds the key of making it happen.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by ofonkind: 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Well, the right option is not there.
The guy should be the one to wash the dishes.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by aboyaji(m): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
The dishes should be done by the guy's fiance. Well, it all boils down to the way the family handles things.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by MISTAICEY02288(m): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Anybody wey like make e wash am.. All of dem fit wash together sef if dem like... Wetin consine me..
Oya NEXT!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by sunnyside16(m): 6:15pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sister and fiancee
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by stanliwise(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
The boy should goan wash jere

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by tosyne2much(m): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
I think each of them should wash their own plate grin

Jokes apart, the finance should wash it for easy approval because little things like this trip mother-in-law and they will table your matter when you've gone cheesy

In the part of the country where I come from, you have to show that you're truly a wife material cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sister. But off course d fiancee would ask to help to come across as a good person.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by MrIcredible: 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
LesbianBoy:
So i saw this on Instagram and decided to share it here. Who is to wash the dishes in this scenario.

Please let's use the LIKE button to vote

The guy himself
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by jamariwolf2(f): 6:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
For females, it is spelt fiancée tho.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
guy and his fiancee. even though most mothers will insist otherwise...undecided
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by cutiedave(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Case solved
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by elantraceey(f): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Anyone that's available undecided
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by LesbianBoy(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
MrIcredible:

The guy himself

What!

Jesu!

O ja mi la ra je angry
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by SmartyPants(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
The guy. undecided

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Ligxy(f): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
The guy no get grandmother? Let the grandmother wash the plates for them naw. Nansense!
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by ibietela2(m): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
The sister however the babe can help out
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by uviesa(m): 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
How is this even related to ona current situation for ona Country embarassed undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Enemyofpeace: 6:18pm On Jan 03, 2018
yungbillionaire:
first of all my mum is out of the question because my sister is already in the scene (and I'll assume its my younger cuz it wasn't stated), so to me a sensible person that has had a swell time with my family from the description, shows that she has been welcomed by my sis and mum which is usually very rare for Nigerian families, so I think as my sis is doing it, she can give a helping hand....it would even give Mumsy and I time for her appraisal, because take it or leave if the parents and family accept you....work don finish
is she your house help?
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Chuks9000: 6:19pm On Jan 03, 2018
Option d) the younger between the fiancee his sister.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by busybeei5(f): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
The babe should assist the guy's sister in washing
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by ibkayee(f): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
Sister should

Fiancé is not under any obligation to wash it so it's not a matter of 'should' but it would be nice and look good if she offered

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by jamesibor: 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
DeadRat:
Guy's Sister Of Cause... You Dont Expect My Babe to Come And Wash Plate When My Sister Is There

So your elder sister or sister who is older than your babe will come and wash plate for your sister?
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by blackweaver(m): 6:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
All the women should carry their discussion to the kitchen, they will decide who does the washing or maybe take turns among themselves. Or maybe the men can do the washing instead.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Ahmeduana(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
WHAT KIND OF FOOLISH QUESTION IS THAT? This is Nigeria, if you are well trained and well groom wife material, you have to proof it, in fact if you are morally and common sensically brought up nobody needs to tell you before you pickup sponge and soap!

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by iykekelvins(m): 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
To me, it should be the guy's sister.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by GavelSlam: 6:21pm On Jan 03, 2018
kaybestt:
in other nt to cause wahala... the guy should kuku wash it joor...

Haba!!
grin
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Josephamstrong1(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
The sister and fiancee naaw.
Fiancee can't just stay and only sisi is doing the washing.
Sisi can just stay while fiancee is doing the washing.
Well it all depends. Whether sisi is way older than the fiancee and still single then not appropriate. Infact the youngest person should just do the washing.
Abi washing machine no dey again? grin
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
The fiancé should offer but honestly it depends where the dinner is taking place whether at his family home or at his home if it’s in his home fiancé should automatically and sister can offer but if it’s in the parents house sister should but fiancé should offer and assist
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Agbalanze(m): 6:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
The guys sister, if she's younger Or the fiancé, if the sister is older. For me, age plays a role here.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by nextstep(m): 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
The guy.

Lead by example, and you'll see them coming over to help you. No big deal in it.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 03, 2018
ibkayee:
Sister should

Fiancé is not under any obligation to wash it so it's not a matter of 'should' but it would be nice and look good if she offered

Exactly, i also think the guy too should join her with it, looks more appropriate that way..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.