Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,844 members, 7,806,385 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? (66959 Views)

Journalist In Syria Explains Why He Still Washes Dishes After Marrying 3 Wives / My Husband Slapped Me For Asking Him To Wash Plates / In This Scenario, What Would You Teach Your Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Daeylar(f): 8:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

Chai!
Sometimes if I jus see ur mouth like this eh,fear go jus catch me!

Ur mouth pass blade oogrin

But honestly, the option of the Man's mum should be changed to the man,
So the man will really sit comfortably and see his mum washing plates and won't jump.up immediately to take over just because he is a man,? That option of the Man's mum wasn't meant to be there at all.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by grandstar(m): 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
The guy's fiancee should offer and it would be honourable for their host to refuse.

If however, the fiancee persists, then nothing wrong in helping out.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Martin0(m): 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Daeylar:

I'm a good person na grin grin grin
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Angel1696: 9:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
what a rhetorical question
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Origin(f): 9:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
The guy....

Cos as one wise elder used to tell me....

You are not going to use what is in your pant to wash it.

P.S- fiance or not- that is a guest in your house on the first visit. You would have just told her you are looking for a slave.. Rather than a wife.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Daeylar(f): 9:03pm On Jan 03, 2018
Martin0:

Sure you re!
Trust me na!I know ur way's are better!

How today take go na?
U go work today?

my day was good how was yours?
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by sunsplash99(m): 9:06pm On Jan 03, 2018
Am 32, my sister is 29 and my fiancée is 25. who should wash d dishes?
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Martin0(m): 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
Daeylar:

I'm a good person na grin grin grin
But honestly, the option of the Man's mum should be changed to the man,
So the man will really sit comfortably and see his mum washing plates and won't jump.up immediately to take over just because he is a man,? That option of the Man's mum wasn't meant to be there at all.

The man and the sis are meant to wash,
If the fiancee asks to help and they let her help then all 3 can wash if not they don't let her help, then they all can be in the kitchen gisting.

I have no reason to disagree with yoù!
I agree!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Martin0(m): 9:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Daeylar:

my day was good how was yours?
Cool! Me jus dey house today! Not resuming work yet though I wanted to resume today!
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Coldfeets: 9:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
I think it is the guy's only sister that should do the dishes.

But if the guy's fiance is a good and well mannered person... or a very tactical diplomat... or even a very good pretender, then she could offer to help out.

That way, she earns more points.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Kronical(m): 9:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
Dammylois:
Well if I were the fiancee o,i would wash the plates,its now left for whoever is in the house,maybe mother in-law to tell me not to bother (of which I will persist o cos I was well trained lol) or my sister in-law to join me if she wishes (if she no join me she go visit her in-laws house someday Nd learn her lesson lol).....na for Africa we dey even ask this kind question? Make she nyansh down dey watch her in-laws o,na her last visit be that lol. grin

Lol @well trained..

You ehh..
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by babra19: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
LesbianBoy:
So i saw this on Instagram and decided to share it here. Who is to wash the dishes in this scenario.

Please let's use the LIKE button to vote

If I am older than his younger sister..she will wash the dishes..if she is older than me I will gladly wash it...because is also my house.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by rewarder: 9:37pm On Jan 03, 2018
I wish to comment... but seeing your username Lesbianguy... what d f**k is lesbianguy?

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 9:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
biacan:
Sir did she pass the test cheesy
yes she did. she did well on her own. Lol.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by biacan(f): 9:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
mamuzoOMAH:
yes she did. she did well on her own. Lol.
And you couldn't help her where is the love
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by mamuzoOMAH(m): 9:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
biacan:
And you couldn't help her where is the love
I couldn't help her serve chops. I was busy on my own. it was my brothers marriage. I couldn't find the time to eat til after the wedding. u know how this family functions go.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by dbestuncle: 9:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
The answer is simple. the sister should while the fiancee insist to give a helping hand.
ladies fear the guy n his family who makes it clear that u can't do anything because u are a guest. wen u marry such people, they are the type that sometimes enslave the wife of their son.

Pls this is Africa n Nigeria to b precise, all that film u have been watching maybe different from ur own reality which is dependent on the culture of the people. no form Americana abeg go wash am, even if the sister no come , u go n invite her to join u.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by biacan(f): 9:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
mamuzoOMAH:
I couldn't help her serve chops. I was busy on my own. it was my brothers marriage. I couldn't find the time to eat til after the wedding. u know how this family functions go.
You should have pet her while doing the work you no that love
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Lukdon: 10:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
the guy should be d one to wash the dishes
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Ahsad: 10:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
hope you no dy talk abt elder sister if dat kolewerk I will kuku wash it :Phope you no dy talk abt elder sister if dat kolewerk I will kuku wash it
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Ahsad: 10:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
abeg read d Question very well oo he didn't mention whether it is the elder sister or younger sister.

if dy are family of 7 and dat sister dat is around is d first born and you're the last born

kuku enter the kitchen and wash it jejely
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by ahmedbanj(m): 10:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
Na thunder go fire 'guest' mode, she and my 6ta are to wash the dishes. Op U sef gan cum still put mother 4 d equation? lol sorry,something dey work U gan!
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Enmas078(m): 11:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
all the whole family including the fiancé... and the gateman if they have one.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by bigfoot79(m): 11:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
kimbraa:
Your fiancée is a guest. Courtesy demands she isn't bothered so your sis should wash the dishes, but in a situation the lady is uncomfortable for not doing anything and she insist on washing, persist she doesn't.
. when you are trying to marry into a family, you are not a guest. what you are is a candidate who is being examined by all and sundry.
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Spoilt4toto: 11:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
DeadRat:
Guy's Sister Of Cause... You Dont Expect My Babe to Come And Wash Plate When My Sister Is There
carry babe for head like Gala®. Na your type woman dey use like handkerchief.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by chkb: 11:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
Guys only sister
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by bigfoot79(m): 11:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
I was going to criticize those who voted for the sister to do the dishes, then i realized that culture differs and a host if them are either single females with no intention to get married soon or small boys who don't know what marriage is about. the first impression you as a potential daughter \sister in law wants to create should not be that of a pompous woman. grab the dishes and offer to clear the table, of course momma may say you should not worry, and sister in law should assist, you must be seen as being ready to do the dishes, although courtesy demands that the sister should be there with the fiancée to do the dishes
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by raymondkenny96: 11:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
My fiancee coz am a Yoruba boi my sister b like #iyaoko to her
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by pressplay411(m): 11:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
busterr:
the sister should be washing while the fiancee should be rinsing as they gossip together.

we're bothered about Fulani herdsmen and their godfather buhari you're here asking us who'll wash plate it's like your head is paining you op. sad sad

Great wisdom but you almost ruined it by insulting OP.
OP no be SARS na.

1 Like

Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by AiiVee(m): 11:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
in my opinion, i believe the younger Sis should wash them if she has been doing that before, then the fiancee should offer to assist the lil sis which will give them some kinda girl time and at the same time, gain favour with the guy's Mum and also with the guy himslef
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by Nobody: 12:06am On Jan 04, 2018
Guy
Re: Who Is To Wash The Dishes In This Scenario? by oluwasheyifunmie: 12:15am On Jan 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Guy's Sister Of Cause... You Dont Expect My Babe to Come And Wash Plate When My Sister Is There
so in wat regard do u hold ur sister. No doubt bout it, u er selfish. thinking bout urself alone. ur sister is someone's boo. so, cos its ur boo,ur sister sud b d one to suffer for ur shit...... wise up.... she's human too

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Want To Expose My Wife And Her Colleague In A Bank, They Are Having Affair / “I Can’t Wait For My Parents To Die, So I Can Inherit All” - Guy On Twitter / Whatsapp Dp About To Crash My Sisters Marriage . Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.