Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days (66126 Views)

Finally Got My Ps4 Console Today. / Snap Your PC Wallpaper! No Lie... Got My Eyes On You (°_°) / Which Game Have You Been Playing And Have Never Finish Playing It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by MISTAICEY02288(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Godvilla:
Where's ur location? Am in Lagos and I love EA Fifa soccer

Lol thats far from me... I'm at Osogbo Osun State
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by livebynite: 9:42am On Jan 04, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:
Lol abegi free that grandma ooo make she sef chop life...
Who sabi play game wella here sef ... Me sef I've got a PS4

You sir are a leaner

smh undecided

Bow before his eminence
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by MISTAICEY02288(m): 9:46am On Jan 04, 2018
livebynite:

You sir are a leaner

smh undecided

Bow before his eminence

For ya mind undecided
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by livebynite: 11:22am On Jan 04, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:

For ya mind undecided

hehehehehe

add me on PSN

mind_blogger then view my list of games

Add me on xboxlive Howlinglestat
then view my list of games then we can talk

Noob
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by Ceejay8: 11:39am On Jan 04, 2018
SirMichael1:
grin

This is lovely

I hope the 'bomb' and 'client' isn't what I'm thinking??
only few people can understand this ur thought, hood brothers
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by olamariamjonez(m): 11:46am On Jan 04, 2018
She dey gbadun (enjoy) am ni.
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by MISTAICEY02288(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2018
livebynite:

hehehehehe

add me on PSN

mind_blogger then view my list of games

Add me on xboxlive Howlinglestat
then view my list of games then we can talk

Noob

Lol for real?
Well i haven't really been into the online gaming thingy. Buh imma add you up as soon as i get a good connection. Maybe a broadband or modem
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by vivavik(f): 1:06pm On Jan 04, 2018
Romeo3:
3 days straight? can't be Nigeria. Where you wan see light for 3 days straight?
Bonny island, Rivers state.
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by willidaine(m): 1:58pm On Jan 04, 2018
MISTAICEY02288:
Lol abegi free that grandma ooo make she sef chop life...
Who sabi play game wella here sef ... Me sef I've got a PS4

Bro, i'm very good in Fifa on Ps4, Where are you?
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by sulakishop(m): 9:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
The problems of Nigeria with English speaking..

British: Extreme
American : End
Nigerian : Extreme end

British: Knicker
American: Short
Nigerian: Short knicker

British : Salon
American : Barbershop
Nigerian: Barbing salon

British: Bend
American: corner
Nigerian: Bending corner

British: so,
American: Therefore
Nigerian: So therefore,

British: Ten Pounds each
American: Ten Dollars each
Nigerian: Ten Ten naira.

You see where our problem started?
Nobody should shout on me o. ...I have headache in my stomach ������
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by Coolgent(m): 12:47pm On Jan 05, 2018
Romeo3:
3 days straight? can't be Nigeria. Where you wan see light for 3 days straight?
Am on assignment in Sokoto, light is nearly 24/7 for the past 3weeks.
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by samsard(m): 8:05pm On Jan 07, 2018
Kbs468:

It would be worthwhile getting her something memorable once again next Christmas come JUNE 12th, 2018 as that is the New and Genuine date for CHRISTMAS as the person actually being celebrated is #PROPHET TB JOSHUA and JUNE 12TH is actually His Birthday so shall it remain till eternity.

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
You believe T.B Joshua is god or one with god? I've never heard him make that claim.
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by Kirgyakos(m): 7:03pm On Jan 08, 2018
tigerclaws:
lol i love fifa graphics but pes is best whan it comes to game play
u r right. Pes is also easier 2 play
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by Kirgyakos(m): 7:08pm On Jan 08, 2018
khalhokage:

Keep displaying your ignorance.
leave am dia. Na jew man im b...!
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by Kbs468(m): 8:23pm On Jan 09, 2018
samsard:
You believe T.B Joshua is god or one with god? I've never heard him make that claim.
DID YOU ACTUALLY READ THE POST BEFORE YOUR COMMENT ABOVE SIR?

IF NO, THEN READ IT AGAIN PLEASE.

IF YES, THEN

1. YOUR REWRITING OF GOD AS god Suggests that your mindset is tilted towards something else

2. Does the December 25th annual celebrations of CHRISTMAS meant that JESUS IS GOD? OR DOES HE CLAIMED SAME?

3. In and for a better understanding, What We (GOD) meant is the fact that and still maintain same that PROPHET TB JOSHUA Was JESUS CHRIST (PROPHET ISA) and He is here on Earth for His second coming as prophesied way back before now and thus,

4. His True and original birthday is on JUNE 12th which has automatically become the Next CHRISTMAS DATE FROM 2018 till Eternity.

5. Hope the above from Us (GOD) has made clearer any misconception about the earlier post from Us sir?

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by samsard(m): 9:57pm On Jan 09, 2018
Kbs468:

IF YES, THEN

1. YOUR REWRITING OF GOD AS god Suggests that your mindset is tilted towards something else

2. Does the December 25th annual celebrations of CHRISTMAS meant that JESUS IS GOD? OR DOES HE CLAIMED SAME?

3. In and for a better understanding, What We (GOD) meant is the fact that and still maintain same that PROPHET TB JOSHUA Was JESUS CHRIST (PROPHET ISA) and He is here on Earth for His second coming as prophesied way back before now and thus,

4. His True and original birthday is on JUNE 12th which has automatically become the Next CHRISTMAS DATE FROM 2018 till Eternity.

5. Hope the above from Us (GOD) has made clearer any misconception about the earlier post from Us sir?

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
For a god, he seems pretty limited to me. And I now see why some see him as THE FALSE prophet.
I've had experiences that I could simply have concluded makes me MORE than human, but I eventually grew out of it.
Anyway, if T
B Joshua is Jesus Christ, how come he said that he once had a vision of Jesus? Or are there now multiple personalities of Jesus?
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by samsard(m): 9:58pm On Jan 09, 2018
Kbs468:

IF YES, THEN

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
By "Us", you mean you're with him in the godhead?
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by samsard(m): 7:44pm On Jan 11, 2018
Kbs468:

IF YES, THEN

PROPHET TB JOSHUA

LOVELY UNITARY GOD
I suggest you seek professional help.
Re: Got My Grandma An Xbox As A Joke For Xmas And Now She's Been Playing For 3 Days by sanid96314: 10:38am On Aug 03, 2023
It is one of the best site that I have visited. Hope you will share more quality blog posts thank you. Mychart Renown Login

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Finally, How To Unlock Fifa 14 Apk Offline Kickoff / Official Ps3 Jailbreak Thread / How To Play PES 2017 Using Keyboard On Your Pc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.