Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience (56310 Views)

Fortune Okudaye: Lady Rides Okada To Pay School Fees, Shares Her Experience / Biggest Library In West Africa In Picture / China Opens World’s Coolest Library, Its Interior Will Take Your Breath Away(pic (2) (3) (4)

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by AdolfHitlerxXx: 7:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
dayleke:

Really?
Not good then..

Yeah...I did it intentionally. The "Oops" wasn't me being sorry grin
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by bujebudanu1(m): 7:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
格言联璧》 ...
君子之行,静以修身,俭以养德,非澹泊无以明志

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by dayleke: 7:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
AdolfHitlerxXx:

Yeah...I did it intentionally. The "Oops" wasn't me being sorry grin

I get it now....
She is really a fiery one...
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by DEIFIED(m): 7:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
I was expecting this thread.

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 03, 2018
wayne4loan:
Beauty With Brains, Girls Like This Have Gone Extinct Like Dinosaurs
Beauty with Brains because she took pictures in a library? Lwkmd! grin

So if I take pictures in my kitchen, that means I'm a good cook? grin

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Explorers(m): 8:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
elantraceey:
Looks interesting, Reading there would be so cool .

Typical Nigerian Men above me, take their focus off the topic to the beautiful lady grin

@ explorers it'll be easy to dig out her moniker though, you can crop out the pictures on the other thread then post them here.

I made the greatest mistake.
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by MizMyColi(f): 8:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Explorers:

If she is not cool with the exposure, it is best to request that the thread doesn't grace FP.
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by dafeyankee: 8:28pm On Jan 03, 2018
Explorers:

Nobody is interested in her anymore.
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by ibkayee(f): 8:30pm On Jan 03, 2018
Lovely, always wanted to go to China
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
She no get yansh,I'll pass.

Who China epp

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by dafeyankee: 8:33pm On Jan 03, 2018
justscorchone:
She no get yansh,I'll pass.

Who China epp

Lol.

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Mrkumareze(m): 8:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Beautiful young girl not all these ashawo yeyebrities that snap their anus all the time

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by blackrain201: 8:35pm On Jan 03, 2018
get the best prices fromdifferent stores on quickfinda.com
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
Why was her comment on the other thread hidden? Shame on the mod

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by DrHighchief(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
Even if person na olodo, as u enter d library, u must know book....

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by ULSHERLAN(m): 8:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
People will go there to take pictures more

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by hgnbello(m): 8:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
dafeyankee:
Explorer

For the last time I am warning you, why are you blocking her Moniker?

for the first time on Nairaland, I am seeing a real woman,and not those men using fake Women monikers with pictures here and busybody EXPLORER blocked her name.

Let me go and buy RED and GREEN CANDLES and use it for Prayers so that EXPLORER is not made a Moderator.

To the beautiful lady in the picture. YOU are Beautiful,and the Library is beautiful too.

But you are more Beautiful.

Look at the pink lips chisos.

Modified: Seen her profile DP on Nairaland and no longer interested in her. I take my love back.

funny bro... go 4 fact finding.. search her face tru facial recognition.. u will get her
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by omoiyalayi(m): 8:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
taylor88:
wow that's great

The girl even looks intelligent with bountiful beauty

When u see a beautiful probably dressed lady u horribly brace yourself up before saying hi

When i see them slay Queens here in lag i first light up my weed and pull down my trouser

grin lol grin

Funny you grin
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 8:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
Explorers:

lol....Itz bound to happen. no be nairaland we dey?
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by TomHagen: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
wayne4loan:
Beauty With Brains, Girls Like This Have Gone Extinct Like Dinosaurs
So because person visit library (obviously because of the architecture), na im make am beauty with brain.

Where is your own brain?

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by frankIzuchukwu(m): 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
China����

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
This is just superb... I hope to see here someday
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
Explorers:
The incredible structure has a giant spherical auditorium in the middle that looks just like a giant eye.

Located in the Binhai Cultural District In Tianjin, the five-story library, which was designed by Dutch design firm MVRDV in collaboration with the Tianjin Urban Planning and Design Institute (TUPDI) and has since been dubbed “The Eye of Binhai”, covers 34,000 square metres and can hold up to 1.2 million books.

https://www.nairaland.com/4175464/china-opens-worlds-coolest-library
NL member yet she dy hide name
that's why i trust NwaAmaikpe and sarrki they wee not hide anything angry
Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by unbitchable(m): 8:46pm On Jan 03, 2018
elantraceey:
Looks interesting, Reading there would be so cool .

Typical Nigerian Men above me, take their focus off the topic to the beautiful lady grin

@ explorers it'll be easy to dig out her moniker though, you can crop out the pictures on the other thread then post them here.
women una too get problem, what's the fuss about.

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by Worksunlimited: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Seun, mynd44, lalasticlala and co. Please push more of threads like this to FP..

Threads of davido and co should take several seats behind several seats...

We need to see intelligent threads on FP... Na 2018 we Dey o

Re: A Nairalander Visits The World's Coolest Library In China, Shares Her Experience by ExplicitContent: 8:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Oboy see ediface.. NAIJA still have a long way to go

Viola-nuela Echebima: Lawyer Who Is A Double First Class Holder - Pictures / Python Killed In Tai Solarin University Of Education (TASUED) / 12 Wrong English Sentences And Phrases You Have Been Making In Ignorance